Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• isadora
    replied
    When it comes to Josh I feel that if it's not one thing it's his mother. He will only find happiness with an extraaaa aspiring actress who has a non-U.S. accent maybe?

Katie? Control freak dick bags seems to be her flavor.

So, yeah, their neurotic needs don't mesh. I'm sad about it but I also feel in my bones Josh lowkey thinks of Katie as the one who got away and NOTHING WILL CHANGE MY MIND BECAUSE EVIDENCE.

FirstUnrulyAppaloosa-size_restricted.gif

Leave a comment:

• LaaLaa
    replied
    The J jumped from an extraaa actress who loves social media to an extraaaaaa actress who luuuurves social media, and KH went from an egocentric A-list actor who designed every aspect of their relationship for publicity to his friend, an egocentric arguably-A-list actor who hid their relationship in a trunk for five years, so clearly neither of these fools is in the mood for normcore romance.

But yeah, I’m also hella bitter!

Leave a comment:

• dada_teacher
    replied
    Damn! I was rooting for them!

Leave a comment:

• Laura
    replied
    She’s her own worst enemy when it comes to men.

Leave a comment:

• ophy
    replied
    Obvi, I'm very bitter that she's single and Josh is all-in on Jodie.

RIGHT???

Leave a comment:

• isadora
    replied
    Obvi, I'm very bitter that she's single and Josh is all-in on Jodie.

Leave a comment:

• vanessa
    replied
    After pictures emerged showing the Oscar winner partying in Los Angeles on Friday night with much-younger singer Sela Vave, news outlets speculated that Foxx, 51, was cheating on Holmes, 40.

But a spy at La Esquina overheard the actress — who was having dinner with girlfriends at the Kenmore Street restaurant — tell a pal, “What Jamie does is his business — we haven’t been together for months.”
    Tree! Paine! Needs to give lessons to these people, because a spy at La Esquina? That’s just pathetic.

Leave a comment:

• Scullycat
    replied
    So KH did split with Jamie at the same time the J is getting married. Is it too much to ask that they get it together and be single at same time.

Holmes and Foxx split in late May, a few weeks after their much-heralded first red-carpet appearance at the Met Gala.

Leave a comment:

• IssieCol
    replied
    It's nice seeing Schmoopy J again even though 40 yr olds doing the love brag on insta will always make me cringe a little. I'll eventually start following Jodie on social, I guess. Her new movie looks really good and I do love a dude who is openly supportive of his girl's work hustle

Leave a comment:

• Laura
    replied
    He’s always had schmoopy tendencies and she seems just as prone. There’s a deliberate plan afoot to put it on display now though. I also think they are amusing themselves with it all, whether the marriage rumours are true or not, and that’s why it feels fake. They seem well suited, at least for the moment.

I also think a lot of people that are Josh fans use "decorum" when they mean "she's black and it makes me feel weird."
    There’s maybe an element of this but also she’s wound up the fans somewhat (can’t blame her after the reaction she got at first). She’s also not the girl next door (Joey Potter) type a lot of people would like for him.

Leave a comment:

• LaaLaa
    replied
    I think the intensity of schmoop they’re comfortable with showing the world rn is actually proof of how ass-backwards they are about each other. The things they’re posting are EMBARRASSINGLY cheeseball and they’re just like, yup.

Leave a comment:

• vanessa
    replied
    Maybe that’s why it comes off as fake to me, because my meter is calibrated with middle aged people overcompensating for their shitty marriages.

Leave a comment:

• isadora
    replied
    I don't know if it's fake, exactly, but I get cringey when people "show off" their love on social media.

Everyone I know who does that IRL is kinda full of shit and has big relationship problems. But since they've clearly just recently gone all-in and full commit and all that, maybe it's just falling in love in 2019? Everyone I know who "shows off" is a middle-aged, long-married person who is borderline cheating or has a spouse that quietly barely tolerates them and their bullshit.

Leave a comment:

• vanessa
    replied
    they are still posting waaaay more Ruth Wilson, DK, and even KH pics and info than stuff on Jodie, which I think is funny. If you didn't know better, you'd think he was dating Ruth if you were just a casual fan poking around that board.
    Well at least the Torvsons have probably moved on.

they mean “she’s black and it makes me feel weird”
    Yeah, my thinking exactly.

If they take to hating her, that will likely make her more likable to me. I find her insta with him very fakey, but my contrarian heart will defend her against the FF peeps.

Leave a comment:

• isadora
    replied
    She's kinda meh at Instagram. But I also think a lot of people that are Josh fans use "decorum" when they mean "she's black and it makes me feel weird."

Leave a comment:

Working...
X