No announcement yet.

Mean-Spirited Celebrity Gossip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• somewhere I saw pics this woman did of little girls for beauty pageants. They were so airbrushed and photo-shopped that they didn't even look real, instead they just looked like plastic dolls. Kate's pic is sort of the opposite of that - - the bad lighting and no make-up make her look worse than Camilla.

ETA:
    Suri explains all: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I knew having a portrait artist in my pocket was going to come in handy one of these days. The royal portraitist owed me a favor, so when I told him to paint Kate Middleton with baggy eyes — one bag bigger than the other — and a smug smirk, he really didn’t have a choice.

Kate: 152,348.

Suri: 1.
    Last edited by Res; 01-11-2013, 10:27 AM.

Comment

• Oh HELL no. That is outrageously bad. How is it so harsh and in soft focus at the same time? She looks like she's was chewing and someone asked her to smile real quick.

The Gos makes me giggle. He looks great shirtless and all, but what's really enjoyable is that he totally seems like he'd talk about "the craft," but he's always more than willing to do silly shit. Like, I loved that he did an entire interview with Ellen while they were both in onesies...on a treadmill.
      Last edited by LaaLaa; 01-11-2013, 11:29 AM.

Comment

• Jlaw and Nicholas Holt split! They were pretty cute together.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...ards-show.html

Jennifer Lawrence and Nicholas Hoult are said to have split after two years of dating.
        Insiders revealed the pair 'grew apart'. However on Thursday night the 22-year-old actress looked far from sombre as she dined out with newly-single Bradley Cooper, her co-star in Silver Linings Playbook.
        The duo headed to sushi restaurant Katsuya, hours after winning a slew of awards at the Critics' Choice Movie Awards in Los Angeles.

Jennifer and Bradley, who recently split from on-off girlfriend Zoe Saldana put on a touchy-feely display at the ceremony - and gushed about each other as they collected their gongs.
        Lawrence was named Best Actress in two separate categories for two different roles – winning Best Actress in an Action Movie for The Hunger Games and Best Actress in a Comedy for Silver Linings Playbook.
        Bradley Cooper took home Best Actor in a Comedy, calling Jennifer Lawrence 'something else' in his speech, and the film also won Best Acting Ensemble and Best Comedy.

At dinner afterwards they had a lot to celebrate, having also received Academy Award nominations earlier in the day in the prestigious leading actor and leading actress categories.

Earlier Jennifer delivered a touching speech about working on Silver Linings Playbook, claiming that 'movies changed my life,' and had a lot of praise for 38-year-old Cooper.

She said to Bradley Cooper: 'The first time we did a scene together you took my breath away, and the first time I watched the movie you broke my heart and put it back together again.'

In Touch magazine claims Lawrence and About A Boy star Hoult remain friends.

The pair met on the set of X Men in 2010 and have been open about their relationship ever since.
        Speaking to Elle magazine in December, Lawrence said: '[My boyfriend] is honestly my best friend, and hopefully I'm his best friend too.
        'He's my favorite person to be around and he makes me laugh harder than anybody.'
        Bradley, meanwhile, told MailOnline in an interview earlier this month - just days after his reported split from Avatar star Saldana - that his greatest wish is to find everlasting love and settle down in a 'traditional family home'.
        Jennifer and Bradley? Hmmmm.

Comment

• JLaw & Bradley? Well played, PR peeps.

JLaw and Nicolas were super cute together but I could never picture them having sex* so not that surprised.

*said like the truly creepy person I am.

Comment

• Originally posted by ophy View Post
            ETA linda- was that 'it's all about you' at the end taken from one of their hits? It sounded familiar.
            Yes.

Everything he sang was McFly songs with new lyrics.

but are groom speeches a thing in the UK? I don't think they are a thing here.
            Aren't they a thing everywhere? Father of the Bride, Groom, Best Man.
            Bitter Shipper

Comment

• I've never been at a wedding where anybody did a speech at all!

I've really only been to one fancy-ish wedding, though. The rest were more redneck, which duh. But even at the fancy wedding nobody got up to talk.

Comment

• Wildeikis!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_2464338.html

It's official!

