X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sarah
    started a topic The Core Four (and more): The Post-Creek Gossip Thread

The Core Four (and more): The Post-Creek Gossip Thread

It's almost too late; he's running out of time to take her back!

HEADED TO THE ALTAR: Katie Holmes and longtime beau Chris Klein are engaged, per the New York Post. No word on when the winsome twosome will get hitched, they've been together for five years.
    December 30, 2003 -- THE holidays put Katie Holmes and Chris Klein in a marrying mood. The perky "Pieces of April" star was in her hometown of Toledo, Ohio, over Christmas, hanging out at the local Banana Republic with a childhood pal and sporting a respectably sized diamond engagement ring, a spy tells us. Holmes, who just turned 25, and "American Pie" star Klein, 24, have been dating for five years. A rep for Holmes confirmed the happy news.

• vanessa
    replied
    I love Jodie. That’s totally how I would be if I found a hot woke rich guy.

Leave a comment:

• ophy
    replied
    When you think about it, Jodie is like the anti-Jamie Foxx, because she's embracing the whole thing and entirely upfront and unashamed. I'm on board with that!

And if it's true that the reason why KH and JF were such secretive weirdos was JF's mehness about her and unwillingness to be committed then the whole thing is even sadder. Choose better next time, Toledo!

Leave a comment:

• LaaLaa
    replied
    Yeah, I guess what starts bizarre ends bizarre.

Jodie is enjoyable so far, especially if she really was fucking with that insta-troll trying to shame The J for dating someone who acknowledges that she and her boyfriend like to Do It. She kinda sounds exhausting but in a fun way.

Leave a comment:

• isadora
    replied
    I'm with V. He has always denied they were together, but he's a little too vehement in his denials if you ask me. It was foolish? K. It's been MANY YEARS of seeing her on the sly. Maybe they're just the kind of people who fuck when they see each other? And that's fine if they're both cool with it, but I dunno. He treats her like a moped.

I like that Jodie is into The J. I get it, girl, I DO. I didn't see it lasting when I thought she was 25 but she's 30 and he's 40 and woke and whatnot. So maybe.

Leave a comment:

• genevieve
    replied
    The thing with JF makes me so uncomfortable. At a certain point it's going beyond privacy and into shame, so I hope they really are over.

Leave a comment:

• ophy
    replied
    Yeah okay, The J and his gf appear to still be together. They were spotted having dinner in New Orleans (where she is filming something) a couple of weeks ago, and she's been tweeting about him as well.

But still!

Leave a comment:

• ophy
    replied
    Seeing rumors that KH and Jamie Foxx split up . . .

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity...ars-2019-gala/

Jamie Foxx Says He’s Single at Charity Oscars Gala

“It was very nonchalant,” a source tells Us Weekly. The 51-year-old offered the update while during his half-hour performance at the third annual Entertainment Studios Oscar Gala Supporting Children’s Hospital Los Angeles, which was hosted at the Beverly Wilshire Hotel. “While he was referring to married and single couples, he just dropped the line ‘I’m single.’”

Despite the declaration, the Robin Hood actor was spotted with longtime girlfriend Katie Holmes as recently as December 2018. The couple enjoyed a Miami vacation together around New Year’s Eve, during which they were photographed kissing on a yacht. “It was foolish!” Foxx said of the Floridian getaway during an exclusive interview with Us a week later.

Foxx and Holmes have been dating since October 2013, getting together just over a year after the Dawson’s Creek alum finalized her divorce from Tom Cruise. Us Weekly broke the news of their secret romance in March 2015.

However, the Sleepless actor has been spotted with other women recently. Just days after Holmes left Miami to go skiing with Suri Cruise, for example, Foxx spent time with model Olivia Culpo and actress Cara Santana on a yacht.

“Jamie does care for her, but his recent behavior makes people question that,” the insider added in January.

I've seen pics, and he had a mike in his hand and there was a crowd, so presumably lots of people heard this. Maybe he just meant 'single' as opposed to 'married'?? 6 years is a long ass time to be 'single' with somebody, though . . .

JF was also at the Beyonce and Jay-Z party after the Oscars . . . maybe with Jess Szohr, dunno.

http://www.justjared.com/2019/02/25/...after-parties/

Twitter is assuming all of the above as fact and just running with it. It's kinda sad if so!

And I'm NOT saying that Josh should break up with his (probably quite nice) gf* and run to KH if it's true she is single, but I am not NOT saying that either.

* do we actually know if they are still together? I'm totes clueless.
    Last edited by ophy; 02-25-2019, 08:20 PM.

Leave a comment:

• isadora
    replied
    I'd pay to see them kiss. GET ON IT, TV PRODUCERS.

Leave a comment:

• vanessa
    replied
    “Friends”? I accept as canon that they are lovers.

Leave a comment:

• ophy
    replied
    Ha! The whole thing amuses me.

Crystal Reed! *snort*

Though the pair looked like they were having a great time, the complete lack of PDA made it clear their relationship was simply platonic.

COMPLETE LACK OF PDA. Because if ya ain't climbing all over each other every second in pap pics, ya ain't kicking it.

For reals, though, it's adorbs that they are still friends.

Leave a comment:

• Laura
    replied
    Well this is nice, The J and Pheebs have been hanging out together again (even tho DM think she’s Crystal Reed). Keeping his options open?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...stal-Reed.html

Leave a comment:

• isadora
    replied
    I ALSO find it super cringey and had to bow out. I hate celebrities chatting tho? Like I HATE IT SO MUCH. I hate it when they do anything but act in movies and TV shows. Even celebs I love in everything fill me with dread as soon as they start talking about themselves or things they care about? I dunno when that started for me but it's a thing.

Leave a comment:

• LaaLaa
    replied
    I do. The show became exactly what I wanted — ridiculous fluff with her celeb friends. It’s a much-needed opportunity to turn my brain off, but I love tacky things and I also have a high tolerance for people who are A Lot.

Leave a comment:

• vanessa
    replied
    Does anybody actually watch Busy Tonight? I find it just too cringe inducing, even knowing that she is playing a part. The outfits they put her in, and the hair/makeup, those dumb nightgowns. It’s just horrible, and I feel based on just feelings that she hates the whole thing but needs to make a living. My hope is that the frustration of being chained to that wheel will boil over into some interesting drama, possibly involving her leaving her husband for an assistant cameraman from the show.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X