The Core Four (and more): The Post-Creek Gossip Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Somebody asked him about the CBF!!!!!
    vanderjames No, 'cause the hair was awesome! RT @cquanrun do u ever get sick of seeing the freeze frame of u crying when joey left 4 pacey? i sure don't

Comment

• Aww. Pretending it doesn't hurt. Poor Beeky.
      Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• Josh won a Canadian acting award last night and was cute about it. Lainey has pictures up, but you can't ever link to her site.

Me no likey the mismatched tuxedo look. Did he not have any black pants? I much prefer the outfit after the awards show when he takes the tie off and gives his jacket to DK.

Comment

• Oh, Issie . . . They! Look! Adorable!

DK is super fab in that dress and those shoes, and Josh is plainly scrumptious.

The Genie Awards, Canadaís film honours, took place in Toronto last night. Joshua Jackson brought Diane Kruger. And she watched him win Best Actor for his work in One Week. Diane was super cute about it too, they were hugging and kissing all night, very much together, in love and in dress.

Matching. Kind of. But not in a sickly sweet Rossum kind of way. I love them. But mostly I just love him. Josh is such a dreamboat. And lately itís been all good news for him. Fringe has been renewed for a 3rd season so during hiatus heíll really have to get some more work done on that house in Vancouver. Theyíve been renovating forever.

As for Dianeís amazing dress Ė itís Roland Mouret which means Victoria Beckham will be knocking it off in a year.

Comment

• You can watch him winning the Best Actor award at 41 minutes minutes in to the show and he presents Best Director at around 30 minutes. Yeah, I really hate the gray and black together, it looks super awkward, but he looks good.

DK looks so happy and proud. In the pictures from Wireimage she looks way happier for him than he does for himself.
            Last edited by IssieCol; 04-13-2010, 07:50 PM.

Comment

• What is One Week?

I hate Lainey Gossip for its shit links. WTF is up with that? It's bizarre.
              Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• A man on a quest movie that he made a couple years ago.

I'm not liking the tux either.

Comment

• It's also a cancer movie!

Can you believe the J could make a movie and none of us are aware of it? That did not use to be the case.

Bad fangirls, bad.

Comment

• Wow, I'm out of the loop.

Comment

• And does that fact bring you a sense of relief or sadness? Or both?

Comment

• A little of both but not much of either.

Comment

• Bringing over SQUEE-worthy pics of Josh and DK shopping in Paris and smooching all ovah the place. Mostly for ophy, but the rest of you know you like them, too.

Kissy face

Shopping with DK must be a verray expensive trip for The J 'cause I bet he pays for all her glam things. Hope that Fringe money is good!

Comment

• You know my favorite is of him looking all serious and protective when spotting the photographer! *swoon*

Seriously? Just a couple of days of thinking about how he used to be my boyfriend has me all excited for stupid Fringe. Like a promo came on and I kinda squeeed and went, "PACEY!" And Mr. Is looked at me like I was out of my mind. He said, "I thought things were over with you and him." Hee!

Comment

• You all are sitting around reading BeekTweets (Bweets?)? I feel like I just stumbled into a room and into the middle of a conversation in Greek. I didn't even know he was a Tweeter.

I do what what his old SuperFans think about the fact that he's divorcing because he knocked some other chick up. COME ON.
                              "But my greatest pain in life is that I will never be able to see myself perform live.Ē---Kanye

Comment

• We don't know for sure he knocked up girl #2 before breaking up with the wife.

Actually, I know some of his super fans are stalking him on the Twitter because he gave @lizwoolf a shoutout! VERY early DC fan. She had "Liz's Desktop" and wrote actor fic. Had it seen the shout-out sooner I would have outed her to Beek. He reads his tweets!

Comment

Working...
                                X