No announcement yet.

The Core Four (and more): The Post-Creek Gossip Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm pretty sure they only ask about the successful members of the Core Four to rub it in. I mean, Josh is on a cult show at best. I can't even believe they have gone this far with it, honestly.
    Its just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• James Van Der Beek ‏ @vanderjames
      Been asked about this a lot today - Named my son after Joshua, Moses' servant who, by virtue of his humility, ultimately became the leader.

Heh, someone's a little testy!

Comment

• Poor Beek. Can even get Old Testament-y without someone bringing up Creek!
        "But my greatest pain in life is that I will never be able to see myself perform live.---Kanye

Comment

• TOTES DVRing The Beek's new show tonight. Partly because Gia Goodman is also on it. Such a sucker for VMars alums.

Anyways, here's a blast from the DC past: http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethe...t-next-to.html
          There are probably only six people in the world who care about this. Luckily, three of them work at Zap2it.

James Van Der Beek stopped by the taping of tonight's "Dancing With the Stars" to promote his new show, "Don't Trust The B---- In Apartment 23," because cross-promotion is what ABC does best. Van Der Beek's wife wasn't able to join him because she's got a newborn at home, so he brought another date -- and our hearts sang when we spotted him.

"Bonus points for the DC fan who can tell me who I'm sitting next to at DWTS..." the Beek tweeted.

Duh. His plus-one was Hal Ozsan, who appeared in 14 episodes of "Dawson's Creek" over the course of the series' last two seasons. Ozsan played Todd Carr, a temperamental director who ended up taking Dawson under his wing and showing him the ropes of the film industry. They didn't exactly get off to a good start (video below) but in the end, Todd had a hand in Dawson's success.

Ozsan is also known as a creepy teacher on "90210," a witch on "Supernatural," and as Michael Cassidy on "Kyle XY."

Honestly, we just love seeing that the two old co-stars are still pals. Now if he could just give Katie a call...

Comment

• http://m.gawker.com/5900999/dawson-l...ere-unscripted
            "But my greatest pain in life is that I will never be able to see myself perform live.---Kanye

Comment

• No. No wayyyy. The collapse on the dock? That was The Beek "in the moment"? This choice. Changed. Everything.

It breaks my heart a little that MW has Busy, who kind of have The J, who has Jensen Ackles, The Beek has Todd(?!), and KH has Best Friend Assigned By Tom Cruise.

Comment

• No love for Kerr? And MW is the most loved 'cause she's also still mega BFFs with Grams IRL.

Fringe finished filming yesterday according to The J on Twitter, so now is the real Are They or Aren't They Together test since for the past 2 years, JJ's hauled ass out of Vancouver ASAP after filming to hang with DK wherever she happens to be. He's supposed to be at the WB party tomorrow, she's scheduled for Coachella this weekend, and then he's a presenter at the GLAAD awards next week. If they make all those events by themselves, I'm gonna wave the white breakup flag. She might not be at the party tomorrow if she's still filming The Host. They started shooting in New Mexico this week, but I don't know if she's part of that. The peeps involved are supah sikritive about the movie so far. But The J loves Coachella, so if she's hanging out solo this weekend, I'm thinking they're done and the ring business at WonderCon was just some leftover try The J had in his pocket.

Comment

• Yes, I've been thinking about the fact that they stilllll haven't been spotted together. Is she on Twitter? If she is he's not following her.
                  Its just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• She used to have a verified account, but she either deleted it or changed her name. I like her, but her Twitter was trs boring. Dudes, it never even occurred to me that he might've been wearing his promise ring at Wondercon in a can't-let-go way. (panics)

Comment

• There was someone on there who claimed to be her and she seemed legit, but then DK always denied having a Twitter, so who knows? That account was suspended a while ago (right around the time she was doing promotion for Farewell, My Queen in Europe) and before The J started his Twitter. Interestingly, it was also suspended right around the time they would have broken up if the rumors are true.

So, you know I FLOOOOOVE timelining, right? Like, it's basically my favorite activity. Well, my timelining shows that there is some hope that they're still together despite no pictures in 3 months. The J has been Tweeting on Friday nights along with the Fringe fans in support of their weekly hashtag campaign. But this week, he logged on long enough to say he wouldn't be able to hang out and then said he was busted tweeting and that his family was not amused. That totally sounds like something he would say about DK.

