Mean-Spirited Celebrity Gossip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes, let us talk Tori!

My thinking is that Goodhand is an amalgamation of all his cheating. I think the show is fake except for the fact that they both genuinely look like shit! She looks like a woman who just found out her man cheated.

Plus the sex thing. She just had two kids ten months apart. She breast feeds. HOW much daily sex was this man expecting? Gross.

I find him repugnant and still find her oddly like able. I know, I know. It's the persona they've crafted.
    "But my greatest pain in life is that I will never be able to see myself perform live.”---Kanye

Comment

• Neo, I'm right there with you. I still find her likable despite what all my minor-celeb watching over the years has taught me.

I'm sure it's all fake, yet I'm equally sure I blame him totally. I remember an Us Weekly story when she got pregnant with the 4th kid, where she said she was still having kids in order to keep her husband. Now that we know that all Us Weekly Tori stories come directly from her I just feel badly for her.

And most of all I feel badly for all those kids.

Comment

• Oh totally. When Liam (age 6 then) comes up and says, "where IS dad?" Ugh. Assholes.

I don't think she had the 4th kid to keep him. I think she had sex 2 weeks after Hattie was born to satisfy him. One of their wedding promises was to have sex everyday. It's in one of her books. Ew. They do everything on purpose though. They got that Baby Farm sign after one kid.

Talking about Tori is my spirit animal.
        "But my greatest pain in life is that I will never be able to see myself perform live.”---Kanye

Comment

• I will forever love Tori (in a way) for the People magazine article on her wedding to Dean. It's the single funniest/most amazing celeb trash article in history. My girl Fanny and I read that out loud to each--twice--and died laughing over it. I was like: We should send them a wedding gift for the joyous time and the endless memories and laughs it will bring us.
          It’s just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• Nicole Cliffe ‏@Nicole_Cliffe 12m
            "On an intellectual level, they are equals." - it's sweet how George Clooney's mom thinks her son is an Oxford-educated human rights lawyer
            Ha!

The Toast explains it perfectly: http://the-toast.net/2014/04/28/geor...-gets-engaged/

George Clooney Gets Engaged

The news is officially out. After PEOPLE exclusively confirmed that George Clooneywas off the market, his fiancée, human rights lawyer Amal Alamuddin, was congratulated by her law firm.

“You’re a fool,” the supervisor had told her.

“I know,” she said.

He thumped the desk in frustration. “You’ll be dead before the ceremony’s finished.”

“I don’t care,” she said.

“You’ll break his heart.”

She hesitated, this time. “I know.”

The supervisor visibly composed himself before he came around to the front of the desk. He knelt beside her and took her hand in his. “You understand, don’t you,” he began, “why we started the Tears in Rain project? Why Tyrell Corp manufactures Clooney girlfriends with two-year lifespans? Why none of you are permitted to go Offworld? That it’s for his own good, for his protection? That every single one of your predecessors has happily – gratefully — powered down after her watch ended?”

His hands were warm over hers. “I know,” she said.

“And yet you refuse.”

“I do.”

“Replicants don’t marry him. They retire. And darling, it’s time for you to retire.”

He brought his face up to hers and looked directly into your eyes. “You haven’t forgotten what you are?” he asked, his voice soft and low and dangerous. “What all of you are?”

She looked away. “I know what you tell me we are.”

He let out a heavy breath. “Then it’s true.”

“Don’t be ridiculous.”

“It is. It is true.” Realization and triumph stole over his face like a sunrise. “You think you’re human. You really do. You’ve forgotten.”

She wrested her arm away. “I haven’t forgotten anything.”

“Where were the two of you last Christmas?”

“We were at Lake Como, with his mo–”

The supervisor laughed. “How long do you think you’ve known him?”

The room was beginning to feel hot and stifling. “I’ve — he wants to marry me. We love each other.”

“Do you remember the time he took you to Sutherland Falls?”

“Of course I do. This is getting ridiculous. I understand that you’re upset and I’m happy to return the equipment and the money but I’ve made my decision.”

“Are you sure it was you that he took there?”

She rubbed the bridge of her nose. “What an idiotic question.”

“Are you sure it wasn’t one of the others? Are you sure that memory is yours, and not a memory from an earlier model?”

“I was there. And I’m marrying George. And I’m leaving. And you can’t — and you can’t stop me.”

“Of course,” the supervisor said, laughing now, and she carried his laughter with her as she ran down the hallway. “It’s too bad you won’t live, but then again, who does?”

The first night of their honeymoon, she found a paper unicorn on the nightstand by her side of the bed.

“It’s just from housekeeping,” George had said, bewildered and a little amused by her obvious terror. “It’s just origami, a decoration. You want me to get rid of it? I’ll get rid of it.” He wandered off in the direction of the bathroom, holding it lightly in his hand.

George held everything lightly; George had all the time in the world.

Then again, who does?

Comment

• I'd read that book.
              It’s just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• Not buying it, Tori.

Six days inpatient for a migraine?

Comment

• Has her family donated a lot to that hospital or something? Otherwise I don't know why they would let her stage that. When I have migraines, I take my Imitrex and head to a dark room; a hospital with constant visits from nurses/aides/that dude that empties the trash - all of them wanting to turn the lights on - would be the worst place in the world to recover from a migraine.

Comment

• I'll just leave this here.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Right? I have a neighbor who gets totally incapacitated with migraines every couple of months, and I asked her last summer if it ever got so bad she had to go to the hospital, and she looked at me like I was crazy.

Poor Tori. She should have gone with either exhaustion or dehydration!

Comment

• I suffer from horrifying migraines and Vanessa is right, the hospital is a terrible place to be with one. I have had to go to the ER with them before, if I cannot get them under control after a long period if time. It doesn't happen often but I have been maybe five times over the last ten years.

I call extreme bullshit on SIX DAYS for a migraine. The ER doctor sees you for about five minutes and gives you several injections and sends you home to go to bed. That is it.

Comment

• Gillian Anderson's endless trolling of fans gives me life.

I think I need an X-Files RLTL thread. I mean, ophy has a Nian thread.

As for Tori? Hospitals don't keep you for six days for anything unless you can not walk out of there (and even then they'd probably transfer you to a nursing home once you stabilized).

So what the fuck could she have actually been in the hospital for for that many days? Let's give her the benefit of the doubt and say she did have a severe migraine. But she's also got an eating disorder (obvi) so probably serious malnutrition/dehydration but she doesn't want to say dehydration (because that became code for drugs/ana a long time ago).

Comment

• It's possible and I know someone who suffer from such migraines and someone else I know speaking on ithttp://www.shakeyourbeauty.com/2014/01/02/natural-hair/ and this http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1697916.html Do I believe Tori, no but it is possible!
                            Last edited by chandy824; 04-29-2014, 11:36 AM.

Comment

• Er, they do admit for migraines. Usually because they want to do a work up for stroke or a spinal disorder. It depends on how good your insurance is. ACA has hospitals admitting for anything billable because they're panicking about losing $.Truth.

However. Six days? No.

Comment

• What!?! I need better insurance, I guess. I had a three day migraine not long ago and vomited pretty much nonstop. They kept me for about twenty minutes. Tops. I was given some very nice medication which helped, but the migraine kept coming back. I remember crying and begging them to please please not send me home. I was a MESS.

Someone at my doctor's office is getting a nastygram. Hee. Not really. I much too lazy for that.

Comment

Working...
                                X