No announcement yet.

The Core Four (and more): The Post-Creek Gossip Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ophy is no longer with us. She looked at those JJ&DK Paris LOVIN' pics and now she DED FROM CUTE.

Okay, I've recovered. Seriously, though . . . he's def one of those guys that just gets more devilishly handsome with age. And he totes wins the Best BF To Stroll Around Paris And Buy Things From Chanel With While Wearing Adorbs Ballet Flats award. If there was such a thing, which there should be.

vanderjames is my twitter boyfriend, although I'm too shy to tweet him with any serious gusto. I saw that Liz Woolf tweet, too! Made me guffaw like a maniac. The new fiancee is utter perfection for him.

Comment

• Yes, Beek's new fiancee is just as pretentious as he is! God bless 'em.
      Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• KH to play Jackie O

http://marquee.blogs.cnn.com/2010/04...ennedy/?hpt=C2

Katie Holmes to play Jackie O opposite Greg Kinnear, who has seen KH's boobies in person before. Heh.
        Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• This is just so wrong.

It's like JLH playing Audrey Hepburn all over again. *sigh*

Comment

• I just have to point out that I had to remind Is who Liz Woolf was. I don't think Beek left the wife because he knocked up other chick -- didn't his divorce just get finalized after like 6+ months of separation, and otherchick just got pregs? I think the timeline is off on that one.

Comment

• I usually love seeing what people wear to the Met Ball, but it's really disappointing this year. KStew does not look so fresh even though she's in Chanel. They picked a really ugly dress for her. She has awesome legs, but they covered them up with some cheap looking overlay and it totally does her no favors. Even DK, who always come up big at these things looks like she hates her dress. She's not even smiling in any of the photos. I hope her new deal with Calvin Klein doesn't mean she has to wear it all the time now 'cause she never looks that great in their stuff. For serious, it is mean to put one of your models in a long, tight, white spandexy dress for a dinner gala. I would totally have bitchface, too if I couldn't eat in my dress during a dinner without looking like a pregnant lady afterwards.

Oh, and, ophy, she with The J and he looks happy and comfortable so she probably totally hates him tonight 'cause he gets to eat.

Comment

• I just went through the Met pics too! Almost everyone looks hideous. Some of the dresses are art, of course but they even made Joan look like assface!

I'd score the gallery like a C- overall.

Comment

• I don't hate all of the dresses, but I agree that some of them were . . . not good. And most of them were too safe. But I liked Kristen Bell's dress, and I thought Zoe Saldana wore her Calvin Klein expertly well.

I didn't hate Kristen Stewart's look, but yeah . . . not my fave dress that she has worn this season. Not as awesome as her Oscar dress, for sure. But it moved really well, and looked better from the side and from the back. There's a vid of her after the party somewhere, where she's sucking on a lollipop waiting for her car. hee. These events are soooo not her not her thing, but you don't say no to Anna Wintour and Oprah. The rumor is that AW picked out her dress and overall look as well.

Josh has become such the dandy! Love it. He looked swell and happy. I guess canoodling in Paris agreed with him.

Comment

• He's done the ascot at the Met before and I liked that original attempt much better. The blue flower pin is a bit fey for me. Like maybe too David Beckham? I haven't seen any vids of KStew, but it was a lot of dress for a short girl and I just didn't like anything about her look. They made her look super harsh when she can be quite pretty. I think Anne Hathaway's dress and Camilla Belle's whole look were my favorites for the night. I think the Fug Girls have mentioned this before, but for someone who is basically famous for dating a Jonas, CBelle gets some top notch duds for stuff like this. Is Hollywood trying to make her the next thing? I don't get it.

Comment

• I think considering that they won't say how far along she is proves the Tru Enuf-ness of the story.

But I love that diesel just sorta defended Beek's sluttiness. She must still have a soft spot from when he welcomed her to town!
                      "But my greatest pain in life is that I will never be able to see myself perform live.Ē---Kanye

Comment

• Originally posted by isadora View Post
                        Actually, I know some of his super fans are stalking him on the Twitter because he gave @lizwoolf a shoutout! VERY early DC fan. She had "Liz's Desktop" and wrote actor fic. Had it seen the shout-out sooner I would have outed her to Beek. He reads his tweets!
                        Is she the same Liz from FanForum? The one that went to Wilmington to see if Joey really chose Pacey at the end of Season 3, and had to pull over to weep in her car on the drive home?

So many memories.
                        Bitter Shipper

Comment

• I love you.

Comment

• Super cute and super blonde MW!

http://www.popsugar.com/Pictures-Mic...aircut-8347022

Comment

• She is so adorable.

Comment

• DK and The J made Just Jared today for playing games at a Chanel party yesterday. She looks very cute and super into the game, but his pants are stupid and he looks like he's trying too hard. They're still very charming together, though.

Pics

Comment

Working...
                                X