No announcement yet.

The Core Four (and more): The Post-Creek Gossip Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOL at the dadcore + the Gucci sneaks, which I would live in.

Comment

• Glad he got rid of that thing on his face. They like cute together.
      sigpic

Comment

• Yeah, better without the facial growth but still a disappointing look for the show. Hopefully he’ll bring the heat through his acting.

Comment

• He and Lizzy both look pretty blah. It's probs harder to make Lizzy look frumpy dumpy than gorg, but man, those pants are determined to be The Worst Pants Ever. Also it was not that long ago that we had this version of The J.

Pour one out for this green shirt version of him though. This boy's lost to us forever.

Comment

• May I just say: ughhhhhhhhhh.

Comment

• Yeah, better without the facial growth but still a disappointing look for the show. Hopefully he’ll bring the heat through his acting.
              Yeah, that's not what this is going to be. I've zero interest based on this description:
              The show is a reboot on the wildly popular 1980s film that starred Glenn Close and Michael Douglas. It has been described as a “deep-dive reimagining of the classic psychosexual thriller and ‘80s cultural touchstone,” promising to explore “fatal attraction and the timeless themes of marriage and infidelity through the lens of modern attitudes toward strong women, personality disorders and coercive control.”
              I am not against a feminist spin on Fatal Attraction but this sounds so boring to me.
              Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• I had hope until those pics, but now I’m back to “Boo! Do a comedy!”

Comment

• I knew it would be a feminist take on the story but I assumed they’d entice people with hot sex scenes. Guess not.

I think I’ve finally given up on him ever doing anything I’m excited to watch.

Comment

• the timeless themes of marriage and infidelity through the lens of modern attitudes toward strong women, personality disorders and coercive control.
                    I’m the witch in Princess Bride heckling this description. No one asked for Fatal Attraction: Mad Woman (Taylor’s Version).

Comment

• There's certainly an interesting, nuanced, more-feminist take to be done on Fatal Attraction, but I don't need a lecture on abusive relationships, thanks. Please gimme hot sex and crazy people.
                      Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• DO NOT WANT. After the last two years of pandemic stress and the world going to hell, I want frothy fun, stupid sci-fi, or hot sex. Don’t make me think like this thing will ask me to.

Comment

• The only thing that I think may work is that this team did the Flight attendant which I liked. So if it is like that I think it could still be campy fun.

Comment

Working...
                          X