Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TomKat - most annoying couple, most annoying moniker! Evah!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I found the guest list a little disturbing myself. It just didn't seem like a real wedding, if you know what I mean. Just a bizarre hodgepodge of various levels of celebrity.

Comment

• I just get the feeling that Katie Holmes as a individual seemingly didn't exist before Tom and after high school, you know? It's like she was a nonperson for that decade. It *really* weirds me out! The only remnants of that time are her love of shoes or something. Creepy.
      This is EXACTLY how I feel! All that crap she spouted about how she feels like Tom made her life and he is her family now? Did she even consider how that would make her parents feel? She's so weird and hateable.

And to add to the weirdness of their wedding, apparently half her family didn't even come. The older 3 of the Holmes kids seem to have boycotted baby sister's sham partay. Curious.

Comment

• Maybe they couldn't get past the clamminess? I wonder how he wrangled her parents. He must have turned on the fake charm. Or they just don't want her to be alone.

Okay, I just read the weirdest thing. Leah Remini (crazy clam) says Tom "spontaneously" sang "You've Lost That Lovin' Feelin'" to Katie during the reception.

HOW weird is that? His spontaneous moment of love was to rip off a scene from one of his OWN movies?
        Last edited by isadora; 11-21-2006, 12:10 AM.
        Its just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• And the lyrics of that song aren't exactly wedding appropriate, you know? Is it a secret Scieno warning to her? I'm just gonna pretend that it is.

Comment

• How long before the whole thing implodes? I'm assuming there is a betting pool somewhere. I call 18 months.

I wondered the same thing about the DC crew . . .I can understand JJ not attending, because you know awkward, what with how she once gave him her precious flower and then turned around and let Tom's pr flacks pretend she was all virginal and shit. Oh, and what with him having given her the herp. But no Beek at all? What about Kevin Willimason? I thought they were BFF. It's all very puzzling.

Comment

• I'm still wondering how she became BFF with Posh Spice. You know she and her friends would rock out to Wannabe in their jammies!

Weird.
              "But my greatest pain in life is that I will never be able to see myself perform live.---Kanye

Comment

• More TomKat Wedding Photos

My cynical heart is turning soft in my old age because I think they look kinda sweet.

Comment

• Will it help you feel bitchier to know that there's an internet rumor that he had to wear a waist cincher under that coat? Tru enuf.

I'm still too distracted by her shorn off bangs. Did she have to sacrifice them? Did she mail locks of her hair to Josh and Chris in a vain attempt to scream for help?
                  "But my greatest pain in life is that I will never be able to see myself perform live.---Kanye

Comment

• I really liked her reception dress, even though Armani just pretended to customize it for her when it was actually part of his line last season. I like it better than the dress she wore to the wedding.

And I'm not seeing the look of desperation/vacancy in her eyes anymore. She actually looks really happy. Which makes me think she's fully Scieno-ized. And I don't know what's sadder, being stuck in a contract relationship that you thought was a good idea at the time and has turned into a disaster or believing fully in the idea that you descended from clams.

Comment

• At least the clams make her happy?

I'm guessing--based on how vacant she seems to me in general--that these two are a good match. They're attractive and intellectually shallow. I have to assume what passes for deep thought to them probably would sound like stoner nonsense to the rest of us. Clams? Aliens? Exactly.

It seems to me that their friendship with Will & Jada makes sense--what with the anti-education/pro-inner strength feelings. I find them all slightly terrifying but also oddly amusing. Thank Xenu they're in entertainment and not politics.
                      Its just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• I actually think the clams were originally grooming Tom for politics, but his latest likeability ratings have derailed that for now. They clearly have had Big Clam Plans for him for awhile.

I totally covet the silvery organza dress form the first few pics. I'm guessing that was the rehersal dinner dress? All in all, KH and her people should get props for the clothes. I was hoping for pics of Posh, though.

Poor Isabella! She has that look of an early teen girl who's feeling insecure and fat and can't stand the fact that cameras catch her everywhere. Or, being around KH so much has caused her spine to leak out.

We are agreed that this is a different baby, though, right? VF Suri had thicker hair and more of a preternaturally wise look to her.

Comment

• The Beek was at FatKat's party! Aww. It has to be the best gig he's had in awhile, no?

Comment

• SHUT! UP!

LINK!!!????

Comment

• Here ya go.

It only says that Beek and Kerr were there, no pictures. But surely some Beeksite must have a conspiracy theory!

And Tom is really looking puffy.

Comment

• Kerr Smith went too.

The James/Katie thread at FF is more active than it's been in years.

Kerr arriving.

Beek arriving.

edited to say I found the pics at FF! Still a fantastic source of information.
                                Last edited by Linda; 12-12-2006, 04:28 PM.
                                Bitter Shipper

Comment

Working...
                                X