Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Laura
    replied
    Aw, I hadn’t seen that - cute! See, she has no qualms, goes for it, and has made him really happy. I’ve sworn off shipping real life couples for good and I’ll never track any again but I would probably ship them if I hadn’t.

Leave a comment:

• ophy
    replied
    They are the cutest! And the fact that she proposed to hime actually explains so much, she was like no way are we lollygagging 'round for nine effing years like you and the last one . . .

Leave a comment:

• isadora
    replied
    I'm never super into real life couples because who cares but I LOVE these two. She gives him so much shit while also being obsessed with him that I love it. She's also extra AF, which is clearly his fave thing.

Leave a comment:

• LaaLaa
    replied
    I enjoyed DK & The J so much, but Jodie gives him endless and creative shit about DC and she makes him, like, guffaw, so that wins for me. I mean, her Pacey shirt to promote his medical murder drama? I STAN.

Leave a comment:

• IssieCol
    replied
    I look forward to future red carpets with these two together but I don’t stan them as a couple
    Samesies. I just don't think I'll ever ship anyone as hard as DK and The J. The time investment alone is impossible now, but also I'm just less celeb obsessed in general. Maybe once my baseball phase of life passes, I'll come back to RLTLing. I do love that Jodie openly adores The J! He had a whole decade of having to hear that DK would never marry him so it's nice to see that he's with someone who tells the world all the time that she loves being his wife.

Leave a comment:

• Laura
    replied
    I’m thinking I’m not much of a fan of Gucci.

I look forward to future red carpets with these two together but I don’t stan them as a couple - got too sucked in last time! I love that they seem happy though and that The J finally has the life we suspected he wanted with DK. Even though I don’t follow them closely I do dip in occasionally to see how they’re doing. He’s looking good here.

I have JTS’ Anne Boleyn recorded and I’d been really interested to watch it but was a bit put off by the lukewarm reviews - not of her but of the production. I’ll get round to it. I’m not sure I fancy The J’s new show, it sounds grim but I’ll see what you all think. At this rate his hair will be white before he gives me a more lighthearted show I reckon.

Leave a comment:

• LaaLaa
    replied
    I’m with Tom & Lorenzo. The top part I don’t love, but who cares? She’s fab. The J looks fantastic too. I wish I had a team to make sure I didn’t look sleep deprived and sweatpantsy. He’s definitely doing the thing taller dudes do, putting his hands on the shorter ladies’ shoulders. I always have to show Mr. Laa how it looks like Thing from Addams Family is constantly perched atop my outfits.

Leave a comment:

• vanessa
    replied
    I love Jodie’s dress, as I love her. I love how he is aging and how into her he is. I stan them as a couple so hard.

Leave a comment:

• ophy
    replied
    He's about three shades of gray away from going full Clooney and I ain't mad at it.

Leave a comment:

• Scullycat
    replied
    Also The J had his Doctor Death premiere and Just Jared had the photos

https://www.justjared.com/2021/07/09...eath-premiere/

Leave a comment:

• Scullycat
    replied
    Yes DK is there. No sightings of her and Jodie at same event. The necklace maybe is one from the Gucci collection. TLO had posts for both Jodie and DK. They did miss label the premiere Jodie went to-it was to her movie After Yang

https://tomandlorenzo.com/2021/07/ca...arpet-fashion/

Leave a comment:

• dada_teacher
    replied
    I actually like the dress a lot! Very extra. Is DK also in Cannes?

Leave a comment:

• Laura
    replied
    It’s joyous the way Jodie has just stepped into DK’s old life - plus bonus wedding and baby- and has no qualms about it. Apparently she’s even been seen wearing that necklace The J bid for at Cannes - not sure where or when though (anyone got a login for that fansite of his to see the pic?). What a woman!

I’m not loving the dress though:

https://www.justjared.com/2021/07/08/jodie-turner-smith-has-stunning-fashion-moment-at-her-cannes-film-festival-premiere/?

Now it just needs him holding an umbrella over her on the red carpet and the takeover is complete.

Leave a comment:

• LaaLaa
    replied
    Do you buy it? The lovers are so besotted with themselves and their baby that the rest of the family starts crying? It feels like an ad for a feminine hygiene product
    The articles from that era were INSANE! I cherish my issue of W mag with the scripted zombie bride interview. KH recites shit like “He’s the man of my dreams” as the handler says she’s her best friend and is like, “You adore him” and, I imagine, does Mr. Burns hands. Man. So good.
    Last edited by LaaLaa; 07-03-2021, 09:11 AM.

Leave a comment:

• vanessa
    replied
    TomKat seems like a weird dream we all had at this point.

Thanks Breezy for pointing me to the Gossip Reading Club; I am obsessed with it now, in the good way.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X