No announcement yet.

Mean-Spirited Celebrity Gossip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last night an article about Gray said that he'd been planning a ski trip somewhere and might have just taken off.
    At least, here's hoping.

Comment

• Oscar winner Nicole Kidman has ditched her lover Lenny Kravitz amid reports of his infidelity. The Cold Mountain beauty, 36, had been dating the rock wildman for the last eight months but was horrified to hear that he had been spotted romancing Brazilian artist Isis Arruda and actress Michelle Rodriguez behind her back. And despite her hopes of marrying 39-year-old Lenny, friends say Nicole didn't think twice about ending their relationship - as she felt that she could no longer trust the "American Woman" singer. A source says, "When Nicole found out he was flirting with other women, she had to end things. She was very much in love with him - and still is - but she has her pride."
      See? She's not used to her man flirting with women!

Comment

• Yeesh. I'd like to know how far this flirting went? Random garden-variety that's totally acceptable, or was he slipping them his phone number and a rufie?
        "But my greatest pain in life is that I will never be able to see myself perform live.---Kanye

Comment

• Flirting? Haven't rumors about him cheating on her been going around for months now?

I really don't want to believe that she was madly in love with him or that she had marriage on her mind. What's wrong with her? She had a husband for 10 years who she married when she was what? 22? 23? If I were her, I'd be nailing every hot twentysomething It-Boy that crossed my path. Well, I'd make them get tested and then I'd nail them.

<-- Slutty.

Comment

• Twentysomething boys, roly?

"But my greatest pain in life is that I will never be able to see myself perform live.---Kanye

Comment

• How is any of this a surprise to her? Has she not watched Behind the Music? Jeebus. He's a manwhore. He aint gonna change for you baby.
              It's all about me and my precious.

Comment

• WORD, Pig!

I call him Slutty Kravitz!
                Its just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• Twentysomething boys, roly?
                  And Daniel Radcliffe.

Kidding!

Comment

• Sean. Biggerstaff. Mmmmmmm.
                    It's all about me and my precious.

Comment

• So according to the new Vanity Fair, those pics of Gwynnie and Chris outside her OBs office were staged. The photographer was her brother's girlfriend.

Comment

• *gasp*

Except for the fact that I CALLED THAT SHIT.

ETA: Is there anything more gross than using your new pregnancy to get some press? Ugh.
                        Its just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• Letting the birth be shown live on the internet?
                          Bitter Shipper

Comment

• I think the whole world called that shit. For one thing, they were actually in focus for a change.

Comment

• For me the giveaway was that they had made absolutely no attempt to disguise themselves. I mean, for 2 such anti-paparazzis, you would think they would at least have a hat or sunglasses or something.

Comment

• Jennifer Lopez's people have announced that she and Ben are ovah, once again.

I hear Sadaam is taking the news particularly hard.

Comment

Working...
                                X