The Core Four (and more): The Post-Creek Gossip Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A ha! Totally valid theory.

I think that's why I don't find Chris Pine sexy, either.

BUT! I do think NPH is sex in a suit . . . so, what's up with that?

Comment

• Chris Pine makes me think bad thoughts.

However, I don't feel it for the Gos, either, though I LOVED Lars! And I'm a McGos fan but I could get behind he and MW. Is that really MW in that photo above? It doesn't look like her to me at all (I would have thunk that I knew her from evray angle)!

DK & the J is an adors nickname!
      Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• MW and The Gos Blue Valentine clip.

Yep, that's really MW in the pics.

MW developed a plan and she has stuck to that plan, and I totally her for that. She said a while back (soon after Heath died) that she was being offered big studio roles, but she'd rather make one indie movie a year for around $300k and live just fine on that. And keep a low profile, and not be separated from Mathilda at all. And that's what she has done. . . it probably helps that she's a bit of a financial wizard, and that she doesn't have to worry about providing for Mathilda's future.

I think she's awesome. Best single mom EVER.

Edited to say, okay fine. She *did* make Paramount's Shutter Island, but she didn't headline it, and it looks like it filmed just up the road in Massachusetts, so it wouldn't have taken her away from Mathilda. Also, you just don't say no to Martin Scorsese and Leonardo DiCaprio. So I still say she's awesome.
        Last edited by ophy; 01-26-2010, 11:21 AM.

Comment

• I really think it's because you haven't seen The Notebook (which was on on Sunday night and I totally watched the whole thing on ABC Family, even though I fully own the DVD - it's that kind of movie). He brings the heartbroken pain really well. Although, that kiss at the MTV Movie awards that Issie linked to above also made me love him.

Comment

• Does The Notebook have any vampires in it? Or any RDJ?

If not, I'm going to have a hard time getting enthused.

Comment

• OMG. If RDJ had been in The Notebook when he was in his early (white hot steaming) 20s? OMG. I could pee myself just thinking about it.

I have sat through SO many of his shitty romcoms back in the day just wishing he'd made better choices. I can't count how many times I've seen that shitpile Chances Are! And Heart and Souls and The Pick-Up Artist. So many times!

But seriously. He is so hot in Chances Are it hurts to look at him. I dropped an egg watching that movie the first time.

Yeah, I've sat through a LOT of bad RDJ movies. I even watched Saturday Night Live for him.

Weirdly, I haven't seen Sherlock Holmes yet! Hee!
              Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• SH was good! A good career choice, anyway, and an okay movie. I had a lot of fun watching it, despite the McAdams factor.

Comment

• Okay, I'm completely sold on MW and The Gos.

Fuckdorable. And that's a link to Lainey, in case it doesn't work and you have to look for it.

Comment

• Waaaay late to the party, but what was the BP twitter thing, Is?
                    "But my greatest pain in life is that I will never be able to see myself perform live.Ē---Kanye

Comment

• I name dropped Busy on the Twitter to diesel and I noted that she pretended to remember us in Wilmy when I emailed her--I can't even remember why I did that now, honestly.

Anyway, she toes replied and was all: Of COURSE I remember you ladies! You were hilar and adorable!

And I died from excitement and now have a memory lapse of the events, apparently.

Comment

• More MW and The Gos on Lainey. An interview this time. When he picked lint off her sweater, I squeed a tiny bit. But I think it's clear in this vid that they are just friends . . . not a couple that are in LURVE or anything. She barely ever looks at him, but not in a self-conscious, 'I have a secret crush' way.

The movie sounds kinda interesting.

Edited because Lainey's site links suck.
                        Last edited by ophy; 02-02-2010, 06:00 PM.

Comment

• DK gave an interview to Marie Claire and she sounds awesomely crazy. I love that she admitted to almost being arrested multiple times, if she was serious about that. She seems so bland and harmless, but if she really does have issues with anger management, authority and paternal neglect/abandonment/alcoholism, I totally get why Dirty J can't get enough. Plus, she won't even marry him and seems to ignore the issue all together and just assumes he's cool with it either way, even though in more than one interview he talks about how they might get married one day. Plus she totally disses how he looked during DC and brings up La Holmes. It makes me kind of her.

Part 1
                          Part 2
                          Part 3
                          Last edited by IssieCol; 03-09-2010, 11:21 AM.

Comment

• That was an AMAZING interview.

You are probably spot on about their mutual father issues bringing them closer together. And as soon as she mentioned that Josh was all pimply and his face was bloated in the DC clips she saw, I was like . . . Season 4!!!

I think I love her too.

And I'm so glad! I really kinda want to love the person Josh loves. Is that weird?

Comment

• Hee, you're such a softie now! Twihardshipping had made you less cynical, I think.

Comment

• Wow. I think you might be right.

Quick! I need something to be cynical about!

Comment

Working...
                                X