No announcement yet.

The Core Four (and more): The Post-Creek Gossip Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You mean she lurks here? Nah! What is SB's name at MediaBlvd? I just scrolled to the Chaz post and couldn't figute which one she is.

I skimmed the rest of the thread and I love how bad everyone feels for them! And how angry people are at the thought of their favorite little anorexic sleeping with someone else, especially Josh! I guess they're still mad he gave her the Herp! *sniff*

I also love the person that said Katie and Chris seem so different! One is so shiney! The other so skinny! One is a genius and the other is Chris Klein, I guess? Hee! Don't be ridiculous! Chris shared her midwestern sensibilities.

Of course my greatest love on that board has this *kerr-azy* signature: I hope and wish Katie Holmes and Joshua Jackson end up together not just as Pacey Witter and Joey Potter only..

Alrighty then!

Anyway, I'll tell you exactly what it is: Katie has a career. Chris doesn't. She'll be trading up. Thank you and goodnight, er morning. Whatever.

Third, I want TH to STFU about her sex life.
    Seriously, why does Teri Hatcher feel the need to act like every interviewer is her best girlfriend and then go on and on and on about her sex life! It's so creepy and inappropriate!
    It’s just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

As of today, SomeBody's SN at MB was just the shortened SB even though we all know it should be BS.

Comment

If she's eating that isn't news. It's when she DIGESTS food that we can all fall over in shock.

{Remember her wolfing down that chocolate cake?}
        "But my greatest pain in life is that I will never be able to see myself perform live.”---Kanye

Comment

I came soclose to making that same joke! :loves you:
          It’s just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

Yeah, I know she's Wing Cunt McCunterson from Cuntersonville, but still this made me giggle a little bit. Am I banned?

Comment

This dickhead even calls himself a "celebrity exorcist"! I saw an interview with him last night on TV and he said Australians are "spiritually vacuous". He is appalled that we spend 52 times the amount of money on booze, sex and gambling than on religious contribution. Yay! I'm so proud of my country.

Larson (screaming): "Go back to church, go back to church!"
              Reporter: "But it's on at the same time as the footy!"

Comment

Defamer.com always links up Ted's blind item on Thursdays in order for the masses to make a guess! And my guess was a popular choice! CK1 (TM: NEO, DAMMIT YOU BITCHES AT TWOP <--in a nostalgic mood).
                Once again, the incredible volume of your responses has completely overwhelmed our inbox, so it’s time to end the game and post your guesses. Quickly, run naked down the halls of One Adorable Blind Vice:
                Ted sez: “Okay, sugar-muffins, the only reason this one’s in the Vice section is because until quite recently, Toothy Tile was dating his superpopular, superannoyingly perfect girlfriend. Not boyfriend. Which, if you ask this old gossip whore, is the classification Tile would prefer his significant others be filed under in the very near future..”
                You say: In a race that was just too close to call, we’re going to have to make this a split decision. Nearly half of you scoffed at how easy the item is, then made overconfident wagers involving your mother’s eyes, sock-eating, or a strange combination of both, and shouted, “Orlando Bloom”! Recent break-up? Check. Dimpled, annoying ex-girlfriend? Check.

The other half of you threw back your heads, let loose with a derisive laugh at the utter lack of difficulty of this week’s item, and cackled, “Chris Klein! I’m sure of it! Is Ted even trying anymore?” Let’s see…Recent break-up> Uh huh. Dimpled, annoying ex-girlfriend? In your opinion, certainly. We could never be annoyed by Katie Holmes’ adorable perfection. You fuck with Joey, you get the horns, you dig?

Thanks for playing!
                Hee! They always love on Joey. And they *always* call her Joey! Bwah!

Oh, and Ted? Seriously, ease up on the complicated prose. I had to read that last line twice. And you're a gossip whore! Jebus. What is with gossips and alliteration and general over the top prose?

