No announcement yet.

The Core Four (and more): The Post-Creek Gossip Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow. When I think of The J, I don't usually think "Zach Braff replacement". Although, I have heard that Braff is an obnoxious ladies' man in real life.

Comment

• Curious choice.
      Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• New half-nekkid pics . It's been awhile since I've seen them together, but they look pretty hot. And I love that she doesn't seem to care that she's pale at the beach. I slather on my SPF 8000 whenever we go and I usually look pale as the dickens, too.

Comment

• Um, what I love is that Patty Bell Jar posted in the comments section below about that evil bitch, Katie Holmes. That is dedication.

I caught him in Bobby a couple weeks ago and it could be residual Pacey love creeping up, but he really stood out as one of the better performances to me. All that hockey with Emilio paid off.

Comment

• Oh, he has an acceptable amount of meat now. But why is he doing a Japanese based horror movie? Can somebody photochop Kruger's hair to brown and add a "True Love" logo on the boat? Thanks.

Comment

• I keep TiVoing and not watching The Dirty J's straight-to-obscurity movies but this one has caught my attention: Dirty J gettin' some in Americano!

Now that might even be worth Netflixing!
              Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• Beek on Betty
                HOLLYWOOD - Former Dawson's Creek star James Van Der Beek has been lined up to star in the forthcoming season of Ugly Betty.

The actor will join a long line of celebrity guest stars in the show, including Gina Gershon, Salma Hayek, and the impending cameo appearance by Spice Girl Victoria Beckham.

According to E! Online, Van Der Beek will star as the owner of a fashion house who is troubled by transsexual Mode magazine coeditor Alexis Meade.

A source tells the site, "James Van Der Beek is playing the owner of Atlantic Attire.

"Apparently, he's scheduled to do business with Mode, but he has problems with Alexis being a transsexual."

COPYRIGHT 2007 WORLD ENTERTAINMENT NEWS NETWORK LTD. All Global Rights Reserved.
                Photo(s) by Adriana M. Barraza- © 2005- Hollywood Media Corp.- All Rights Reserved

Comment

• UGH. I just read this and of course came to here to post about it. WHY? WHY must he be on one of my shows? I hardly watch any network TV at al, but he has to find the ones I watch and be on it! Booooo.

Of course, I'm totally psyched about K-Fed being on One Tree Hill. Yes, I still watch it. I'm like, the only person in America who does, but I do.

Comment

• I don't watch OTH but will you let us know when his ep is coming up? I actually may horrify the mister by watching that one.
                    "But my greatest pain in life is that I will never be able to see myself perform live.Ē---Kanye

Comment

• Heh, I knew you would be excited by that news. IIRC he's doing like a 3-episode arc, so you're in luck! I don't think their season starts until January, so you have some time to prepare Mr. Neo.

Do you think he can out-squint The Chad? I'll bet he can give him a run for his money!

Comment

• It would seem that Heath has 'quietly and amicably' dumped Michelle a few weeks ago. That bastard.

Comment

• Aww, I knew something was wrong. I've seen her in photos pushing little Matilda around and looking sullen! Poor thing! Stupid Heath!

MW's dad pulls a Dad Lohan!

I didn't know she was estranged from him.
                          Last edited by isadora; 09-04-2007, 08:31 AM.

Comment

• That kid could not look more like Heath.
                            "But my greatest pain in life is that I will never be able to see myself perform live.Ē---Kanye

Comment

• Poor Michelle! WTF is up with her Dad? He hasn't even met the grandkid and has the balls to talk to the press about the break-up? Jeebus.
                              It's all about me and my precious.

Comment

• Did we know they had gotten married?

According to this Aussie news outlet, they were "secretly" married earlier this year.

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment...013560,00.html

This is so sad! Unless, its all designed so Busy and Michelle can now raise Matilda alone. In which case, this news rocks.

Comment

Working...
                                X