No announcement yet.

The Core Four (and more): The Post-Creek Gossip Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guh! Man, he's painin'. We're never going to see him cup DK's face again, are we? Only tiny bowls of rice.

Comment

• I feel like I should feel sad, but am highly excited about this development, beyond any RLTL business. Dirty J is by far my favorote version. Embarrassing promise ring-wearing J made me sad. It's like putting a wild animal in a cage. He will always come back to his pot smoking anal sexin' roots. I have already decided that they broke up over the cheating rumors and he immediately went into Dirty J mode, losing that promise ring in a skankbanging mishap.

Comment

• jennk:Me, too, jennk! Me, too!!!
        Don't mention that to the others, I don't want to face their wrath!
        Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• Seriously, Laa? I could pass out from laughing over this image!

It should already be a meme on Jackson fan sites! I literally snorted.

Why I love Laa part 37:
          Guh! Man, he's painin'. We're never going to see him cup DK's face again, are we? Only tiny bowls of rice.
          You crack me up.
          Last edited by isadora; 03-09-2012, 06:16 PM.
          Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• No, dudes! Dirty J makes me sad! He's like Wooderson on Dazed and Confused. I can't crush on a man like that in my 30s. He would be too pathetic.

Honestly, I am DEVASTATED by this. Like, kind of jokingly because I realize that it is FULLY lame since I totally do not know them, but also genuinely, because they seemed to make each other so happy.

YOU MOCK MY PAIN!

Comment

• See, I can only look at so many pictures of a happy couple being happy. Then I could just be looking at the same picture from a year ago and not even know. I could read a million gossip-y blurbs about Dirty J's explore and never get bored.

The only limit to the reappearance of the Dirty is my imagination.

Comment

• I don't love reading about Dirty J. Maybe 'cause I can get the same stuff reading about Charlie Sheen and I don't want The J to be Charlie Sheen. I want better for him! Like, when the original Sundance trip happened and there was all that noise about how he gave some rando herpes and her friend went on FF and said it was true, I was like, "Ew, I can't take it." Plus, when people are too gross IRL, it kills my crush, so at the root of all this is really just my own crush preservation tactics taking effect. My grossness threshold is somewhere around Prince Harry. Any more than that and you're off my radar.

I need them to both turn into Elizabeth Moss and dish the dirt. They don't have to talk shit about each other or anything, but I NEED deets. Because... just WHY? WHY U HAF NO MOR LUVS?

Comment

• to the Sheen comparison. I would not want to read gossip about serious addiction and/or abusive behavior, but the J's kind of dirty is mostly harmless. He is more like a skeezy friend whose exploits entertain me than a self-destructive nightmare who needs a psychiatric assessment.

Also, I am generally not into the dirty celebs, so I'm not sure what is. Maybe it's because I know that it's all just a way to kill time until the TomKat contract is up and the RLTL can be fully realized.

Comment

• Bwa! I just entered the mopey rice twitpic into an Obama pic generator! You know that shit would be ten times bettah if I still had Photoshop!

I am the rope in your tug of war over The Dirty J vs. European Suit Wearing Adult Man J. Perhaps as long as he appears clean and unbloated as he does his dirty?

On one hand, how could this be over? He's not 22 anymore, and I'm genuinely concerned that he will never be happy now! How shittay it would be if he didn't cheat at ALL and DK just wanted an out. After making such progress only to descend into some brokenhearted sub-Cloon!? Even though Kristin Cavallari's, like, pregnant now or something, that Kiebs comparison was TOO REAL. I keep imagining barely legal skanks all over the country rising like zombies because they can SMELL the breakup.

On the possibly more pathetic left hand, that 1950s promise ring was so embarrassing it made my face hurt. I loved their schmoopiness as much as anyone with ovaries, but he was always in it 220% and seemed to view her as his source of redemption and ticket to adulthood, and she seemed to regard him lovingly...as she would a pug she could dress up. He's too old to whore like he used to, but he's too old to go steady.

On the third hand of Xenu, when's that contract up? (Heaps of bullshit/foreign article translations in this one. Delicious.)
                    Last edited by LaaLaa; 03-10-2012, 01:13 AM.

Comment

• Well . . . mr.o and I split up at the 6yr mark, which is right where this two crazy kids are at . . . partly because we were committed but we weren't committed, if you know what I mean. And then we got back together after couple of months of space, and got engaged a year later.

So you know . . . I still have hope for these two, even if there was a split. Somebody (Lagerfield!) is going to take DK aside, like my older brother did me, and say "Girl, what were you thinking?", and she's going to have an epiphany and go and get his sad, sorry, rice-eating ass back.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

"In the last couple of years, [Katie's] life has become remote to me. I mean, what do you say about that? I haven't talked to her in however long she's been with Tom Cruise."
                      - Joshua Jackson 3/5/2009
                      SAD! And that's how excellent RLTL fanfics get started.

Comment

• I mean THIS?
                        "Love. That's the most striking, terrifying, rewarding journey I've been on in my entire life. It sounds cheesy but it's the truth. I've been with [Diane] for 2 1/2 years. I've had relationships before but I was young and things were simpler back then, but to really for the first time, have somebody else's life at the centre of my considerations every day is a brand new and beautiful thing."
                        - Joshua Jackson 2008
                        and THIS?
                        "She's wonderful and she's kind and she's loving and she's forgiving when I'm a moron, and not forgiving when I don't deserve to be forgiven, and pushes me in all the best possible ways and is inspiring and tough and smart and funny and no amount of good words . . . I want to be a better man because I want to always see that look in her eyes when she looks at me. I want to be the man that deserves that love."
                        - Joshua Jackson
                        and THIS?
                        "There are so many beautiful things in life and since I met Josh - he is incredibly normal and loves life - it is the first time that I have preferred my life to my work. I am happiest just hanging with him and I feel like anything is possible because he's there. That gives you great calm. I know if everything fails I still have him, so it's all OK."
                        - Diane Kruger 1/6/2009
                        CANNOT BE OVER.

Comment

• Aw, man. Now I'm torn up!

I mean, there are those quotes but then there is that sad little promise ring.

I didn't realize they'd been together for so long! In my head it was a couple of years not six! That's pretty sad.

When is the Met Ball? Isn't it coming up fast?

"The daily joys, looking in her eyes, seeing her smile. More eloquent men than me have described the beauties of love but I don't think it really translates well into words. I like feeling like I do every day."
                          - Joshua Jackson
                          OFFS. *sigh*

Now that I'm read through those quotes? I'm almost resentful of how happy they seemed. Hee!
                          Last edited by isadora; 03-10-2012, 12:22 PM.

Comment

• ophy, I read through those quotes the other night and they made me so SAAAADD. I still hold out hope for reconciliation, too! They just loved each so much and were so happy for so long, how could it have ended so fast?

When DK was at the Berlin FF, they held a panel for her movie. I watched a couple of weeks ago, right after the cheating rumors came out. Something she said kind of pinged my Ruh Roh radar. I don't know, it's an offhand comment, but kind of telling if you're a psycho like me.

Start at 1:05.

Comment

• She seems pretty serious and sad in that interview (insert disclaimer of 'but what can we really know?' here). Is she usually like that? Had she ever mentioned being betrayed by a lover before that?

Those lovey-dovey quotes have me super bummed out for illogical reasons.

And I don't think Josh will go back to Wilmy-style skank banging even if it's over. He's more mature now. His skanks will be of higher quality and he'll be more discreet (sadly).

Comment

• You are trying to make me cry, aren't you?

*sob*

Comment

Working...
                                X