The Core Four (and more): The Post-Creek Gossip Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visiting Dad at work

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 4 photos.

Comment

• That Michael Pitt story is troubling but definitely funny in the context of his storyline on the Creek.

Also, that is one cute fucking baby.
      Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• In ex surrogate child news, on one of my intermittent deep dive check-ins on The J and JTS I discovered they’d re-homed Hobbes at some point and sad to say he is no more : https://www.instagram.com/p/Cj8g37tv...d=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Comment

• Awww, I didn’t realize that JJ and JTS had re-homed him. It looks from that post like he had a good person for the end.

Comment

• JJ and Jodie are back for JCrew!!

Comment

• Awww, Jen and Grams

Michelle Williams pays tribute to #Dawsonscreek’s Mary Beth Peil

Comment

• That was just the sweetest thing in the world. I love it.

Comment

• This speech warmed my heart.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Mary Beth and Michelle’s RL grams-lationship makes me sniffly. That was lovely.

JTS and The J’s conspiratorial giggles! Their kid is totally going to be forever annoyed by her parents’ PDA and I love it.

Comment

• Did DK not take Hobbes? That's weird, isn't it? Or did she hate the cat? I hate people who rehome pets? Jodie is a dog person, I guess.

That video of them is cute tho.

The video of Jen Lindley giving props to Grams SENT ME.
                      Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• I think DK had to give Hobbes back to The J when she had the baby because the cat had feline AIDS? I am really sad that that information lives in my brain but, eh. I'm just guessing that Jodie's dogs and Hobbes didn't play well together so maybe that necessitated the new kitty home.

I love that MW still shows Jen Lindley and Grams so much love. Out of all of them, she's the one who never has to talk about DC again, but she seems happy to reminisce.

Comment

• LOL no. I’m crying laughing at this stylist trying to justify this.

Comment

• The J's support of MW on his insta was very sweet!
                            sigpic

Comment

Working...
                            X