No announcement yet.

The Core Four (and more): The Post-Creek Gossip Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't get past the info about KH doing a Broadway show. Bitch can't sing.

He said: 'I mean I talk to Michelle Williams every once in a while. I talk to Busy Philipps every once in a while.'
    Yeah, "talk".

Comment

• RLTL LIVES!

Sadly, Josh said as recently as a couple of days ago that he hadn't seen her in a few years, but I choose to believe that he's lying in order to throw the clams off. That way Jason Dohring and Kristen Bell can have time to plan out their escape route.

Comment

• O
        M
        G
        !

Seriously, could this get any better? This is like every weird RLTL fantasy I've ever had come true! If I actually ever gave it much thought (I mean beyond creating a website about it like 5 years ago. But whatever).

Sadly, In Touch is probably RUINING any potential for real RLTL by running this piece! The Clams won't let her out of their sight, for the love of pete!

Even more sadly, In Touch is the least reliable of the trash tabloids.

Also? If KH was really back to having sex with Josh? She'd look a lot happier in pictures!

That said? I'm TOTES buying that if I see it at the store!
        Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• All right, I'm not made of stone!

I found this pic of the Beek and his wife to be totally awe-worthy.

Comment

• Matilda will inherit $20 million from Heath's estate. Apparently his parents are just giving the whole shebang to her (they were the original beneficiaries). It's really nice when families dont turn into raging assholes over money.

Comment

• And MW's good with money! That kid will be set.
              Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• Originally posted by ophy
                All right, I'm not made of stone!

I found this pic of the Beek and his wife to be totally awe-worthy.
                I bet you don't feel animosity toward Beek only because Pacey has a new show while Beek doesn't thus you feel secure with the competition.

Comment

• Well, that and the fact that I can nevah forget! *blue eyes meet blue eyes* sigh

The Beek and I had that golden moment at the Wilmy airport, and I have secretly wished him well ever since. I can admit that now.

Comment

• Do we need to remind you about JVDB's sins again? (Hey, what are they?)

Comment

• Beats me. I stopped hating him (and the character) during the college seasons. At some point it occurred to me that in real life, I'd rather be around a douchey prima donna than a guy who knowingly spread communicable diseases throughout the local population, affable though he may be.

That's also when I realized I was old.

Comment

• Katie's singing on Eli Stone! Bwah!

Clip and images here!

Comment

• More photos of the J's GQ shoot

I how they always include the Clogged Bladder Face (tm Herman) gif for any Dawson's Creek related post at ONTD. That never gets old.
                          "Get off your overweight ass and create a real website that actualy serves a purpose, and remember, you will never be loved by Joshua Jackson, he wouldnt even let his dog fuck you."

Comment

• The boy looks good.

http://perezhilton.com/2008-10-16-i-...hold-your-hand

MW and Spike Jonze are for sure on. Gross.

Comment

• From Ugly Betty straight ... back down to Wilmy? Well, at least a job's a job. I guess. I don't think he ever cared either way about Josh's [mostly crappy] movies but I wonder if Fringe stings a little?

VAN DER BEEK TO GUEST ON 'ONE TREE HILL'
                              Former Dawson's Creek star James Van Der Beek is returning to his TV roots with an appearance on "One Tree Hill."

The actor will play a director looking to turn a book by Chad Michael Murray's character, Lucas, into a movie.

But the guest appearance will be an emotional one for Van Der Beek -- teen drama "One Tree Hill" is filmed on the same Wilmington, N.C., set where "Dawson's Creek" was shot between 1998 and 2003.

Executive producer Mark Schwann says, "The specter of 'Dawson's Creek' is always around us. We're about to complete 128 episodes, which is what Dawson's did. ... So I thought it would be cool to get James."

The episode is due to air in late November.

Comment

• Did y'all see the new Star rag cover? Brad is tempted to cheat on Angie...with Diane Krueger on the set of their new movie!

I can't tell you how much I love how complicated that is AND that it relates back to the Core Four!

Comment

Working...
                                X