• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Approved!

Comment

• ZOMG.

It's really happening!

Leighton Meester is basically an earthy Bilson! And Adam Brody is basically a cleaned-up Penn Badgley!

I'm shipping this so hard!
      Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• Great! I'm in the market for another RL ship.

What do y'all want to call it? Adeighton? or Breester?

Comment

• Broster? Sounds like a frat daddy nickname. I like it.

Leighton is a prettier Bilson, too! And she's so much fun IRL. I hope she gives Adam back all the joy he lost when he and Rachel broke up.

Comment

• The Daily Mail has it:
            http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...#axzz2K7GAFOCv

Comment

• I would fuh-reak out if I saw them out and about. Like my head would explode from Seth & Blair being in the same place!
              Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• Awwww, I have a soft spot for Adam Brody.
                sigpic

Comment

• Her hand in his pocket! I'm dying over how cute and high school-y that is.

I'm on board with this, but I NEED to know what Em thinks before I fully commit to it.

Comment

• I would fuh-reak out if I saw them out and about. Like my head would explode from Seth & Blair being in the same place!
                    I thought this same thing! This seriously makes me giddy. What a strange crossover fanfiction we've got here.

Comment

• And we've got People confirmation, folks! This is really happening.

http://www.people.com/people/article...671292,00.html

PEOPLE MAGAZINE
                      Subscribe for instant access to PEOPLE
                      It looks like Leighton Meester is getting a taste of Orange County, Calif.

The former Gossip Girl star, 26, who has been an N.Y.C. staple, is dating former The O.C. star Adam Brody, 33, sources confirm to PEOPLE.

Reps for the actors have not commented, and both have kept their private lives out of the spotlight over the years.

In 2010, Meester briefly addressed her "really hard" split from Sebastian Stan, saying, "I was really sad when it ended, but that's what taught me a lot about myself and love and life – and that's good."

Brody most famously dated O.C. costar Rachel Bilson. They split in 2006, and the actor most recently publicly courted screenwriter Lorene Scafaria in 2011.

Meester and Brody reportedly became close after costarring in the film The Oranges.
                      That's the second time I have seen that pic used in conjunction with the story where they have cropped out the most important part (i.e. her hand in his pocket).

Comment

• Best news ever. Love it.

Comment

• I'm off today and I can't seem to make myself start on centerpieces, so I'm looking at old posts and defunct threads.

LaaLaa
                          03-19-2004 05:31 PM

Er, I think Lindsay Lohan rocks. So pretty!

What? Stop looking at me.
                          Apparently, she moved back in with Dina, who wrote a book called "A Parent Trapped." Seriously.

Comment

• Comment

• More Breester! Well, sort of.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/lyapalater/l...dam-brodys-car

Comment

• Oh Breester, that's just silly! Y DO U HIDE UR LUV?

Comment

Working...
                                X