No announcement yet.

The Core Four (and more): The Post-Creek Gossip Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did Ex-Dawson's Creek Showrunner just trash Katie Holmes?
    "Get off your overweight ass and create a real website that actualy serves a purpose, and remember, you will never be loved by Joshua Jackson, he wouldnt even let his dog fuck you."

Comment

• I like the word "monstrous".

Comment

• Beek and Mrs. Beek separate..

James! It's not too late to admit your love of the mandance! Look what it has done for Neil Patrick Harris' career. You could be hosting the Tony's in a couple of years!

Comment

• I hope she didn't get half the creek money! that's all he has!

And I heard that Kapinos doesn't understand why his Creek-bashing got so much media coverage as he trashes those actors and that job so regularly.

Not that he didn't trash the show while he was running it or anything...
          Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• The press release for VF's new Heath Ledger profile makes poor MW sound like a greedy bitch. Just a bit.

VF's profile press release

"He was trying to be decent and graceful, give her whatever she wanted--the house, every fucking thing. But once it started going south, it went very quickly. He was overwhelmed by lawyers, and there were more and more of them, as if they were breeding. I said, 'This is bullshit. Heath, just end it. Get out--it's bad. You've got to just walk away from it.' The stakes kept going up. He wouldn't listen to any of us."

Comment

• Ew. Terry Gilliam can go fuck himself with his blatantly misogynistic take on Ledger's death.
              A volatile actor with a history of drug dependency and emotional instability ends up dead. Naturally, it's all Michelle's fault.

I hope once it's released, VF gets called out for such a sexist, one-sided hatchet job.

Poor MW, this is the last thing she needs.

Comment

• Yet another woman is responsible for the unraveling of her talented significant other. I'm sure someone will say she wasn't nearly as talented in her own right and she dragged him down. It won't be complete without it.

Hey, did you know it was Courtney Love's fault that Cobain killed himself? She was a real bitch about him being a drug addict! And did you hear all those rumors that he wrote Hole's Live Through This? And Yoko destroyed the Beatles and picked out that apartment at the Dakota where Lennon was killed! Ugh.

Classy of Gilliam to trash MW--the mother of his friend's beloved daughter--in public like that. I'm sure his daughter will be happy to have that legend taint her parents public images. And I'm sure Heath would have loved his personal life pimped out to VF like that.

Yeah, that Michelle Williams and her love of Oscar season--all of her public behavior certainly adds up to fame whore, right? Let's assume that she even liked getting dolled up and going out a little bit--why is that wrong? With a different spin it could just as easily be that Ledger was a depressed downer addict that held her back from the fun elements of their careers--like awesome clothes and fun events--by being a huge fucking no-fun drag to be around.

This is why I generally avoid VF's lengthy celeb profiles. They pick a villain and run with it.
                Last edited by isadora; 06-29-2009, 06:24 PM.
                Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• Yes. Everything you said.

I can't imagine anyone thinking this women is a famewhore. She's one of the least famewhore-y of any actor in her generation and at her talent level. But you know, being nomm'ed for an Oscar so early in your career, at the same time as your significant other *should* be a joyful and exciting thing. You shouldn't have to apologize for that.

Maybe Heath was in the wrong profession.

ETA Jezebel has a longer piece on this.

The two men say that the couple's relationship mimicked the marriage between the characters they played in Brokeback Mountain, with hers, lonely and resentful, watching his [sic] go off on his mysterious fishing tripsÖ
                  Ugh. Assholes.
                  Last edited by ophy; 06-29-2009, 08:08 PM.

Comment

• I'm not even sure what they're saying--was his pot smoking an issue with MW? Because I'd be irritated if anybody was smoking pot constantly when I was trying to raise a baby!

Also? 50% of Americans are not daily pot smokers. WTFE.

And then he was so clean he wouldn't even drink? Then how did he have 27 downers in his system? Hunh?

It seems Gilliam is eager to whore Ledger's untimely death out just as much as the Batman people did. Keep it classy, Terry!

Comment

• DK on Letterman.

She seems sweet. Awkward and a bit bland, but it didn't help that Letterman was totally tuned out of the segment. Not very lively. Sounds like she and Josh are still pretty cute about each other, though.

Comment

• SCARY

from here:
                        DesignScene

Comment

• Jezebel's review of the Vogue profile on MW.

She's so freakin' adorable. And sad!

I do love this quote:
                          "I wish we had rituals about grief, I wish it were still the Victorian times, and we could go from black to gray to mauve to pink, and have rings with hair in them"
                          And I completely agree with her.

Comment

• canadagraphs (whom y'all would know if any of you bitches were into the RLTL stuff happening up on the Eclipse set) stalks celebs filming in Vancouver and snapped a bunch of pics of 28yr old Pacey smoking a cigar. I can't believe the J smokes cigars while waiting to film his scenes. Too funny. He looks kinda Jude Law-ish in these pics.

Comment

• Remember when diesel got into a fight about seeing The J smoking at Deluxe? And a bunch of P/Jers were like: OMG! NEVAH!!!

Comment

• They must be photoshopped. He has ASTHMA.
                                Bitter Shipper

Comment

Working...
                                X