No announcement yet.

The Core Four (and more): The Post-Creek Gossip Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aww, I'm glad you guys appreciate my crazy. And, Laa, everytime DK and The J actually get TMZ'ed, even though I know they hate every single second of it and find it super intrusive, I still watch that shit and sop it up wid a biscuit. I have very loose morals when it comes to celeb stalking even though I claim I want them to be happy.

And yes, his Twitter is so boring. I guess I never expected differently, though. I figured it would be all Fringe, all the time, so the fact that he actually takes skiing pictures and posts them is surprising to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by IssieCol View Post
      even though I know they hate every single second of it and find it super intrusive, I still watch that shit and sop it up wid a biscuit.
      Totally. But we pry because we want them to be happy! It's different. Sometimes I wonder if he poses with his left hand in his pocket to hurt us.

Comment

• Josh's plane was hit by lightning!

but he's okay. Whew.

Also, he RT'ed KW telling everyone to watch The Beek's new show. That's something, right? Surely that will get something started between the Beek's twitter and The J. Need to see proof that the former roomies still interact.

Comment

• Josh doesn't even follow Beek. Weirdly, he does follow Ralph Cirella, Howard Stern's stylist and host of GeekTime on SiriusXM. This bitters me out immensely but he does push the show a lot, as does Howard. It's just that Ralph is so grossly consumed with befriending celebrities that it creeps me out.

It's unclear to me why The J is following Julie Plec--she didn't work on the Creek. So I'm not sure how they are friends. I hate now knowing how celebs know each other.
          Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• They LURVE each other. And duh, Julie is besties with KW and his crew, so of course she knows The J. I assume that KW hosts Pictionary parties at his pad on a regular basis, and invites all his celeb friends.

Just realized that The J's flight was LAX to Vancity for the Fringe bowling party, which means I will NOT be getting my repeat of schmoopy double date IS/ND + DK/JJ pics at Coachella. Also, Ian and Nina and their entourage all got VIP wrist bands, so getting pics of Nian will be a long shot anyway.

beekdamnit.

Comment

• If DK and The J are over I could be down with Josh dating a chubby girl who writes vampire teen stories. Hee! It would give me a weird kind of hope.
              Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• Ha!

She worked on the Scream movies with KW, btw.

You can't dangle The J in front of her, because I ship her with Matt Davis (Alaric). Mulie FTW!!!!

But only in a 'crazy sexy weekend debauchery' kind of way. MD and his ideas of polyfidelity is not a 'let's settle down and have a relationship' kind of guy. So The J can have his shot after the orgy is over.

Comment

• Ah ha!

Julie Plec co-produced the movie Cursed in 2005 (written by KW) , which starred The J in a supporting role. So there's an even more direct connection.

And she also assoc produced Teaching Mrs. Tingle, but something tells me she wouldn't maintain a twitter relationship with KH.

Apparently Paul Wesley's plane was *also* struck by lightning tonight! Weird.

Comment

• And Sheriff Forbes was on Josh's plane!

Fandoms collide every which way.

Comment

• Originally posted by ophy;27203Weirdly, he does follow Ralph Cirella, Howard Stern's stylist and host of GeekTime on SiriusXM. This bitters me out immensely
                      The J goes on GeekTime a LOT. Like, so much, that they joke about him being an employee there. And when he goes on, he's always on air for like 30-45 minutes, talking to the guys about the show and sports and random stuff. It's very much a mutual appreciation club.

He also did an interview a while back where they asked him if he would do a guest spot on TVD and he mentioned that Kevin and Julie Plec were talking to him about it, but that they or he (I don't remember) wanted him to do it as Pacey.

Comment

• If The J guested on TVD, Candice Accola would probably pass out. It would be epic, though. They should totes bring him on as one of Klaus' hybrids so Damon or Elijah can rip his heart out. Fun!

Comment

• PMG. I would DIE if Pace was on VD! OMG!

I am on my second bottle of wine and this is the best Staruady every for no reason whatsoever.

Also? PACEY OMG.

Comment

• I ran to this thread to see y'all's reaction and it's not linked yet.

Josh & Di at Coachella: http://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/68210370.html

The J looking as smitten as ever.

Comment

• YESssssssssssssssssssss

Comment

• Hugs EVERYONE!

Comment

Working...
                                X