Weeks after Olivia Wilde denied she and "Saturday Night Live" star Jason Sudeikis were engaged, her rep has confirmed to JustJared.com that the couple are set to tie the knot. The actor proposed to Wilde shortly after the holidays, a source tells People.

"They are so excited," says an insider close to both stars. "And very, very happy."

Sudeikis, 37, and Wilde, 28, began dating in November 2011 and moved in together last year. Wilde, who was previously married to Italian Prince Tao Ruspoli for almost eight years, has confessed that she fell "blissfully, hopelessly, wildly in love" with Sudeikis.

The "We're the Millers" star divorced his wife of four years, "30 Rock" writer and producer Kay Cannon, in 2010.

No word yet on a wedding date.

Congrats to the happy couple!
                Neither of them stayed single for long after getting divorced, huh? But they are super cute together.

Comment

• I was the Maid of Honor at my sister's wedding and I gave a speech. She made me. It was very nerve-wracking. Most weddings I've been to at least have a speech by the Best Man.

I didn't like the idea of JLaw and Bradley Cooper as a fictional couple in that movie, so the idea of them real life dating gives me the ick. Plus I liked her with Nicholas Hoult.I him forever for About a Boy.

Comment

• Ed Westwick and Leighton in Bangkok: http://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/74686969.html

That's quite a 'stache, troll boy.

Is Leighton dating Adam Brody now?

Comment

• Hee! That ONTD thread is worth it just for this exchange.

revertigo 13th-Jan-2013 01:34 am (UTC)
                      ed looks like someone who would portray a rapist on a shitty tv show

h0tfuss 13th-Jan-2013 01:57 am (UTC)
                      Did you see the Gossip Girl pilot?

I don't think Adam and Leighton are dating. They were in an indie called The Oranges a couple years ago where Leighton bones Hugh Laurie. I don't know if Adam is still dating that writer/director chick with a weird name.
                      Leighton looks a bit like Bilson though so that'd be weird but not surprising since I fully believe that Rachel cheated on him and broke his heart and he's never recovered and languishes through life working just enough to not have to do something else but not really passionate about anything. I really believe that and yet oddly, of the two of them, I kind of like her more. (Because Brody insulted KStew once which is obviously the biggest evah.)

Comment

• Leighton's dress is so pretty.

This cracked me up.

Leighton Meester and Ed Westwick rightfully capitalize on playing one of the shittiest couple on television, ever, by making an appearance at the grand re-opening of Bangkok's Siam Center.

Comment

• What did Brody say to Kstew!?

Do we have any details on the RLTL Seth/summer breakup? I'm willing to accept your tru enuf (obvsly) but would love any deets.
                          Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• Originally posted by isadora View Post
                            What did Brody say to Kstew!?
                            Was it this?

Adam Brody sat down with the very pregnant Juno screenwriter Diablo Cody for her new web show, Red Band Trailer. In the interview, Diablo asks Adam for his opinion on stars like Kristen Stewart who constantly lament being recognized or photographed by the paparazzi:

"It’s a shame because at certain times it’s amazing. I don’t really give a s**t about the Lakers but if you did you could have nice seats–there are plenty of perks. It’s only gotten worse being a celebrity but at the same time I don’t have a lot of patience for people who moan about it too much ’cause there are many things you could do and you know you mentioned…[Kristen] and it’s like quit, f***ing quit. You don’t need to be an actress. If it’s that much of a problem, there’s the door."
                            I agree with him :scared:
                            Bitter Shipper

Comment

• I hate when celebrities complain about being famous! However, I do have some sympathy for the extremely stalked young female stars. J-Law talked about it in EW and she said she really hates them because they are straight-up scary. They follow her closely while she drives around town, etc. She basically was like: as a young female? It's very scary/aggressive behavior from sketchy dudes.

But the perks outweigh it, for real.
                              Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• I agree with him too. And it didn't seem like he was specifically directing his comment at KStew, but about celebrities in general who complain about how hard it is to be famous. But I love him, so maybe I am biased.

I did not know that Rachel maybe cheated on him! I would like details also, but would be willing to believe them even if you just made something up.

I haven't heard anything about Leighton breaking up with her boyfriend, but there has been almost nothing about them since last April so maybe? I could ship Adam Brody/Leighton Meester, since my dream of Dair RLTL is probably not going to happen.

Comment

Working...
                                X