No announcement yet.

Mean-Spirited Celebrity Gossip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A child born to a US Citizen is a US Citizen regardless of where it's born. Although, if it's born outside of the US she will need to do additional paperwork if that's what she wants. If it's born in the US, they'll need to do the additional paperwork to get dual citizenship with the UK.

<--- has many friends with dual citizenship babies

Comment

• I should've explained it better! A US court won't give him custody if he's living in England and the kids are on US soil at the time. Regardless of whether the parent they're with is better for them to stay with. Then again, if he has oodles of money to fight it, he might have a chance.

I still think it's simpler (in that respect) for her to give birth in the US. Because that stuff about British hospitals (especially the ones they could afford) is a load of crud.

Comment

• Unless she's planning to ditch him soon after birth and deny him custody, I don't think giving birth in the US helps at all in that respect.

I think the explanation is much simpler (primal?) than that - you want to be in a familar place with friendly faces when you're going through the birthing deal, especially your first. The midwife thing creeps me out a little, but whatever.
        It's all about me and my precious.

Comment

• Apparently, Ben Affleck and Brittany Spears are hooking up and had a brief fling prior to his dating Jennifer.

Jennifer, who is "heartbroken" about the Bennifer break up, is no likely destined to be devastated. Or perhaps just as afraid as I am of seening Brittfleck all over the news/tabloids.

Comment

• Mm. At least Jennifer will come of it looking sympathetic! Ben Affleck is a wuss who dragged it out because he couldn't cut the cord. I can just *feel* it's true.
            Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• The British press seems to think that J-Lo will soon be back in the arms of P Diddy. I read in Now magazine that Diddy sends her a present every year on the anniversary of their first meeting. The gifts have included a gold tag necklace inscibed with: "You'll come back" (HEE! if that is true), and a solid gold paperweight inscribed with the phrase: "Your only man Sean."
              Bitter Shipper

Comment

• Selma Blair married the Non-Dweezil Zappa. I had no idea they were even a couple, and while I don't find either of them that interesting, I am curious as to why the event took place at Carrie Fisher's house. What's that about?

SB. She's another freakishy thin celeb. She's, like, only a half-step beneath LFB in overall ickiness.

Comment

• I Ahmet Zappa. I sure miss Dweezil and Ahmet's Happy Hour. Mr. D and I loved that show!

In general, I disapprove of the Zappa boys' lametastic choices in women. We've been watching Dweezil and Lisa on the Food Network, but so far it's pretty eh. Needs more Ahmet and less Lisa. As we were watching Friday's episode, Mr. D was complaining that Lisa was too pure and wholesome.

But anyway. I don't have any big grudge against Selma Blair, although she certainly does nothing for me, either. She's not Ahmet-worthy, though!

Comment

• I didn't see the infamous half-time show yesterday but the idea that it wasn't planned is so absurd. I watched the snippet on Yahoo and, hello, why else did he grab her boob? Bwah!

FameWhores!
                    Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• It was a wardrobe mishap, Is! He just happened to grab her boob at the exact moment he sang the line about getting her naked (by the end of this song) and it just happened to tear perfectly in the shape of her boobie and she just happened to be wearing some decorative nip jewelry. It could have happened to anyone!

I the Drudge Report's closeup of her nip.

Comment

• I love how offended people are! It's a boob, people!

I especially loved this:
                        The Jackson-Timberlake moment drew the biggest spike in audience reaction
                        TiVo has ever measured. TiVo said viewership spiked up to 180 percent as
                        hundreds of thousands of households used TiVo's unique capabilities to pause
                        and replay live television to view the incident again and again.
                        Greatest replay ever? Bwah!
                        Last edited by isadora; 02-02-2004, 04:32 PM.

Comment

• Mr. D and I rewound! We just happened to be watching (seriously -- it was the only 5 minutes of the game we saw) and we were all "Whazzat? Was that boob? Rewind!" So we did and yes, it was indeed boob. We only rewound the one time, though. I didn't really need to see it over and over again.

I wasn't offended; I just thought it was stupid and seemed really stiff and awkward and decidedly UNsexy. Hee!

Comment

• I didn't watch, but really, it was just a boob right? She didn't have anti-war propaganda boobpaint on or something?

Is this what's news in a post-Bennifer world?! *sob*
                            "But my greatest pain in life is that I will never be able to see myself perform live.Ē---Kanye

Comment

• The only thing that made me doubt was that she did look really pissed at him. I'm not quite sure why that is since she had obviously dressed the boob up for something like a big debut, but maybe he knew her shirt was snap-on and did it on his own? Regardless, I the furor over it all, especially the FCC probe-to-come.

Comment

• Apparently she wears that kind of nipple jewelry all the time. Supposedly when he tore it, it was just supposed to show her bustier. But the bustier tore too.

I don't know. I just think if people get offended by seeing a boob on tv they've got a lot more problems than just being a prude.

Comment

Working...
                                X