No announcement yet.

The Core Four (and more): The Post-Creek Gossip Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She's only 28? Uh, sure. Maybe she looks better in person?

Comment

Is it just me, or does she kinda look like Genger Spice?

And totally Mrs Dirtay. She's an older woman - what's not to love?

Comment

Ginger Spice is notably hotter and probably smarter than Hannah. She sounds like a God-awful bore, doesn't she. Blah, blah, blah, I'm a designer, darling! But she does spend 30% of her day at the gym so there you have it.

Congrats, Dirty J, on your newly acquired Buns of Steel!
        Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

It's been eating at me ALL day that we have Creek Gossip spread across a couple of threads so if I want to reference something I do not know WHERE to find it. Unacceptable.

Please post all Dirty J, RLTL and post-Creek gossip about the Core Four and other worthy Creekers here. Any TV sightings of random Creekers (Hey! I saw Andie as a corpse on CSI!) should go in this thread. Please and thank you!

Oh, and I might post things I find around the board in this thread because I am a freak.
          Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

I can't wait for next year when Dirty J's supposed to finish perfecting his British accent, which by then his dirtiness be totally irrestisible to anyone not British!

ITA with Hannah being the future Mrs. Dirty. Even though girl is fugly the J won't be able to deny the obvious connection between them and the sheer inner beauty of Hannah.

Comment

Hee. He sure isn't into intellect!

Should we start taking bets on how quickly she'll be Mrs Dirtay? I'll go with nuptials taking place just after his play ends its run.

Comment

I just CAN'T wait for SB to become all sanctimonious about the lack of RLTL and wish them all the best in their new lives.

(When in reality she'll be crying into her pillow about how JJ isn't trolling Chi-town looking for her, and will be dreaming of the day when he moves out on the skankola and is once again the focus of her life.)

Comment

I disagree! I think SB is much more focused on KH-worship than JJ-longing. I do believe she is secretly a RLTLer! She doth protest too much!

Comment

I think Hannah seems like a nice girl.

Comment

• Dude, she doesn't a** fuck on the first date!

I am in constant awe of what these freakshows say knowing the public will read it.

Comment

• But they've surely made it past the 1st date, so let the ass-fucking and pot smoking commence! Seriously, I think the J may have found his soul/HELLmate. She's Aguilera-style dirrtay and does not rule out the possibility of taking it up the ass. And she's an older woman.

I hope those dirtay kids make it. *tear*

Comment

• *flicks a lighter for the dirty J/Manjaw relationship of yore*

(sniff) I'm sure she still has her case of the herp and her memories to keep her warm at night.
                          "But my greatest pain in life is that I will never be able to see myself perform live.Ē---Kanye

Comment

• I disagree! I think SB is much more focused on KH-worship than JJ-longing.
                            Dude - she wants to be KH. It's all about the JJ love.

Comment

• HOLMES DATING HARTNETT?
                              Katie Holmes has been romantically linked to a new man since the end of her engagement to Chris Klein -- actor Josh Hartnett.

Since her February breakup, Holmes has been spotted with Hartnett on various occasions around New York City.

The 26-year-old pair, who both keep homes in Manhattan, dined together at Holmes' regular haunt Pop Burger on March 22 -- and sources claim to have seen them sharing a passionate kiss in the actress' trendy West Village neighborhood.

But a representative for Hartnett states, "They have been friends for a long time, so it wouldn't be romantic kissing. Perhaps it was a friendly peck."
                              Maybe they have the wrong Josh?

Comment

• Hee. The press has muddled those two Joshes before, haven't they?

But otherwise, I think it's *perfect*! Jumping from THE village idiot to the one who looks like the epitome of a village idiot. Man, will she be disappointed if he turns out to be more intelligent than he looks. I'm assuming it all stems from Ashton Kutcher not being available at the moment.

Comment

Working...
                                X