Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Busy still rocks.

Comment

• Oh, she really does. That was just awesome.

I'm kinda sad that they had this panel and I didn't even hear it was going on. I assume that The Beek was the only member of the Core Four able to make it, since the other three have, you know, lives and careers and stuff. Poor Beek!

Comment

• I love her.

and, OMG, I love that we didn't know about this! And hate it a little, too.
        Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• Beek files for divorce.

Comment

• diesel and i got a shout out from Busy Philipps on the twitter today.

Seriously MADE my night. I love her to BITS AND PIECES.

i might have to start watching that cougartown shit!
            Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• Legends!

Comment

• It never ends!

I love it. *sniff* Good times, good times!

Comment

• Dawson's Creek is really the gift that keeps on giving. And not just because so many of the cast had the herp.

Comment

• The Beek tweeted today that he took KW to lunch!

Comment

• OMB! (Literally!) He's single now...who knows what this could lead to?

Comment

• He has a new girlfriend. But KW and he might be paying her to beard for them so they can finally be together!

Comment

• Tru Enuf for me!

Since The Beek was basically KW's alter ego, wouldn't sex between the two of them be more or less masturbation?

Yes, these are the thoughts that I think.

Comment

• Bwah! @ the picture below the one of the "new couple."

Comment

• Josh admitting that Diane runs him and seeming very happy about that fact on Craig Ferguson the other night. Interesting that he says there's a possibility they might get married one day when she won't stop talking about how she will never, ever, ever get married again. Ever.

Comment

• He is so the guy that really only wants the girl he can't entirely have. How predictable.

Comment

Working...
                                X