Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

According to Wanda/Kristin, Pacey is back with Skeve:

http://www.eonline.com/Gossip/Kristi...4/040409c.html
    Last edited by CoreyFlood; 04-09-2004, 12:14 AM.

Comment

He's also denying that he's having a baby. Oooh, I wonder if there'll be a paternity suit. They could be on Maury! He and Brittany can sit together and hold hands and insist that he's not the babydaddy and call the mom a skank and such and if the test results confirm that he's the father, he'll instantly change gears and get all serious and say, "I'm gonna step up and take care of my kid!" That would be awesome.

Comment

And Brittany will cry, rip off her mic, and stomp off the stage. And then Maury will comfort her.

But seriously, abortion? I can't be the only one thinking that.

Comment

I'm certain MGC will clarify all of this shortly after she rifles through the right garbage can.

Comment

I just figured he got off on a technicality, since she asked if it was with "his former girlfriend".

Comment

Does that mean he's not expecting a baby? Or that she wasn't his girlfriend? Or did he convince her to not have it? Bless his heart, he probably paid her off! I'm with you on this one, Issie!

Oh, and all of his comments sort of re-ignited my flickering fan girl flame. Aww. He's just such a charming smarmy asshole!

edited because I missed a whole page! D'oh!
              Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

I have come to the conclusion these are all just desperate cries for help/attempts for Katieís attention after the announcement of her engagement.

He tried to ďone upĒ her with a baby on-the-way, and then when that didnít work, he hooks up with her former archenemy (who came between their RLTL once before) and makes sure he gets some press by taking her to a big Hollywood party.

Comment

With Skeeve, eh? I'll have to ask my pal to ask her BFF if it's true.

<--having a moment. Hee.
                  "But my greatest pain in life is that I will never be able to see myself perform live.Ē---Kanye

Comment

From E!'s Hollywood Party Girl:

Gossip 'n' Gab: "I brought my Blackberry, which is sort of like having a pocket calculator in high school," confesses David Spade. But the whole time we're talking, he can't tear his eyes off his Joe Dirt costar Brittany Daniel. The twosome worked the red carpet together, but now the sassy blonde is flirting with every guy in sight. "She's holding hands with Wilmer!" screeches a nosy talent rep. A minute later, she's wrapped around Joshua Jackson. None of this appears to be to Spade's liking. "They are just friends," his buddy assures the meddling group. Question is, did Spade get that memo?

Party Pooper: Jackson isn't so hip on the Don't thing. "I actually have more sympathy than appreciation," he says, shaking his head in dismay. "I'm sure all these outfits were funny when they put them on six hours ago, but I think a lot of folks are going, 'Hmmm...seemed like a good idea at the time.' " Oh, come on, lighten up and throw on a trucker hat or somethin'!

I gotta admit, Jackson might be on to something. It's time to head home and peel off this ugly-ass shirt and get this banana clip out of my hair!
                    Meanwhile, Mandy "wink, wink" Sunchild is up to her usual about the alleged baby:

it wasn't an ex-girlfriend. I think everyone should pay close attention to the question that Kristen asked. I'm not going to go off on a tangent here, but I think that Josh isn't going to be really vocal about it at all. Him saying "no" at a little gathering isn't saying much. Do you really think he'd spill all the details to her? At that sort of event? I don't think so

Comment

Well, Mandy would know!
                      Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

A minute later, she's wrapped around Joshua Jackson. None of this appears to be to Spade's liking.
                        That had me

The J is stealing away David Spade's hos! OMB, how big would my love be for a J vs. Spade Smackdown!? How BIG! And over Skeeve, no less!

edited because apparently I'm not so hooked on the phonics

Comment

Eh, late to The J baby party, but thought I'd share a few bits of gossip I got from a pal I was chatting with the other night.

Apparently, the baby turned out not to be his. There were blood tests or something done during the pregnancy that ruled him out as being the father. The J is said to be "crushed" by that news. So, I'm guessing it was smart of her to stay all private. Bet she'll be one of those ho's on Maury now. Yay!

Another bit thrown at me was damn funny. About a year ago Wes and Josh had a big blow out and they have only recently been trying to get their friendship back "on track" (I suppose that means Josh missed his camera man). The juice is that Josh walked in on Wes fucking Ashleigh and wasn't all that impressed. Hee!

Comment

*gasp*

He broke the sister rule? Harsh! I knew The Dirty J couldn't trust him! I don't think I could continue "co-starring" in films directed by a guy that I saw fucking my sister. But that's just me. I'm not *that* dirtay.

I don't understand being 'crushed' by the baby news! He should be relieved. Maybe he's shooting blanks?

Comment

Can we discuss the brother rule, Isadora?

I didn't realise when I first read that that the ashleigh meant his wee sister. Oooh, that's harsh. I don't think I'd cope with ever seeing my brothers at it. I have a hard enough time with my trash-in-law telling me shit like that. Gah!

edited to add: D'OH! How stupid am I? I went to IMDB to see what films he's been in that Wes directed. BWAH! I forgot what kind of films they were 'producing' together. The kind that no celeb wants aired on IMDB unless your name is Pamela Anderson Lee.
                              Last edited by Ginni; 01-12-2005, 09:00 AM.

Comment

Can we discuss the brother rule, Isadora?
                                *blink*

Comment

Working...
                                X