No announcement yet.

Mean-Spirited Celebrity Gossip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aw. Apparently, their love is *not* like rain.
    A spokesperson for Lopez requested that "At this difficult time, we ask that you respect her privacy."
    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NOW she wants us to respect her privacy?

Cannot. Stop. Laughing.

Comment

• From the time everyone knew it had finished until the official statement, that was the longest celebrity break-up evah!

Now I can officially shed my tears and Matt Damon can officially throw his party.

Comment

• But just yesterday, ET announced that Matt Damon was dating Eva Mendes. When will Ben and Matt acknowledge their love? WHEN!?

Also, Ben's publicist is named Ken Sunshine? BWAH!

Comment

• I thought it was totally strange Ashton was pumping TBE at Sundance this week when it was having a national premiere today. It just didn't seem like Sundance material and he was being an attention whore (again). Anyway, I don't know what criteria you have to meet to get there but I was very pleased to read this:
          Actor Ashton Kutcher is so upset by poor reviews of his new movie The Butterfly Effect, he has reportedly canceled all interviews to promote it. The film and its star were panned after being screened at the Sundance Festival recently - Variety magazine said it "grows more ridiculous by the quarter-hour" and The Boston Globe said it was "hooted off the screen at Sundance". And Ashton, who was reportedly axed from a new movie by director Cameron Crowe because of poor acting, isn't happy. A source tells gossip site The Scoop, "He's feeling pretty beat up right now. He doesn't want to talk to a lot of reporters and he's canceling interviews - doing some that are guaranteed to be friendly, but steering pretty clear of anyone who he thinks is going to take another swipe at him." A spokeswoman for movie distributors New Line confirmed to The Scoop some interviews were canceled, but insists it has nothing to do with the film's reception: "We've cut down because he's doing so much we didn't have time to do everything," she says, adding "we're thrilled with him and the film's reception."
          Then, there's all that gossip about him and Demi being giftpigs and demanding all this free shit.

Comment

• Today's paper had one of those above-the-headline things that said "The last thing Ben saw of Jen" and had a pic of her ass. hee.

I don't get the gift-whoring. These people make so much money, waste more than I'll ever earn and yet want a free cell phone or spa treatment??? I think the only reason so many celebs show up at award shows is to collect the huge gift basket.

Comment

• I think I would be a gift whore! I love presents!
              Its just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• Alledgely they usually pass on the goodies to their personal assistants and such.

Unless there's something really good.
                "But my greatest pain in life is that I will never be able to see myself perform live.---Kanye

Comment

• I can back Neo up on that one. Well, at least in one particular case. I have a good friend who works as a personal assistant to a stah and she gets first dibs on gift basket goodies.

Comment

• Debbie Rowe is as bonkers as Jacko.

Why now? After all her wailing about how wonderful he was at bringing up the children.

And isn't there a Moonchild or some other kid as well? The one that was dangled over the balcony in Germany. Who's that one's mother then?

Comment

• *gasp* Issie! That was SO my dream job once upon a time! Hee! *dying for deets*
                      Its just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• You mean Blanket Jackson? No one is revealing who the mother of that one is. (Or who the father of the first two is!)

The oldest son is Prince Michael I and Blanket's real name is Prince Michael II. They're the princes because he's the King of Pop. GET IT?!!!!111 DO U.

I feel bad for poor little Paris Jackson!
                        "But my greatest pain in life is that I will never be able to see myself perform live.---Kanye

Comment

• How could I have forgotten a name like Blanket.

Comment

• Paris Hilton is dating Nick Carter, Crybaby Backstreet Boy who uses a Blaccent even though he's from a white Tampa suburb.

Strap in, folks. This could be a sign of the Apocolypse.

Comment

• I saw that and laughed my ass off. And they made a huge spectacle of themselves at Sundance of all places, where neither one of them belong since they're not even actors, let alone good ones. I bet Redford sometimes wishes he had some sort of exclusionary clause in his contract to keep out all the famewhores.

Comment

• Pals of Ashton Kutcher have declared he plans to marry girlfriend Demi Moore in May - despite the actor publicly denying they'll wed anytime soon. The friends also add that Kutcher, 25, and 41-year-old Moore, who have been dating since April, are in a hurry to get down the aisle because they want to start having children together. A source says, "Ashton and Demi agreed to wait until they had been together for a year before getting married. The wedding will be a big family occasion, not a circus. This is the opposite of some crazy Britney Spears coupling. They are mature, sensible people and are going about it in a very smart way." The pal adds that over Christmas, "Ashton gave Demi a promise of marriage, along with a 19-carat diamond tennis bracelet that's worth around $17,000. Demi was ecstatic." Sources tell America's Star magazine that the couple have also included Moore's daughters from her marriage to Bruce Willis - Rumer, 15, Scout, 12, and Tallulah, 10 - in the wedding plans. The friend explains, "They have had family counseling and have listened carefully to the concerns of Demi's girls. The girls were encouraged to speak frankly. Fortunately, they love Ashton and appreciate how much he and Demi love each other. Bruce has (also) given his blessing."
                                You know the only thing I don't believe about that story -- aside from their impending nuptials - is that Ashton gave 41-year-old Demi a promise ring! Seriously! Bwah!

Comment

Working...
                                X