Comment

*posts after self as ode to Jenn23*

Katie & Chris: The B-list Brad & Jen!

From defamer, of course:
                  A reader catches recently-split, unbearably adorable couple Chris Klein and Katie Holmes reenacting a scene from the Aniston-Pitt mindfucking handbook:
                  Last night near Pico and Ocean Avenue (not far from Casa Del Mar) in Santa Monica a couple staring very intently into each others eyes caught my eye. They were standing very close face to face outside a black BMW SUV just gazing into each others eyes. As I drove past I noticed it was Chris Klein and Katie Holmes…so of course, I flipped a bitch around the block to confirm. When I passed a second time they were engaged in a pretty passionate kiss. At that time I decided to keep being nosy and went around the block again. On my third time around, she was now inside the SUV ready to drive off with a big smile on her face…her window was down and Chris was standing outside of the car with his head bent inside talking to her. She then drove off….ALONE….and he continued to walk down the street watching her drive away…ALONE.
                  Why do these celebrities insist on destroying what we think we know about their love lives? Pretty soon, we’re not going to be able to believe any information that celebrity publicists spoon-feed to US Weekly. That will be a sad day indeed.

And we’re not even going to consider the possibility that a flack encouraged those crazy kids to stage an incredibly public kiss to stave off nasty sub-rumors like [the one in the post above]. We refuse to surrender to that kind of cynicism.
                  Aww. Perhaps the witness spotted the wrong brunette boy?

Nah, Dirty J could never be confused with the clean cut looks of CK1, right?

Comment

Aww, I'd luv KH 4evah and even forgive her the orangeness of S5-6 if she was awesome and cold-hearted enough to make with the public "CK1 who?" smackity this soon after her breakup. And with the Dirty, no less! But alas, it was not he. He was off being dirtay with Skankarella in London.
                    Last edited by IssieCol; 03-14-2005, 12:58 PM.

Comment

Mandy's caption for the picture:
                      To help clarify who is in the photo with Josh, it is designer Hannah Sandling.

What a strange turn of phrase! Why not: "Josh is pictured here with designer Hannah Sandling."

Because, really? Her caption didn't clarify a thing for me except the chick's name.

And why is Mandy so worried about someone else stalking Josh? You'd think she'd appreciate the tip! Though, knowing Fiona, Mandy is BNF with J's mom or something creepy like that.

ETA: OMG! He's fucking that blonde! Goodness but he luvs the skanks! Dirtay J strikes again.
                      Last edited by isadora; 03-14-2005, 01:08 PM.

Comment

That is the skankiest looking woman being ever seen with the J. The J himself looks like a good, innocent guy who's hoping for some vaginal sex, only to be dumbstruck later when the woman opens up her ass.

And how the fuck does designer clarify anything? It doesn't even clarify her job, because graphic, interior, fashion, and sex toys designer are four totally different things.

Comment

Aww, is there anything that boy won't fuck?

*sniff* His skankbanging brings a tear to my eye every time.

Comment

Gossip from the across the pond:

We're told: "Josh has had such a great time since he arrived in London and meeting Hannah is just the icing on the cake. He's thinking about making his stay permanent."

Meanwhile, Josh has enlisted her help to make his rented flat in Park Lane a little more homely.

But we can also reveal Josh's ex girlfriend and former Creek co-star Katie Holmes - who split from fiance Chris Klein this month - turned up in London to watch him perform on Monday.

An informer whispers: "She and Josh assure everyone they're just close friends."

Comment

OMG! This is JUST LIKE that time on the Creek when Joey was supposed to go see Pacey's play!

Anyway, I'm sure Josh was faithful to Hannah! We all know the Dirty J takes his fidelity issues verrray seriously!

So, anybody find some RLTL fic about this at PoTL yet? Hee!

Comment

Hannah is a bit of a twit

Zebra. *shudder*

I totally predict that she is going to be the first (and definitely not the last) Mrs. Dirtay J.

Comment

Working...
                                X