Then that same night, someone tweeted that they saw him at the airport. This tweet might have actually been on the 5th 'cause I can't find it anymore, but I remember it. On Easter Sunday, someone else tweeted that they saw him and DK hiking in L.A. and then later that day, someone else tweeted that they saw him having lunch at PF Chang's (hee). I checked both of the girls' profiles and they live in L.A. so all that matches up. And thirdly, the pap that stalks Vancouver saw him coming back through the airport really late Sunday night + another person on the flight saw him, too. Here they are in chronological order.

Josh Jackson ‏ @VancityJax Reply Retweet Favorite Open
                      I won't be able to join the fun tonight. Hope everybody enjoys the show. And huge props to #sethgabel for killing it this week#FaceYourself

Josh Jackson ‏ @VancityJax Reply Retweet Favorite Open
                      Whoops.... And busted. Now I really gotta go. The fam. Is not amused. Enjoy the show #FaceYourself

Chrystina ‏ @ChrystinaElaine Reply Retweet Favorite Open
                      @EvanEParker and I spotted Joshua Jackson and Diane Kruger hiking at Bronson this Easter morning. So cute.

adi jimenez ‏ @adilove Reply Retweet Favorite Open
                      That awkward moment where you are having lunch at PF Chang's and Joshua Jackson is at the table next to you.

Canadagraphs ‏ @canadagraphs Reply Retweet Favorite Open
                      Saw @VancityJax roll thr at Midnight. He seemed distracted by his smartphone #Fringe

javajunky ‏ @CJJavaJunky Reply Retweet Favorite Open
                      @juliagypsy do u want to see josh jackson??? Come meet me for my flight. He is on my flight. Arrival 11:58pm

So, if Twitter timelining is somewhat accurate, he took off for the long Easter weekend and went down to L.A. to be with DK. Also, DK's been out shopping and stuff in L.A. the past couple of weeks (there's a ton of pictures at her TFS) and for the first time in forever, she's been wearing her teeny tiny promise ring. It's entirely possible that they went through a rough patch because of the cheating rumors or because they haven't been able to see much of each other since the middle of January and decided to take a break for awhile. Alternatively, DK gets in and out of YVR without anyone catching her all the time and then when they're up there, they stay low key, so it's possible she's been in Vancouver a bunch of times since the beginning of the year and no one cared enough to tweet about seeing them out and about. Like I said, the next couple of weeks will be verray telling. If they're not together at at least one of the events I listed in the last post... they're not together anymore. And then Met Ball is less than a month away and that'll be the ultimate truth outer.

Also, I would make a super awesome chronologist/historian if that was my thing.

Comment

• Hmm. I think the rough patch is probable but that they are still together. Based on Twitter. Bwah!

Comment

• That was IMPRESSIVE.

Last year they hit Coachella with my new fave RLTL couple, Nina Dobrev and Ian Somerhalder, and were all schmoopy and double-datey. I know Nina is going to be there this weekend, but the jury is still out on Ian. Would totes adore a repeat of last year. Nice to get all my couple kicks in one set of pics.

Flashback to this time last year: http://www.justjared.com/2011/04/17/...couple-outing/
                          http://jjb.yuku.com/topic/670999/Nin...-Jackson-Diane

I really love the picture where Ian is telling Josh how mindblowing it is to watch baby turtles hatch, and Josh is all like, "dude, what are you SMOKING?" And Diane, is like, totally not amused. Ha!

Comment

• Oh, and I loved your Twitter recap, Issie. Just to be clear!

I pretty much am standing on this thread impatiently, waiting for some sort of confirmation.

But if DK was spotted with her little promise ring? Then I feel confidant it's all good.

Comment

• Issie, you are my TMZ. Agree, there's no way DK would go stag to the Met Ball. She needs her umbrella holder.

Ugh, why won't Beek and The J tweet catty jokes at each other already? BOO.

Comment

• I've been very disappointed in The J's twitter so far! It's all Fringe bidness and hockey. He needs to mix it up with fellow celebs. Maybe start a twitter feud with Dax Shepard.

Although, at least his twitter is a step above the twitters that are nothing but the celeb saying 'happy bday' to fan after fan after fan. Looking at *you*, @joshdallas!

Comment

Working...
                                X