No announcement yet.

The Core Four (and more): The Post-Creek Gossip Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The J says he’s never…been in this environment…with someone who leans into the red carpet stuff…? That’s, like, a hella weird thing to say, right?
    Very interesting. I would have thought he was far enough out from DK to not be shading her, but something must have put her into his mind. That said, Jodie seems like she has more fun with it; DK would wear whack-a-doodle outfits, but she never seemed to be really having fun as such.
    Last edited by vanessa; 05-05-2022, 02:50 PM.

Comment

• I was CONSUMED with that offhand comment that was clearly shade yesterday.

I think his point was that he never had this kind of fun at these events before with DK. Also, Jodie seems excited to share the spotlight and excited to being these things with him. They seem to really have fun. He adored DK but I never got the sense she really adored him back, but maybe I'm discounting some past factoids.
      Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• I can see that! DK has fun with her red carpet fashion too, obvs, but Jodie’s peeing her sequined hot pants just to BE there, so how fun to attend with your beautiful, giddy noob.

Comment

• Great article with MW about her new movies and she is expecting baby number 2 with the newish hubby. Their little one is named Hart

Michelle Williams discusses her role in Steven Spielberg's new movie 'The Fabelmans,' her fight for pay equity and dealing with the press.

Comment

• Wow, I can't believe Matilda is 16 already. And so is Suri!

Feels like just yesterday that we collectively watched a fic about Kristen Bell and Jason Dohring rescuing Katie and Baby Suri from Tommy C go entirely off the effing rails. And now she and Heath Ledger's kiddo are probably driving and going to prom and checking out colleges and stuff.

Linear time is just wild, huh.

Comment

• Wow, I feel old.

Comment

• I haven't seen photos of either of those girls in several years and holy shit I'm old AF.
                Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• Wow. I was thinking of the Suri’s Burn Book site the other day. Feeling olde af.

Comment

Working...
                  X