No announcement yet.

The Core Four (and more): The Post-Creek Gossip Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, not exactly gossip, and not exactly core four, but Henry has gotten a gig on HBO opposite Steve Buscemi.

I think this (plus Hedwig) might make him and MW the most legitimate of the post-Creek actors.

Comment

• The Fug Girls were a wee bit excited to see Pacey at Fashion Week with DK.

At Thursday morning's Tommy show, just as we settled in for some celeb-spotting, the crowds parted, the "Hallelujah" chorus blasted, and tiny angels flew down from the rafters carrying a heavenly spotlight that they cast right onto Kruger and Jackson's beaming faces. "Pacey. Pacey! PACEY!" we choked, clutching each other like 13-year-olds. Seriously, we were 30 seconds away from asking him to sign our Trapper-Keepers. Or our chests.
      There are pics, too.

Comment

• I'd let him sign my chest. Or whatever.
        It’s just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• I don't know *what* KH is filming these days, but I hope to Beek that this look is for a role.

Comment

• She has been looking so sickly lately. Jesus.
            It’s just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• http://www.tmz.com/videos?autoplay=t...3-861f601e7d9e

It's cute that Josh and Diane scoot about town on a vespa! And I love that drunk people still randomly stop him for being Pacey! Hee!

Comment

• Okay, that vid was awesomely awkward. And the Vespa is so cute! I'm starting to think that maybe, just maybe, having a European girlfriend has been good for JJ, despite the bland factor of DK.

I have no idea where to post this, but Dolly Anna (Anna Fricke was Dolly Anna, right?) is now contributing to a NY Times blog about alcohol. Gossip Girl fans might like this bit:

My first writing job was for the show “Dawson’s Creek.” Back then, before the WB was the CW, the standard rule was that teens could only drink on television if we showed “consequences.” Consequences usually meant vomiting, driving a car through a house, or kissing your best friend’s boyfriend/girlfriend/mother. If it was a sweeps episode, we probably employed all of the above, though vomiting was the trusty go-to. Somewhere along the way, I think the rule of consequences was thrown out the window, because almost every episode of “Gossip Girl” involves a teenage character sidling up to a ritzy bar and ordering a martini, and the only consequence seems to be more brightly colored tights and ascots.

Comment

• I can't believe how Josh held it together over the dropped grocery bag. I would have been insane over that. Like, quit distracting me and get out of my face! I know it happens all day long for them and worse for others but I am still amazed at the level of crazy they are surrounded with daily.

Comment

• Busy hanging with Reese & Jake at Coachella.

She's got such a-list friends.

Comment

• Cute. Jake and Busy's husband grew up together. Oh that Harvard-Westlake crew is an incestuous bunch.

Reese's manager is in my work building and I saw Jake parked in the alley waiting for her about a month ago. I was sort of surprised how hot he is in person.

Comment

• You should always immediately alert me when you spot celebs; I don't care if it's daily!

I wonder if Busy is bitter about having so many A-list friends?

Comment

• I this pic of JJ and DK at a charity auction in Cannes.

is that a segway?

She's starting to grow on me.

Comment

• Here's the video of her riding the segway and then running into the back of Sharon Stone. She seems cute. Also I used to wonder what she saw in Dirty J since she was all fancy French model and he was herpes-giving teen soap guy. But then I read this new interview and understood! Apparently, nothing bonds people closer together than daddy issues. But knowing that about her somehow makes me root for them more as a couple. I know I'm weird.

Comment

• Do they both have overbearing mothers? That would explain why they don't want to get married.

Comment

• That video was pretty cute, and I agree- I'm totally rooting for them to stay together now! I never would have guessed that.

Comment

Working...
                                X