No announcement yet.

Mean-Spirited Celebrity Gossip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I still can't! Three out of five have the same floppy hair!

...I'm rethinking the whole having kids thing.

Comment

• I LOVE 1D fans. I know several of the boys' names and I totally knew which one was Harry. He's the dreamy one, duh.
      Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• Dudes, I agreed to take my cousin's adorable 11-year-old to a 1D concert next year. She saved up her allowance for a year and bought two tickets (at $100 each!) for herself and her dad. As she was spitting through her braces telling me about it, her dad was mouthing "HELP ME." May Beek have mercy on my soul.

Comment

• I WOULD LOVE TO DO THAT. Not because I care even a smidge about Harry Styles (who, by dating Taylor Swift, actually is the one people who are not 11 will know by name now--well played, Styles!) but those crazed young girls with hormones overflowing are so enjoyable to me. Their screams taste like candy.
          Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• Wow, you are way braver than me. I'd rather tear off a limb or two.

I think one of these guys might be Harry.

Comment

• Yes, he's the one with the hair! And even before TSwift, I knew him because Lainey is obsessed with him. It's like she MADE that couple appear out of thin air.

Also, Laa, that is going to be awesome. 1D cracks me up with the way they're promoting their upcoming concert tour - I remember this summer, the Philly radio was all excited because they are having a big summer concert with them next year and I was like... will they still be relevant? But then, I don't get on the Biebs is still popular since I don't know any of his songs (well I know 2 of them) AND I listen to a lot of crappy top 40 radio.

Comment

• As much as I enjoy the little ones' NKOTB 4.0 enthusiasm, I'm scared their screams are going to permanently damage my old woman eardrums! Also, I'm going to have a hell of a time not laughing at all the crying girls. You know how too much emotion cracks me up! Oh, and I'm a dummy and forgot it's 2013 already- It's this summer. As for Biebs, he's still trying to be Justin Timberlake, but he lacks the grown man body to do so, so his new "sexy" songs alienated his kid fanbase too soon. So says the adorable 11-year-old, my gauge for preteen coolness.

Comment

• I know all One Direction.
                  Bitter Shipper

Comment

• In the biblical sense?

Comment

• I walked past a life-sized cardboard cutout of one of those 1D boys in the FYE in my mall a few weeks ago and I actually stopped and thought, "What, are they offering to make anyone's picture into a life-sized cardboard cutout now?" And I shook my head about how weird that was and kept walking, and then, about a minute later, it hit me that he was obviously a famous person and I just didn't recognize him because I am old and out of touch and I got a big sad.

Is he old enough to date Taylor Swift?

Comment

• Ha! I think shit like that to myself all the time. In fact, I saw they were CONSTANTLY trending on Twitter and mentioned on Tumblr so I purposefully sought out a music video to see them frolic and read each of their names (I don't remember all of them, tho).

Comment

• Haylor might already be over! Does that mean I learned the difference between the 1D boys for NOTHING???

http://blog.zap2it.com/pop2it/2013/0...lor-split.html

Rumors hit the blogosphere this week that Taylor Swift and her One Direction boyfriend, Harry Styles, have broken up. The chatter began after Swift tweeted one of her own song lyrics: "'Til you put me down," from her song "I Knew You Were Trouble."

Taylor Swift

@taylorswift13
                          ...'til you put me down.
                          5 Jan 13 ReplyRetweetFavorite

It's not exactly solid confirmation, but tweeting a telling song lyric is the 2013 version of putting up a passive-aggressive AIM away message.

The context of the lyric is as follows: "I knew you were trouble when you walked in, so shame on me now. Flew me to places I'd never been, til you put me down." Deep, right? Though the song was originally written about ne'er-do-well John Mayer, the connotation is pretty clear.

As we previously reported, Swift and Styles took a romantic vacation to the British Virgin Islands on January 1. But according to Business Insider, the couple had a blow-out fight while they were on holiday, and Swift caught a flight off the island of Virgin Gorda only three days later. Styles chose to stay in the tropical paradise, partying with billionaire Richard Branson on his private Necker Island.
                          The pic of Harry in the hot tub with Richard Branson is hysterical. He looks like innocence about to be corrupted.

(Obvs) I follow Taylor on twitter, and I saw her tweet that, but it just didn't sink in. D'oh!

Comment

• Taylor Swift is such a 15-year-old girl! I can't even take how weirdly stunted she is with her bizarre dating of people inappropriately younger than she and older than she and just all over the map! She's addicted to love!

Comment

• I'm thinking she's addicted to 'the beginnings'. You know, all the excitement that goes along with just getting to know somebody, and wondering if they like you, and all the butterflies in the tummy, etc.

But once the high wears off and the butterflies fly away, she seems to lose interest . . . and then finds a way out.

Comment

• I am completely over TSwizzle. I liked her a lot at first, but find her antics annoying now. And yes, she seems completely stunted and passive aggressive. She's basically Joey Potter.

And I just read this on Lainey about how teenage girls are cutting themselves in order to encourage Justin Bieber to stop smoking pot. WHYYYYYYYYYYYYY? Are teenagers way more intense about their fandoms than we were? Was there a super invested group of NKOTB fans that would have done this or even an N'Sync one and I just never delved deep enough into that universe to find them? Because this seems like all parental control has been lost along with any semblance of perspective. It's so disturbing!
                                Last edited by IssieCol; 01-07-2013, 03:22 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X