The Core Four (and more): The Post-Creek Gossip Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I saw that! It was...Brit-ish?

Um, The Beek is in the new Ke$ha video/acid trip.

Comment

• "Muenster is edible lactose gold."

Beekdamnit, he's on a roll! Somebody give that boy his own reality show. I would totes watch the back scene doings of his comeback efforts. As long as I don't have to see his babymama eat her own placenta.

Comment

• I'll just leave this here?*

*No, really, I don't know where it would go.

Comment

• I love that the interview obsesses on all of Gina's best episodes! And, like, barely mentions the rest of her career!

I find it unlikely that she didn't have a couple preference. But I might just be a crazy fan.
          Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• Hee! I know, right? Psst. It's okay, Gina. After 10 years, it's okay to let people know you were a captain of the 'ship.

Comment

• It seems like I'm always in this thread. I swear I'm not seeking this shit out. The Beek's new ABC pilot.

It's also got James Van Der Beek playing (and presumably mocking) himself.

Comment

• Did y'all see the Beek on The Daily Show last week? I knew it was him before they turned the lights on. Also? He denied ever dating Katie Holmes. Just to be clear.

I need to watch less TV but some of those sound fun/interesting. Including Wonder Woman!
                Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• The last two or three seasons of Californication have mirrored the Creek so much I stood up off my couch. Seriously, they/Gina ripped off True Love and then the whole show within a show finale. It is kind of amazing.

Comment

• So when did The Beek start hosting awards shows? Not that i don't think it's a brilliant idea, just surprising.

http://www.celebuzz.com/2011-04-08/t...ownext-awards/

Celebuzz infiltrated Logo Network’s NewNowNext Awards on Thursday night at the Avalon Theatre in Hollywood, CA, and we felt absolutely compelled to share at least some of the details with you (with minimal spoiler alerts … you’re welcome) before it airs next week. As far as awards shows go, this was entertainment at its finest, and everyone in the house was there to have fun and celebrate.

So, we’ve compiled a list of the top reasons why you MUST watch the show, which airs Monday April 11, at 10p EST on Logo. Here they are:1. Two New Kids on the Block and one Backstreet Boy showed up. That alone should be enough.

2. James Van Der Beek‘s opening monologue was written by his twitter followers/haters.

3. Who doesn’t love it when a drag queen eats it on stage during a dance number?

4. Johnny Weir takes a moment out of his busy schedule to help dress Van Der Beek. MUST see the Weir-inspired outfit!

5. James Van Der Beek rolled onto the stage by RuPaul’s Queens in an egg. Yes, just like Lady Gaga.

6. When James popped out of the egg the lid smashed into one of the Drag Queens. (no drag queens were actually harmed in the making of this show)

7. Panic at the Disco performed one of their latest hits and killed it.

8. Mya Rudolph accepted an award with fellow Bridesmaids cast mates and was highly inappropriate. And hilarious!

9. Aubrey O’Day made out with a woman on-stage.

10. Lady Gaga won the top award, presented by Paula Abdul.
                    In the accompanying pics, you can see that Busy was there!

http://www.celebuzz.com/photos/logos...w-now-next-11/

Looking foxy and well read!

Comment

• A local radio station is interviewing the Beek next week and the promo made me snort: "You know him from Dawson's Creek! and...not much else." But seriously, with the amount of self-parodying and straight up mockery he's going to be doing/inviting/putting up with for next...forever, I feel like dude might break down and Sheen it up two seasons into his ABC gig (y'know, if it lasts that long).

I get that he's trying to show the world he's outgrown acting like a pretentious douchetown, but there's something about it that still feels icky and desperate to me (see: Ke$ha). Maybe it's because the J actually had a sense of humor and an acting job before he went and joked about the wonders of Pacey?
                      Last edited by LaaLaa; 04-08-2011, 11:23 PM.

Comment

• ITA! There's something super try hardy about it, like he knows that the only way people will pay any attention to him is if he plays up the smarmy douchebag as if it's not at all who he really is (except it's who he really is). I can totally see him hosting a late night show like Craig Kilborn a few years from now, which is kinda sad when you think about what he probably envisioned for his career coming off the Creek.

Comment

• There *is* something a tad desperate about it but I do give him credit for trying to make fun of himself. I just can't help but see him turning into Hasselhoff despite aiming for Doogie Howser-ville. Don't Van Der the Beek, yo.

Comment

• DK and Josh went to Coachella with Ian Somerhalder and Nina Dobrev. I didn't even know Damon and Elena were dating for reelz! And I never would have guessed that they'd be couple friends with DK and the J. Who is it that lurves Ian? Piggy? Also Busy and her husband were there, and even though there are no pictures, I like to think they met up with the other 4 at some point. A bunch of pictures at Just Jared and waaaay more at DK's TFS forum.

Comment

• I knew Busy was there (I follow her Twitter) and the Ferryman is there, too! Ha!

Piggy LURVES Ian but I am thinking Nina was there as Ian's bestie--no way he's straight, IMO. And old skool WB stars gotta stick together, I guess! DK strikes me as a girl who has lots of gay friends.

Comment

• I don't know anything about Ian's personal life, but I'm pretty sure you would be found and murdered if you said that on Twitter because the VD fandom blew up like whoa after those pictures came out. There's only one that shows them holding hands and it was like Sarah's trophy post x eleventy billion all over Twitter and Tumblr yesterday. If I could get anyone to believe me, I'd totally start the rumor that DK and ND were bearding for the weekend so Josh and Ian could play undercover lovahs at the festival with their matching jeans/white shirt ensembles and Canadianess.

Comment

Working...
                                X