No announcement yet.

Mean-Spirited Celebrity Gossip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I kinda like Miley, too. It's not her fault she's the offspring of a groupie/celeb relationship. And she seems like she's really trying to figure out who she is and I can appreciate that.

I think the J Jones thing was just a shared car home, like maybe they were staying at the same hotel or something? But I mean, they probs made out, whatever. I don't put anything past anybody and it's not like JJ has a pristine reputation. Heck, I DO have a pristine reputation and I'd make out with either of the Hemsworths if I had the chance.

Comment

• IKR? They've been besties for a while and every picture of them together is super adorable.

Comment

• Wevs. Miley and Gale are too young and too wrong. I doubt this is a surprise to anybody!

This, however, made me feel dirtay: http://www.nydailynews.com/entertain...icle-1.1293619

“Mad Men” star Jon Hamm’s private parts are causing a stir. Again.
        An AMC insider tells [email protected] that during filming of the sixth season of the hit show — when the ’60s-style clothing was a tight fit — Hamm was politely instructed by a staffer at the network to please wear underwear while shooting his scenes.
        RELATED: ‘MAD MEN’ SEASON SIX DEBUT DATE SET
        “This season takes place in the 1960s, where the pants are very tight and leave little to the imagination,” a source tells us. “Jon’s impressive anatomy is so distracting that they politely insisted on underwear.”
        Our insider says that during seasons one and two, AMC’s marketing team even had to do some Photoshop magic on promotional booklets that went out to press in order to make his privates more, well, private.

Especially causing a giggle for the crew were scenes shot in Hawaii, where Hamm lounges around sipping a cocktail in tiny shorts that leave little to the imagination.

“His privates are the inside joke,” says our source, who adds that Hamm “knows what he’s got.”

A quick Google search does show that the actor appears to go commando while not on set. There’s no shortage of images of him strolling down the street looking very healthy.

“Imagine how distracting that would be on the side of a bus or building,” laughed our source. “When the promotional pictures came back the first few seasons, we had to work with them. Everyone was concerned about too much Christina Hendricks boob, but it’s Jon that has the most to show. It’s a good problem to have.”

This season, the network hired popular ’60s illustrator Brian Sanders to tackle the poster task with a paintbrush. In past seasons’ posters, we’ve seen Hamm’s Don Draper both sitting and standing with his back to us.
        The new season debuts on Sunday, April 7, with a two-hour premiere.
        A rep for Hamm said: “It is ridiculous and not really funny at all. I’d appreciate you taking the high road and not resorting to something childish like this that’s been blogged about 1,000 times.”
        Count the euphemisms! HAMM.

Comment

• Rory Gilmore is going to marry Connor The Destroyer.

http://www.etonline.com/news/131903_...ser/index.html

I guess that's fine. I don't have an actual opinion.

Comment

• They had some seriously hot chemistry together on Mad Men last season. I'm not surprised there is RLTL behind it.

Comment

• I'm meh on the attraction to Pete Campbell, but good for RLTL.

Miley's ring's back on, so now we wait.

Comment

• Yeah his portrayal of Pete is too smarmy for me to look at him with clean eyes.

They appear to have the same face, a weird couple-y thing.
                "But my greatest pain in life is that I will never be able to see myself perform live.---Kanye

Comment

• I just hope he's nice to her because AB is a super cool person IRL from everything I've ever heard from my Houston peeps who went to school with her. Milo was a mega douche to her, like would demean her in front of other people and yell at her and stuff on the street. Hopefully, she's learned from all that and pursued healthier relationships ever since they broke up.

Comment

• I haven't seen Mad Men at all (I know, I know), but VK was an awesome actor in Angel, I think. Connor was kind of annoying in many ways, but the acting was top-notch.

Comment

• Yep. Everything vanessa just said.

Comment

• Kate Middleton continues to be adorable.

Comment

• I stumbled onto this by accident and wanted to share my pain.
                          Liz Parker takes naked pictures of herself:
                          http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...ess-Girls.html

Comment

• I don't really know where to put this since it could also go in the Steph Meyer thread, but promotion for The Host has me crushing on Saoirse Ronan big time. She has an awesome personality, super composed and very together for 19. Heck, for 30 considering it's Hollywood. There's no JLaw chihuahua verbal diarrhea, no KStew awkwardness, no giggly teenage shyness, but also no Fanning robot in her at all. And her accent is addictive. I can't stop trying to talk like her. One example:

Comment

• I know zero about her and I can't see the vid you posted yet because of my shittay phone, but she's about to be on Kimmel, which I'm sure you already know!

Comment

• Aww man, I missed it, but I'm sure someone on tumblr will have it up tomorrow. The Meyer clan is PROMPT! Many years of Twilight has taught them a lot about sharing info so I never have to wait long to get a DK interview.

Comment

Working...
                                X