X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ophy
    Stalking FanForum Since 2001
    • Nov 2003

From Ted Casablanca:

The town is buzzing. And, no, not just with the Manhattan word that Katie Holmes (when she isn't incessantly running at the gym) was sucking puss with Josh Hartnett right around the corner from where Monica Lewinsky tries to carry on with her sad--but beautifully coiffed--life in Greenwich Village. (Reps for both young cuties deny the canoodling crisis.)

Comment

• Sarah
      Remembers when diesel used to post here.
      • Nov 2003

Ledger and Williams in Pregnancy Riddle
      Hollywood couple Heath Ledger and Michelle Williams are at the center of a pregnancy riddle after the former Dawson's Creek beauty was spotted at a pre-natal yoga class. The Australian heart-throb, 25, and American actress, 24, started dating last June after meeting on the set of Ang Lee's cowboy film Brokeback Mountain. Williams has been staying in Ledger's beachside Sydney home since December as The Patriot star films Australian drama Candy alongside Geoffrey Rush in the area. Local Sydney newspaper The Daily Telegraph reports Williams has been a regular visitor to a weeknight yoga class, which tutors pregnant women in their second and third trimesters. The paper also claims Williams has been spotted in loose-fitting clothes whenever she is spotted in public. Ledger has previously romanced Heather Graham and Naomi Watts, while Williams has dated scriptwriter Donal Ward and musician Andy Herod.

Comment

• isadora
        Rules the School
        • Aug 2003

Maybe she thinks it's a class for fat women and wears baggy clothes to blend in.
        It’s just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• IssieCol
          Is starting to scare isadora a little bit.
          • Nov 2003

I don't really like Heath Ledger, but I will admit that I think he and MW would have the cutest, blondest babies ever.

I've been behind on my Creek news (hell, all news for that matter) because of school, but we're off today so I went trollin' around. This is old, but funny anyway. Whoever leaked the news to The Mirror was verray focused on the cost of shit, no?

At the £2,500 a night hotel, Josh and Hannah - who's been linked to Lord Freddie Windsor and T4 presenter Steve Jones in the past - will stay in a suite stuffed with 100 red roses.
          Well, yeah, but does she get a complimentary McMuffin in the morning like Manjaw did?

Comment

• isadora
            Rules the School
            • Aug 2003

In the spirit of trolling, I found this and I it:

Claudia Schiffer starred in a new advertising campaign for Ferragamo.

The Dirty J never forgave his father for stealing his dog! *sniff*
            It’s just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• deux
              isadora may consider a restraining order.
              • Nov 2003

Wow, am I behind. I only just read the Williams pregnancy rumour. Didn't even know it'd already been brought over here! My brother now lives very close to the Ledger pad but I never remember to look out the car window to stahspot right at that moment. Besides, eyes forward is a necessity when Mr Deux's at the wheel.

I'd be a little afraid of those two following the Apple type trend for names. Double Ledger for a boy?

Comment

• soccergirl
                Can I make fun of newbies yet? Probably not.
                • Jan 2004

A friend of mine bumped into the J in London the other day at the Photographers' Gallery. The precise extent of his gossip was that he is 'short and pudgy', and my friend's girlfriend, who was a big Pacey fan, was terribly disapponted. J was with a 'Katie Holmes lookalike', whom my friend claimed was his girlfriend. When I pointed out (betraying an embarrassing level of knowledge about his private life) that the gf is a blonde slapper, and enquired excitedly whether it might not have actually been KH, my friend denied, as a KH admirer, saying that this girl was 'horsey-looking'. Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, you decide: rekindled romance or mistaken identity?

Comment

• diesel
                  Administrator
                  • Aug 2003

I think you know we subscribe to the theory of Tru Enuf is Good Enuf here, so I say RLTL it is!

Comment

• isadora
                    Rules the School
                    • Aug 2003

What's Good Enuf for you is Tru Enuf for me.

Comment

• vanessa
                      Is starting to scare isadora a little bit.
                      • Oct 2003

And here I was thinking that it's proof that he's still so hung up on Katie that he's fucking women who look sorta like her.

Comment

• deux
                        isadora may consider a restraining order.
                        • Nov 2003

Damn! I was betting on the blonde one being his Britneymarriage. I suppose he needs to be closer to Vegas before that happens.

Comment

• piggay
                          A proud member of Isadora's army.
                          • Sep 2003

The precise extent of his gossip was that he is 'short and pudgy', and my friend's girlfriend, who was a big Pacey fan, was terribly disapponted.
                          Wait a minute. Pudgy I can sort of see but short? Boy aint short. Was it really the J?
                          It's all about me and my precious.

Comment

• isadora
                            Rules the School
                            • Aug 2003

It amuses me to think somebody saw a short and pudgy Pacey and a horsey-faced Joey and that they were doppelgangers! Hee. Amusing.

Comment

• ophy
                              Stalking FanForum Since 2001
                              • Nov 2003

I choose to believe that they were from one of those agencies that employ celeb lookalikes and send them to parties and whatnot.

I'd luv to start my own agency where it's nothing but super!couple lookalikes that I deploy out into the field. Could really mess with the tabloids that way- I'd be sending Brad-esque guys out with Angelina-esque chicks EVERYWHERE.

Comment

• Res
                                A proud member of Isadora's army.
                                • Nov 2003

Yeah, I was wondering how tall soccergirl's friend is if he is saying a guy over 6 feet is short.

Ophy - need a business partner? I'd thought the same thing ages ago but there aren't enough celebs here to make it any fun. Plus no one would try and bug them either - they'd just be all sneaking peeks and get embarassed if they got caught.

Comment

Working...