No announcement yet.

The Core Four (and more): The Post-Creek Gossip Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WHY am I just now seeing that Craig Ferguson vid? Dunno how I missed it.

Have to admit that I'm feeling the quiveration (tm Lainey) for The J again. I think it has to do with how whipped he is. I do so a pretty whipped boy. And I've completely come around on all things DK, and I hope he stays whipped by her FOEVA.

Speaking of which, Ted on E! had this to say:
    Dear Ted:
    I loved your post about Diane Kruger and Liam Neeson, and you reminded me that Joshua Jackson is a total stud! I Googled him to ogle the goods, and I saw all kinds of pictures of him and Diane together. They seem so genuinely happy just to be enjoying each other's company! Am I right in guessing they've got one of the few honest relationships in Hollywood, and that they're actually down to earth and into each other, or are you going to burst my bubble and say something vague like things aren't exactly the way they appear? Please don't leave me hanging!
    óMC Gill

Dear True Love:
    They're good, you're good, it's all good.

Comment

• Busy and Michelle's play date! :so cute:
      Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• Rob Lowe slams a lyin' cheatin' JVDB

Comment

• Josh and DK were at the Golden Globes last night so I brought some more pretty for ophy. Lainey obviously lurved them because she crushes hardcore on JJ. Diane's dress got slammed all over the place for being too Pepto Bismol and/or too Barbie goes to the prom, but take away the white thing and I actually thought she was one of the best-dressed of the night. Am I crazy? She just looked so different from anyone else, but I didn't think the color was too Paltrowesque nor did it seem matronly or ill-fitting. I don't know, I just thought she looked super pretty. And that one shot of him grinning like a fool while he holds her umbrella so she won't get wet is adorkable.
          Last edited by IssieCol; 01-18-2010, 12:25 PM.

Comment

• So pretty!

I loved the dress, to be honest. The color and it's gradations were my fave thing about it, and it didn't look Pepto-ish at all to me. But yeah. you kinda have to be DK to pull it off. Marion Cotillard could have done it, too, though.

Anyway. Ded from Pretty.

ETA Ha! I totes forgot that MC is with Gulliaume Canet, who is DK's ex husband. No wonder I always think of these two chicks as being connected.
            Last edited by ophy; 01-18-2010, 02:33 PM.

Comment

• People keep saying that they would have hated this dress on anyone but DK and I keep wondering about that. Like, she's a fashion darling and all but this dress doesn't seem super risky. It's actually on the sweet side, if anything. Maybe because she's usually edgy, this is a departure for her and that's what they mean? I don't know. I guess if one of the Desperate Housewives had tried it, I'd have been all, "Bitch, please," but that's how I feel about them most of the time anyway.

I can't really see this on Cotillard, maybe because she's a brunette and I almost think this works exclusively on blondes. But I could see Blanchette rocking this out and I could see it on Bosworth and Claire Danes and KDunst. Heck, I could even see it on TSwizzle in a few years.

Comment

• I don't really get DK but I think the dress is cute and girly!
                Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• I think that pink would look lovely on a brunette!

Comment

• Really? You're probably right and I just have trouble visualizing it. I got around to watching the awards show today and DK/Josh were shown a couple of times and Dirty J liked all of Ricky Gervais' jokes a lot. Each time they showed him he was laughing his ass off.

But man, Tina Fey is so my girlfriend for her NBC crack. Love her.

Comment

• Two quick vids from this weekend that clearly show the whipped-ness of The J.

BAFTA/LA Tea
                      Golden Globes Red Carpet Interview w/Carrie Ann Inaba.

Could he *be* any cuter with his whole supportive boyfriend-hood?

Comment

• So if you were forced to choose between Whipped J and Bearded Rob, who would you choose?

Comment

• Oh, that's super easy. Whipped J all the way. I've never actually crushed on Rob in any incarnation. He's just a kid for crying out loud.

Comment

• Don't make her choose between Dirty J and KStew, howevah!

Comment

• Oh. Well . . . hmmmm . . .

Comment

• Josh and DK banter about fashion.

"I don't really know what it is I'm looking at, but I know when it's not right," Jackson, 31, joked to UsMagazine.com at the BAFTA/LA 16th Annual Tea Party on Saturday.

"Honestly, I'm really not that helpful," he added. "That's not true!" said Kruger, 33. "It's the greatest advice because you know how women can get, you know, that poufy look... and he's like, 'What are you wearing? It makes your butt look like it's as big as a house!'"

Quipped Jackson, "Yeah, like something just vomited on your body!"

"No, he's never that bad," continued Kruger. Jackson had nothing to do with the pale, tea-length frock Kruger donned to the BAFTA event (shown at left). "This one you were pretty clear about right from the beginning," Jackson remembered.

Comment

Working...
                                X