No announcement yet.

The Core Four (and more): The Post-Creek Gossip Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• She's a pretty big star in Europe, from what I've read. She used to model, so she's really good friends with Karl Lagerfeld and does the ads for Chanel's handbags. I'm gonna guess that she doesn't pay a dime for her clothes and she probably gets flown in as a guest of the designer whenever she goes to these big parties. And as weird as I think she dresses sometimes, she's somewhat of a fashion darling.

Comment

• But will he be working as a UPS delivery man in the new show?

Only Herman will remember this, I'm sure. come play!
      "But my greatest pain in life is that I will never be able to see myself perform live.---Kanye

Comment

• Scroll down for pics of DK and the J at Cannes. A little lower, and there is a pic of a truly gorgeous MW as well. I don't think they were at the same event, unfortunately. But in my head, they run into each other and there is unmistakable (yet somewhat tragic) sexual tension, and Josh realizes how incandescent Michelle is next to Diane, and begins to yearn and angst and stuff.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/0..._n_103175.html

Comment

• DK: Not that pretty. MW: Gorgeous. What's not to love? I'm right behind you in your theory, Ophy.

Also: Star Jones? Put the weight back on, stat.

Juliette Lewis: Don't EVAH wear that shade of lipstick again.

Comment

• Um, they reorganized the pics from yesterday. MW is now at the top and there are two HUGE shots of her while Josh and Diane are farther down! Hee!

But, yes, I think MW is gorgeous (minus her posture) and I think DK is blandly beautiful. She's very symmetrical but uninteresting, which means she'll never be a huge star in America because our really big stars are always slightly off in some way and have some sort of exaggerated feature(s). I'm just sayin'!

As for Josh? His eyes look puffy, his "sinus" problem has his face all tore up and discolored around his nose and eyes (I have a color calibrated monitor--you can't hide it from me! Hee!). Does he have chronic sinus issues? That's what I would ask him if I were on the red carpet.

ETA: G, I'm with you on Juliette Lewis. What a hot mess.
            Its just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• I have no clue of what you are talking about, Neo. Since I never read those Season 5 revisionist fic -- featuring Pacey and his friends: Jamal and Raoul.
              Last edited by Herman; 05-23-2008, 09:57 AM.

Comment

• I how much Lainey 's Josh!

Lainey interviews Josh at Cannes

So apparently Diane really is bigger in Europe than she is here. Crazy Euros.

Comment

• I don't mind that as long as you remember that British != European.

Comment

• I can't fathom that relationship working with both of them in them same city. Mostly because I *feel* Josh is all charm but is really a dirty birdy, skank banging freak who can't--simply CAN NOT--stop himself from cheating.

Or perhaps his being a sex freak is just my fantasy of him. Feels real, tho.
                    Its just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• Sometimes dirty skankbangers grow up, Is!

Also? + =
                      "But my greatest pain in life is that I will never be able to see myself perform live.---Kanye

Comment

• MW and Brad Pitt chat by the fire

Pitt, 44, chatted briefly with Williams, 27, by the fire at the Villa St. Antoine in Vallauris, France.
                        My guess is that this headline-worthy chat consisted of:

"Oh hey. Look, I'm really sorry for you loss."

"Oh, thanks. And congrats on your twins."

"Oh, thanks. You think they will write about this in People tomorrow?"

"Yeah, probably. See ya around."

Poor Michelle! Tragedy makes every inanity in her life newsworthy, and I bet she hates that.

Comment

• Mostly because I *feel* Josh is all charm but is really a dirty birdy, skank banging freak who can't--simply CAN NOT--stop himself from cheating.
                          If the open relationship thing that we've been speculating about is for real, then maybe it's not as much fun if it's not considered cheating. Plus, before DK, it seems like Dirty J could pick and choose and the skanks would come a runnin', you know? Maybe DK knows how to play him, acts like she can take or leave him, and that's how she keeps him in check.

Or, you know, what Neo said.

Comment

• I guess I can accept an ol' livin' in sin Dirty J. But I don't have to like it.

Comment

• Aw Is, if he's truly committed to the skankbanging lifestyle, he will slip up eventually.

Look at your boy Scott Weiland! Still dirty after all these years with short bursts of domesticity.

Comment

• Michele looks so gorgeous, and her taste wrt that dress is excellent as always. DK pales in comparison; obviously JJ snuck out of their room to go see Michele.

Comment

Working...
                                X