No announcement yet.

The Core Four (and more): The Post-Creek Gossip Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am totally gonna steal you away from emmaleigh and make you love JJ/DK more than the hobos! They actually admit they're dating, they're adorable, and they shower! Much like X-Tina, The J's dirtay (or is it dirrrty, I never know how kids are spelling things anymore) days are far behind him now, to isadora's regret.

If it excites you at all, she's doing a guest appearance on Fringe so you can see if they have on-screen chemistry if they have any scenes together. Oh! And they should be together again tonight for the SAGs for which she was inexplicably nominated. She'll lose to Monique, but you know they'll be well-dressed and cute together on the red carpet.

Comment

• She's gonna be on Fringe? I'm interested in that.

Domesticated J is so not my bag, however.
      Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• I really liked her in Inglourious Basterds so it doesn't bother me that she was nommed. And seeing her do well in a role has made me more interested in them as a couple overall.

I Plus-One J very, very much. Much better than Dirty J. I guess isadora and I have opposite taste in men! I like'em domesticated better than in the wild.

ETA my guess is that they will be awkward and chemistry-less on Fringe. Just a hunch.

Comment

• Here's some pictures. I don't know that they'll act together since it looks like she turns into a monster or something deformed, anyway.

Comment

• Okay, don't want to say it . . . but that looks suspiciously similar to somebody else's famous comforter coat, DK.

Seriously though, they do look cute on set together. I'm not saying that I could ever truly be stolen away from my precious hobos, but I am seeing the appeal of Diosh. (Kruegson? Jackeger? Joiane?). Hmmmmm . . . well, if we can't come up with a solid portmanteau name, then I'll have to bow out I'm afraid.

Comment

• Yeah, I actually thought the same thing about the coat. In her defense, they were in Vancouver in January vs. being in North Carolina in May. I don't what their couple name should be. They've made it almost 4 years w/o being assigned one which I like. It makes them seem even more low-key.

Comment

• He looks good in that coat. Holy hell.
                Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• Yeah, I totally don't get why JJ never shows up on any best dressed lists. He's sharp as hell 24/7 now, thanks to DK.

Oooh, I got it! Diackson. Sounds kinda like a drug to combat urinary tract infections or something. But catchy!

Comment

• Out of Sundance.

At what point do we start shipping Michelle and the Gos? 'Cause I could totally get behind that.
                    (KStew411 ids the little girl as Matilda but it's really not her, right? M looks so much more like Heath and is younger.)

Comment

• Nope, that's def not Matilda. It's Faith Wladyka, the little kid in the movie they are promoting. Blue Valentine.

Hmmm. Yeah, the Gos would be a step up from Spike Jonze, no doubt.

I can get behind that pairing, but again . . . need a good name smush. It's so crucial, people! Rychelle? Gosliams? Michling?

Comment

• There were rumors that they dated during filming but I don't think anyone ever confirmed it. I don't know though, 'cause McGosling 4EVAH was my motto for a long time and I'm probably still not over the end of that.

Comment

• Agreed Issie. I've been a proponent of McGosling for a long ass time but it seems like the Gos keeps getting his heart broken by her when she shirks him for independence and/or badboy costars.**

Maybe he could provide the happy domesticity MW needs.

**I might have just imagined that based on Noah/Allie angst and her relaysh with Josh Lucas.

Comment

• But, but, but...

In happier couple news, DK and The J looked predictably gorgeous last night. There are tons of pictures of them and her and the IB cast here. Everyone's saying her dress looks like MW's from the Oscars a few years ago. The Josh/MW/Busy shippers have some ground to think that he encouraged her to wear that dress so he could pretend he was really with MW.

Oh, and ophy, can we call them DK and The J? It's cute and makes them sound like Wild West crimefighters, albeit overdressed ones.

Comment

• DK and The J is a great name. I approve. And I actually that dress. There's honestly not THAT much of a resemblance to MW's Oscar dress (which I also loved buckets).

The silhouette and color are reminiscent, I suppose, but the draping is just so very different.
                              MW at the Oscars.
                              DK at SAG.

They are both gorgeous gowns (and gals).

Awww, Proud PlusOne J.

Man, I *wish* I could find The Gos sexy. But I . . . just . . . don't. Is it because I haven't seen The Notebook? Is that what does it for y'all? I *have* seen Lars And the Real Girl, though, and maybe that's why I don't.

ETA This and This are super cute. And I like that he brought his mom.
                              Last edited by ophy; 01-25-2010, 10:35 AM.

Comment

• Ophy - maybe you don't find Gos sexy because his forehead looks like the Beek's.

Comment

Working...
                                X