X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sarah
    started a topic The Core Four (and more): The Post-Creek Gossip Thread

The Core Four (and more): The Post-Creek Gossip Thread

It's almost too late; he's running out of time to take her back!

HEADED TO THE ALTAR: Katie Holmes and longtime beau Chris Klein are engaged, per the New York Post. No word on when the winsome twosome will get hitched, they've been together for five years.
    December 30, 2003 -- THE holidays put Katie Holmes and Chris Klein in a marrying mood. The perky "Pieces of April" star was in her hometown of Toledo, Ohio, over Christmas, hanging out at the local Banana Republic with a childhood pal and sporting a respectably sized diamond engagement ring, a spy tells us. Holmes, who just turned 25, and "American Pie" star Klein, 24, have been dating for five years. A rep for Holmes confirmed the happy news.

• isadora
    replied
    She definitely looks happy!

Leave a comment:

• ophy
    replied

(bringing the pic over for peeps who can't click)

Aw, good for these two paranoid weirdos! I loves it.

Leave a comment:

• vanessa
    replied
    I love that KH and Jamie keep hiding; it adds some interest to what otherwise is a boring pairing.

Leave a comment:

• Laura
    replied
    He and KH mirror each other in some ways. Neither is of much interest media-wise except for their romantic relationships (and that they were Pacey and Joey once upon a time, though that’s fading as they get older). They’’ve both gone from high profile pairings to keeping things more under wraps. Kind of interesting - but also kind of boring at the same time. Good for Katie, though, that the Foxx relationship is publicly acknowledged these days. Must have been a pain to keep hiding over so many years.
    Last edited by Laura; 12-30-2018, 02:57 AM.

Leave a comment:

• LaaLaa
    replied
    Okay, pretty cute.

I am so amused that The J went from red carpet arm candy to instagram boyfriend.

Leave a comment:

• dada_teacher
    replied
    Katie and JF are papped kissing! The end of an era. https://www.eonline.com/news/1000096...mdb_topstories

Leave a comment:

• ophy
    replied
    That pc can't be TOO old, because The J is sporting some salt and pepper in that beard! Oh man, seeing him going gray makes me feel verray ancient.

What did y'all used to call Wes back in the Wilmy days? I can't remember the nickname.

Leave a comment:

• Scullycat
    replied
    So the J posted a pic of him and Wes working on his car and it seems old school dirty with Wes with ombre hair

Last edited by Scullycat; 12-21-2018, 11:29 AM.

Leave a comment:

• ophy
    replied
    ARRRRGH. Why on earth would stupid hackers bother looking for boring celebrity newds when they could be hacking into the DC CAST's GROUP TEXT instead holy hell. DO US A FAVOR, HACKERS OF THE WORLD.

Leave a comment:

• isadora
    replied
    You're right! They were known to have dinner together on their own.

You'll be happy to know that Katie and Josh are friendly since the DC reunion:
    James [Van Der Beek], Josh [Jackson], Katie [Holmes], we’re all in a group text,” she said of her former costars. “We reconnected and now we have a group text going again, so that’s been nice.”

https://www.usmagazine.com/entertain...-katie-holmes/

Leave a comment:

• LaaLaa
    replied
    Laura was wondering if KH and The J were maybe not that close and I got triggered! Hah! I thought Deluxe was where they had post-work friendo dates while she was with CK1? But my brain is mommed out now and I’m starting to forget everything, real and TV-related.

Leave a comment:

• ophy
    replied
    Was it The Deluxe where The J pulled up his shirt outside and pressed his nips against the glass or am I thinking of someone/somewhere else?

There's no Deluxe anymore. Sad!

https://www.starnewsonline.com/news/...sudden-closing

No Firebellys either.

https://www.starnewsonline.com/artic.../605048907/WM/

If the cast came back to Wilmy for a reunion, I don't think they'd recognize the place that much to be honest.

Leave a comment:

• isadora
    replied
    OMG that Mimi Rogers anecdote is delightful!

What am I supposed to say about Deluxe? The J was at the next table and kind of a ring leader party boy.

Leave a comment:

• dada_teacher
    replied
    Originally posted by LaaLaa View Post
    (waits for Is to talk about Deluxe)
    Seconded.

Good article, though. I'd forgoten Mimi Rogers was on that show!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X