No announcement yet.

Mean-Spirited Celebrity Gossip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It kind of makes me like her more, that she is at least using it to drive up her business. I mean, it was going to suck, and she was going to have to announce it some how, why not through click bait? LOL

Comment

• It would make me like her more if she was openly opportunistic, but Goop is like the most disdainful of other celebs when they even dare to walk the red carpet with their SO. And she and Chris always used to claim that their privacy was SO important to them, they would never think to ruin it by showing up to an event together. The fact that she's totally using her divorce to pimp her web site makes her the WORST hypocrite to me and gives me like 10000 more ways to hate her. But since I flove hating her, that makes me happy. Thanks, Goopy!

Also, he bought her a painting of a bird in flight to represent her new life, but I choose to believe he was subliminally like, "Fly away from me."

Comment

• I love resentment art!

Comment

• I have never understood their relationship. A friend of mine taught him at university years ago and always said he was lovely and when they started getting big he would send her tickets to their concerts. I never worked out what he saw in Tracey Anderson-loving, concierge-gifting Goop.

Comment

• What Issie said. Jessica Alba? Yes, put that shit on your website, you money grubber! I don't even blame you. But too-good-for-the-world-let-alone-any-room-she's-in Gwyneth? Ugh. She is just a fucking asshole.

And she LOVES to whore out her personal life on one hand while throwing shade at everybody else with the other at all times. I feel like Oprah's weirdly ass-licking interviews actually sometimes brings out the REAL celebrity and that was very true for me with her hour-long interview with Gwyneth before O's show went off the air (also true of Will and Jada Smith). If you fawn over them and they buy into it? YOU KNOW WHO THEY ARE.

And Goop spent the hour throwing shade at every actor who openly understands celebrity/fame and saying she'd never walk the red carpet with her husband LIKE THE OTHERS DO, which is of course their choice (not that she's judging but she totally is). And she spent time talking about how she'd never whore out her grief over her father and then told like three stories that did just that. And she said she'd never sell out her kids' photos and then fucking showed pics of them. And then she told a long story about Chris Martin rapping to the kids and showed pics, etc. It was amazing to see how she perceived herself and then what she proceeded to say that showed her self-perceptions were almost comically off-base.

Basically every pronouncement this bitch makes is hypocritical and her using her divorce to drive click-throughs and traffic to her website is perfectly emblematic of that.

ETA: RESENTMENT ART! Beautiful.
            Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• Oh, wait, real talk tho: How long have they really been separated? I'd say six to nine months.
              Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• Not a big fan of GOOP, but I love love love Pepper Potts. And she is so excellent at being Pepper Potts! In fact, I always forget that it's Gwyneth who plays her.

I also love everything about the way she and RDJ do promo together.

<---- conflicted

Comment

• I can separate art from artist. I also like Pepper Potts.

Comment

• Pepper makes me like GOOP more. Of course I hadn't read any of the interviews or watched the Oprah show, so it's easier that way. Now that you itemize it, she sounds just awful.

Comment

• Lainey is insinuating all kinds of fun gossip about the Goop divorce. The cheating rumors on both sides have been around for years, but now it looks like names are getting dropped. So according to Lainey, Goop was alright with the open marriage bit, but could only take it for so long. 'Cause no one in their right mind could ever possibly be threatened by Kate Bosworth, duh. And then Chris went and had like a serious thing with Alexa Chung and then he totally fell for her and stayed into her even after he broke it off (for Goop's sake, I'm guessing). Then Goop had a revenge affair(s) with that lawyer that Vanity Fair found out about, and maybe a showrunner (it seems like Lainey's pointing towards someone on Glee, but Ryan Murphy runs that show still, right? And he's still gay, right?), and now maybe Kate Hudson's dude, Matt Bellamy. Or maybe even before Matt Bellamy when she was still with Black Crows dude. So maybe Goop had a hand in that divorce which could explain why Kate and Gwyneth used to be pretty tight, but have seemed to be sharing custody of Stella McCartney over the past few years. I'm basically nom-noming on all this, you guys. Perfect way to spend an afternoon at work on a gross dreary day.

Comment

• This comes a few weeks after it was reported on a secret app that she’d been having an affair with entertainment lawyer Kevin Yorn.
                        WTF "secret app" is she talking about?

Comment

• (it seems like Lainey's pointing towards someone on Glee, but Ryan Murphy runs that show still, right? And he's still gay, right?)
                          I think he runs the show with Brad Falchuk and Ian Brennan. So maybe Lainey is hinting at one of them?

Brad Falchuk:

Ian Brennan:

I don't anything about either of them, but superficially, they could be candidates for l'amor de GOOP.

Comment

• Gossips say Brad Fulchuk and billionaire Jeffrey Soffer.

Comment

• Posted in the Nianology thread, but it actually belongs here:

http://www.people.com/people/article...801538,00.html

Nikki Reed and Paul McDonald have decided to end their marriage, PEOPLE has learned exclusively.

"After much consideration, Nikki Reed and Paul McDonald are ending their marriage. They have been living separately for the past six months due to work obligations," says a rep for the actress.

"They will continue to share their love of music, and are still working on their debut album, I'm Not Falling, releasing in 2014. They remain best friends and look forward to their continued journey together."

The Twilight star and the American Idol musician tied the knot in October 2011
                              Notable because I was just creeping on her insta a couple days ago for Nina reasons, and you would definitely not have guessed that there was anything amiss between her and Paul. She's still been posting about him frequently, with no signs of sadness or distance anything. Interesting how some couples hide all the cracks better than others.

Comment

• He's gay. She's a sociopath. They married for mutual publicity and neither was under any illusion otherwise. I'd guess divorce two years in was always the plan.

Nina is friends with Lucifer? That's going to end well for her.

Comment

Working...
                                X