X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes! Obviously he did.

Comment

• MW making movie about Heath.

My guess is that this will be a private thing for Matilda and family only. Hope so, anyway.

Comment

• So apparently, I'm the only one still obsessed with the tragic! life! of MW!

Now she is spending inordinate amounts of time with Heath's oldest friend and potentially taking Heath's family to court. I kind of doubt that last part.

Comment

• I'm still interested. I'm just waiting for you to bring the information so I don't feel dirty about my ongoing interest.

I read that "taking the family to court" thing as actually being that under Australian law she must file some action in court because Matilda was not written into the will. So, in order to get her fair share, some papers must be filed. Since Heath Ledger is quickly becoming the James Dean of his day I'd say she should file the damn papers.

Also? Why do people got to make her friendship with Heath's childhood BFF seedy? Shit, Mr. Is's BFF lived with us briefly and that bitch was so off the radar on appropriate he'd walk around my house in just a towel! So I guess if paparazzi had been outside my place they'd have had a field day.

Grief causes people to behave in wacky ways so if MW needs to shack it up with Heath's bestie to get over it, so be it!
          Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• <-- just read "bestie" as "beastie"

Hee!

My MW fixes are brought to me via GReader and Ophy!

Comment

• Well then, apparently MW is now being linked with Spike Jonz.

He's directed some interesting things, I suppose, but I always remember him as the inspiration for the crappy husband in Lost in Translation.

Comment

• That is *exactly* the first thing I thought!
                Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• BWAH. I'm such a dumbass. I didn't make the crappy husband connection!

When I think Spike Jonze, I think of him dressed up as an old man doing some kerrazy ass stunts with the Jackass boys. He can't be all bad...
                  Last edited by piggay; 07-29-2008, 10:46 PM.
                  It's all about me and my precious.

Comment

• ... if dating a Jackass is up your alley.

Comment

• Maybe MW just has shittay taste in guys. I mean, Heath's being uber-worshipped now, but when he was alive most people seemed to agree that he was kind of a douche. And that he probably cheated on her.

Comment

• It's blossoming, people!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...ike-Jonze.html

Michelle loves Spike's quirky sense of humour and his brilliant talent. And he adores her soft, feminine demeanour, and he is in awe of the way she parents her daughter.
                        Hmmm. I always think of MW as being a bit more kickass than the above description would suggest. "soft, feminine demeanor"? wtf?

Comment

• Busy had her baby and I know it's a different name, but Birdie is quite charming and cute to me for some reason. Plus, it totally fits my idea of what Busy would name her kid. People article has more information.

Comment

• The J is this month's InStyle "Man of Style" . The photos of him in the ill fitting suit are from a shoot with GQ. *

No, that is not a typo.
                            "Get off your overweight ass and create a real website that actualy serves a purpose, and remember, you will never be loved by Joshua Jackson, he wouldnt even let his dog fuck you."

Comment

• Wow. Am I the only one rolling my eyes while reading those excerpts? I don't think I could have less interest in hearing the J talk about fashion or DK's influence on his style. I get it - it's an article for InStyle - but for some reason I just want to tell him to shut up.

Is that wrong?

Comment

• Not at all because I find his relationship with DK incomprehensibly dull. And please don't let him become a Paltrow-like blowhard about how awesome Europeans are compared to Americans. I know he's Canadian but I just get really tired of hearing it, particularly from celebs with questionable IQs.

DK has an accent and cares about fashion. Blah, blah, blah. I just don't care about her and think she is as blandly attractive as it gets. She's pretty but there is nothing interesting about her face at all. She needs a deep scar or a botched nose job before I'll be intrigued enough to more than glance at her.

Also? Did you hear Josh's mother is a saint that raised him and his sister ALL BY HERSELF? Yeah, I'd heard that, too. She's like the first single mom in history. And she's a genius, too. And not at all inappropriate.

Comment

Working...
                                X