No announcement yet.

The Core Four (and more): The Post-Creek Gossip Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pics from DKs' Marie Claire UK spread. Hawt!
    Hereís the always stunning Diane Kruger looking all kinds of hot in the newest issue of Marie Claire UK. Iíve always been a fan of Kruger, even going way back to her modeling days, and itís actually nice to see her fame rise in recent years, and especially this past year with her fantastic performance in Inglorious Basterds. Itís definitely well deserved, and as you can see, the more famous she gets, the more sizzling photos we get to drool over. Iím still not crazy about the fact that sheís in a serious relationship with Pacey from Dawsnonís Creek (see here), but it could be worse; she could be dating Dawson. Enjoy!
    Very Bardot!

Comment

• So, Beek has to pay his ex-wife almost eight grand a month in spousal support. That Creek money is an everflowing source of income! It's not even on in reruns anymore and they're still raking it in.

Article

My favorite part?

Beek will keep...rights to his screenplays and other projects he's created.
      BWAH! 'Cause there are SO many of those.

Comment

• I have insane love for the apeshit healthcare thread on that board!

this shit is bananas!

Comment

• I'll be the first to admit that I read news about Sandra Bullock's husband cheating on her before I read the news about healthcare but still. I do read the news about healthcare, too.

People are so fucking dumb. It makes me tired.

Also? Fuck me, Beek makes money!? $50k a month? WTFINGF?
          Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• I find this kind of sad for the Beek. Driving around his childhood neighborhood . . .

http://twitpic.com/1dcdf3 - In my hometown today, drove by the house I grew up in, ages 5-14. Everything was so much smaller!

http://twitpic.com/1dce0f - Family who lives there invited me in. This was my old room, with its current occupant. Cool kid...

They did, and didn't miss a beat. They even knew about #Mercy. RT @BittrScrptReadr cool! did they recognize you straight off?
            Good for him that they did recognize him, though. How tragic if they hadn't!

Comment

• I'm rapidly becoming obsessed with the poor divorced Beek's twitter.

vanderjames http://twitpic.com/1dqd89 - Found a call sheet from the DC pilot... never ended up shooting Dawson in the act of "walking his dog", though.
              Different dad! That call sheet is a gem from the past.

Comment

• diesel and I are also BIG FANS of Beek's Twitter!
                Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• He had some goodies today.

This is DC spoof is so wrong, I had to RT it. If just for the Katie impression alone... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SvaM-By07B0

No, that makes you awesome. RT @ lizwoolf Is it sad that one of my reactions was, "None of them had cell phones in Season One!"?
                  liz woolf!!!!!

And that parody was awesomesauce. Grams in the snuggie! The guy is clearly a student of the melted wax face school of acting, too.

Also, this alone was worth the price of admission.
                  "The rich are the poor of the Earth. Their malnutrition is of the spirit... one should pity them." -Paul Getty. Quote courtesy of @baltgetty
                  Oh, Beek. Your wisdom is so wise.

Comment

• Beek has many pretentious tweets on The Meaning of Things.

Also? Balthazar Getty hasn't had to work a fucking day in his life. So having him post his rich grandpa's pithy comments about how we should feel bad for the wealthy (of which he was the uber-wealthiest) makes me want to punch him, his grandfather and James VanDerBeek.

Comment

• I had a massive crush on him (Balthazaar Getty) when I was 13, then he vanished for years, and then he re-emerged only to cheat on his wife with professional married-guy-banger Sienna Miller and I've hated him ever since.

Not that that has anything to do with Beek or that quote. It's just what I thought of after drinking a Martini and popping onto this thread.

Comment

• The Beek and his new GF are about to have the World's Wisest Baby.

Baby Beek!
                        Just a week after reaching a settlement in his divorce from his wife of six years, James Van Der Beek has confirmed that he's starting up a new family, expecting his first child with ladyfriend and model Kimberly Brook.

"Yes, it's trueóthe woman I love and I are expecting our first childÖcurrently experiencing joy on levels I never knew existed," he tweeted today.

Brook, whose Twitter bio describes her as a "Kabbalah student" and "citizen of the world," also confirmed the news, though neither revealed when the baby is due.
                        As I have been saying to em, this chick is way perfect for the Beek. Here is a recent tweet:
                        inspiringchange The greatest light is revealed when we push against our comfort zone, when we act and share in ways that are uncomfortable for us.
                        See? PERFECT.

Comment

• Being from and living in SF, I can wholeheartedly give a resounding to The Gettys and their self-important, unproductive offspring.

Go Beek, I hope the spawn's head doesn't burst her vagina open.

Comment

• I couldn't help but wonder if Beek's wife was bitter he's impregnated another lass he met just a couple of weeks after their break-up*.

*or so they say!

Comment

• Beek in a beanie!

Just because.

Comment

• HOW MUCH does he look like a self-indulgent director there (a la the role he played in OTH, and I guess, who Dawson was supposed to grow up to be)? Basically, I've come full circle on Beek, based on that OTH stint and also his total douchiness to Robin on HIMYM. I just love that he's going with what he's best at!

Comment

Working...
                                X