No announcement yet.

The Core Four (and more): The Post-Creek Gossip Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was only thinking "Where's Wes?" the other day! (After doing a search on the Ledger/Williams xmas visit to Bronte and finding out Heath has his very own version of a Wes camped in his house, in the form of 1200 Techniques' vocalist.)

Thank heavens Ginni inadvertantly saved me from even more wondering about when Wes ever directed something. I know nothing. First I've heard of these flicks. I can understand filming but yuck to someone else there doing the filming.

"Crushed". Hee!

<-- misses Dirty J goss

Comment

Perhaps there is still hope for RLTL after all...
      Last edited by CoreyFlood; 03-03-2005, 01:06 PM.

Comment

I just saw that on the flist and RAN over.

She's probably pregnant with JJ's kid.

Comment

When I read that his reasoning for the engagement in the first place was something like "It's time to move to the next phase" I immediately thought of Chuck's "Whatever love is" when asked if he loved Diana.
          At KHP there was some spec as to why she wasn't wearing her ring when she was at the fashion shows. I'd actually thought she'd binged & purged it too big.

<--- waiting for pics of her on her way to see JJ's play!

ETA: SomeBody has already thrown in her two cents on if JJ & KH should get together.
          Last edited by Res; 03-03-2005, 01:56 PM.

Comment

Ugly jacket and no ring! If there are pics of her in London anytime soon I will DIE! Hee.

Comment

As well as that very recent gossip over her missing engagement ring, I thought I heard something about her looking for and/or buying a place in NYC in just the past month or so.

Comment

Just went trolling for the two cents Res mentioned. Hee. Heeeeeeeeee. Sometimes I really really miss the fandom.

Comment

Chaz told her to lighten up about it.

Comment

Heeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Comment

Oh, I totally knew it! I didn't think the announcement would come this soon, though. But seriously, JJ's already given her the disease that bonds a couple for life and they made it through that as BFF. It's meant to be, man.

*buys KH's ticket to London

Comment

First: EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! *queues REO*

And even as I WANDER,
                        I'm keeping you in sight.
                        You're a candle in the window,
                        On a cold, dark winter's night.
                        And I'm getting closer than I ever THOUGHT I MIGHT.

And I can't fight this feeling anymore.
                        I've forgotten what I started fighting for.
                        It's time to bring this ship into the shore,
                        And throw away the oars, forever.
                        *flicks lighter*

I have NO idea why the owner of that lyrics site felt the need to CAPS certain phrases. Hee!

Second: OMG! I can NOT believe you WHORES didn't LINK ME UP to SomeBody talking about the RLTL!

This is the most exciting thing that's happened to me all day! Hee! *runs to watch fanvids and review RLTL photo archive*
                        Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

<--- penitent

Went looking for the info but can't remember where I originally saw it. I did find this though. (scroll down to Feb. 15/16).
                          Last edited by Res; 03-03-2005, 09:05 PM.

Comment

Bwah! The posts were here, but it appears she's deleted them. The only part you can see is a quote and response of Chaz's.

Comment

I lurve that she still hangs out in the Katie threads. I really hope SomeBody's girl from Toledo becomes a huge stah!

Do you think she was fucking Josh while she was working in London and CK1 found out? I choose to believe this is the case.

Unrelated:
                              HATCHER LANDS MASSIVE PAY RISE
                              "Desperate Housewives" star Teri Hatcher has signed up to appear in a second series of the hit show, and she will pocket a staggering $285,000 per episode.

The 40-year-old beauty's pay raise represents almost a tenfold increase on her first series pay -- and co-stars Eva Longoria, Marcia Cross, Felicity Huffman and Nicolette Sheridan have also been rewarded for the program's success.

A show insider says of the Golden Globe-winner, "She has undoubtedly turned out to be the star of the show. Men find her sexy and women want to be like her."

Hatcher was paid $38,000 per episode for the first series, while her lesser female co-stars earned only $1,800 per episode. They have all been rewarded with a Mini car.
                              First, I don't know why she needed that large of a raise. It's not like she's going to buy groceries.

Second, was Teri Hatcher that large of a draw above the others that she warranted that much larger a salary? That shocks me a little. I know MC was on Melrose, EL was essentially unknown except to the soap world, right? And FH has the Sports Night but 1,800 just sounds like a UPN salary I guess. It has to be a typo and be 18,000.

Third, I want TH to STFU about her sex life.
                              Last edited by Sarah; 03-04-2005, 01:41 AM.

Comment

The part Chaz quoted was pretty much the entire post - there might have been another sentence, but he got the main humorless part. I knew she'd delete as soon as we started talking about it. Even though nobody cares what we say about them, they still feel the need to overreact. *rolls eyes*

Comment

Working...
                                X