No announcement yet.

Mean-Spirited Celebrity Gossip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I only know about them because they are Lainey's new obsession. She totally wants to perv on their sex tape too, but he is weird looking to me. He looks like he could play an elf in LOTR and he wouldn't need any ear prosthetics. Plus he has a small head which freaks me out.

Sign me up for Olivia's sex tape with The J though! (Not that it exists.) It totally does.

Comment

• John Krasinski ‏@johnkrasinski 1h
      Wanted to let the news out directly. Emily and I are so incredibly happy to welcome our daughter Hazel into the world today! Happy bday!

Hazel Blount-Krasinski!

Comment

• I would have no feelings for Joel Kinnaman if it weren't for The Killing. He's a crazy amazing good actor who can bring whatever is needed to his face and the screen. It's crazy impressive. I have no feelings for him as a sexy piece o' meat on his own. Heh.
        Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• So I put down Corey Feldman's book and then just picked it back up recently to finish and I did a little googling and noticed that nearly every single blog article about the sexual abuse includes a comment by "anonymous" or "john doe" that IDs some of the pivotal bad people in the book:

The pseudonyms he uses are pretty obvious and only took a few hours for me to figure out:

Tony Burnham = Dominick Brascia

Ron Crimson = John Grissom

Ralph Kaufman = Alphy Hoffman

Bill Kaufman = Bobby Hoffman

When you read the book, you'll see there's lots of hints.
          It's as though this anonymous person wanted to make sure this information got out there! And posted it allll over the internet! Hmm. So far, I've been able to easily line up Alphy Hoffman as Ralph Kaufman. Ralph hosts a "nightclub for famous teens" that was a front for selling soda (Alphy's Soda Pop Club was sponsored by New York Seltzer Water and the owner's son was one of the key kids at the club).

An interview with Corey Haim about his past with Alphy's Soda Pop Club. Run by Alphy Hoffman--who Haim repeatedly says he HATES in the article though he is quick to note over and over that Alphy was not a drug dealer and never provided drugs to the famous kids. But he still hates him. Ooookay.

ETA: Feldman also just straight-up says that Marty Weiss (the article notes "he used to hit on Corey Haim all the time"! ) had sex with Corey Haim.

And a lot of the excerpts I was offended by were followed by a paragraph that made me feel better about what he was spilling about Haim. He is very sympathetic to Corey Haim and this book is super duper sad. I can't recommend it because of that. It's VERY depressing to think about these kids and how horribly they were used and abused.
          Last edited by isadora; 02-16-2014, 09:28 PM.
          Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• I would have no feelings for Joel Kinnaman if it weren't for The Killing. He's a crazy amazing good actor who can bring whatever is needed to his face and the screen. It's crazy impressive. I have no feelings for him as a sexy piece o' meat on his own. Heh.
            Joel Kinnaman is way more conventionally attractive as himself than he is as Holder, but I find Holder about 30 times more attractive due to the darkness and the fucked up sexual tension with Linden.

I would still pay money for an Olivia Munn sex tape.

Comment

• Paris Hilton is 33, y'all! (And still living like she's 22).

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-...iiperi-2014162

Now that Valentine's Day is over, it's time to celebrate the next national holiday -- Paris Hilton's 33rd birthday. The heiress and former reality star is notorious for throwing multiple bashes on her birthday, and on Feb. 15 she didn't disappoint with a wild party at Greystone Manor in West Hollywood.

The blonde star wore a sexy bright pink Alon Livne cutout dress with flames covering her boobs and giant slits running up her legs.

"This was one of the couture gowns [from the runway show], and I said, 'I have to wear that for my birthday it's like the perfect Barbie princess dress,'" Hilton revealed to Us Weekly.

The former Simple Life star officially turns 33 on Feb. 17, but has plans for "about a month" of celebrating. She had a party at the Marquee in New York prior to her Hollywood bash, and traveled to Miami this weekend to perform before heading to Brazil and Las Vegas for more festivities and rounding it out with a soiree at her Los Angeles home.

"The party doesn't end!" she dished.

Hilton, who is currently dating Spanish model River Viiperi, said her beau has a surprise planned for her this President's Day.

"I like things that come from the heart," she revealed. "[River] made me a really beautiful sculpture for Valentine's Day and a love letter that was so sweet so I love things like that. He's very romantic."

This is her boyfriend:

And yes, he's 22.

I think Paris Hilton is going to be the female Leo Di Caprio, minus all the talent.

Comment

• Ah! So many things.

Yes to Matt and Ben if we're just shooting the shit at a bar.

That Ellen/Alia Buzzfeed has been one of my faves and please let it be true, universe.

Hazel! I called "Harriet." So close.

Kinnaman was charming on Conan, and he talks about celebrating with his lady after getting cast as Robocop. Even more delightful now that I know that "my girl" is OM.

http://youtu.be/hKC2Ad0Br5w
                Last edited by LaaLaa; 02-17-2014, 04:33 PM.

Comment

• Michelle Rodriguez and Cara Delevingne are probably dating and this is the highest slideshow in the world.

Comment

• W.T.F.

Are they smoking that hipster version of pot that Miley said she was smoking in that one video? Because you can't just smoke down in the middle of a b-ball game now, can you? AM I THIS OLD? WHAT IN THE WORLD.

Comment

• I only know one thing about Cara D., and these pics of her coke baggie are it:

Comment

• I feel a theme developing for the week.

Comment

• Welp, Issie, La Holmes & KBell won Just Jared.

Just Jared Joins Fight Against Paparazzi Photos of Kids

Recent discussions I’ve had with actresses Blake Lively, Jaime King, and Kristen Bell prompted me to take the next step at Just Jared by suspending the use of unauthorized photos of celebrities’ children throughout our sites.
                          ...Blake Lively? He's all the eff over Jamie King's Insta, so I'm sure her opinion weighed more than those of his other celeb mama BFFs.

Compleeeeeetely unrelated - I don't think Cumberbatch is all that great looking, but the Teen Cumberbatch Lookalike that went viral is pretty cute.
                          Last edited by LaaLaa; 02-25-2014, 05:08 PM.

Comment

• That makes sense that he would cave as he's one of the more kiss ass bloggers. He's one of the ones who wants to be besties with the stahs so whatever makes them happy, he'll accommodate. Speaking of JJ, some random commented on a DK thread yesterday that her "sources" confirmed to her that DK and The J broke up and if it wasn't for all the self-imposed breakup training I went through exactly two years ago, I would have had palpitations all day, but I read it this morning and it didn't even phase me.

Comment

• Proud of you!

And until we see the Grandpa Sweater of Sadness again, that's total boolsheet.
                              Last edited by LaaLaa; 02-26-2014, 01:54 AM.

Comment

• JJ isn't the only one who caved in.

dax shepard ‏@daxshepard1 11m
                                I woke up to the BEST NEWS! @peoplemag is joining the fight against #pedorazzi with a #NoKidsPolicy !!!! I knew they would be first. #class
                                That's a pretty big fish to land!

So far they have gotten JJ, People, The Insider, and Entertainment Tonight to agree. They are also in discussions with E!

I wonder if this will prompt the owner of Suri's Burn Book to take her blog down? That's all her site is about.

ETA slight correction, People claims that they already had this policy in place, which huh? But wevs, they are addressing it and drawing their line in the sand like the others.
                                Last edited by ophy; 02-26-2014, 10:53 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X