No announcement yet.

Mean-Spirited Celebrity Gossip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I remember crying and begging them to please please not send me home.
    Next time, put on a blonde wig and tell them you are Zori Spelling, Tori's even less emotionally stable twin sister! They'll probs let you stay as long as you want, and then name a wing after you.

Comment

• Did y'all see that Mariah Carey's latest album (are they called that?) is "Me. I Am Mariah ... The Elusive Chanteuse"!

Please refer to me as the The Elusive Chanteuse from now on.
      Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• I'm starting to have a real girl-crush on Emma Stone.

http://www.avclub.com/article/emma-s...ault:1:Default
        sigpic

Comment

• Starting? You are strong. I have loved her whole being forevah.

Comment

• I don't even care about the gossip - I want this book just for the cover photo. WHY did he use that shot? It's a million years old! I can understand putting a current pic of yourself on a memoir, or maybe one of you as a little kid. Those are pretty standard. But your circa 1989 head shot? And all those gold chains!

I can't imagine he has much to say that isn't already out there. In the article he "dishes" on ShanDo's diva antics, which amount to her complaining a lot. But however obnoxious he found her on their first meeting, it didn't deter him from banging her later so I'm curious as to whether he talks about that in the book.

Comment

• It seems like every complaint about Doherty is that she's a dumb complainer.

I sort of feel like every ex-co-worker of mine would say similar things.
              Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• It really is disappointing that that seems to be the best we get now. Back in the day, the stories were all, "She's a psycho hosebeast!" "Jennie almost got a restraining order!" "She blows Jason in his dressing rooms between set ups!" And now that they're all removed from the show and grown up and they can confirm or deny it all...nothing. "We fought a lot. But, we were young and figuring out who we are. Now we're totally friends!" Bleh. They're all so damned diplomatic. Unless the original stories were exaggerated/made up, which is too depressing to imagine. I want her to be super cray-cray, not just your run of the mill brat.

Maybe Tori's saving the really scandalous stuff for her 12th memoir? I do like Jason Priestley's story about her selling her invitation to his wedding at a garage sale. So deliciously tacky.

Comment

• Wait, the Walsh twins had sexy time? I did not know this! I need additional deets.

Comment

• Dammit, I forgot to reply to Laa and dada that Emma Stone has become my style spirit animal over the past 3 years or so. Both her red carpet stuff and her casual street wear make me drool and want to go shopping. I should do a major pic spam on the fashion thread this weekend before the Met Gala. Her Spidey 2 press tour has been CRAZAY good. SUH GUD. Just a sampling:

Comment

• Also, she's a sassy feminist who calls her boyfriend and co-star out in front of the world. Although, tbh, Jamie Foxx in the linked video discussing how macho he is and then giving a very fey swipe of his brow is kinda amazing, too.

Comment

• Ooh, that black coat! I wants! And the shoes, I think, but I'd have to see them bigger.

I didn't think there had been any confirmation of Brenda/Brandon sexytimes, but apparently Jason Priestley admitted it on Howard Stern a while back. She's been open about having a crush on him during filming (supposedly a director once complained about inappropriate sexual tension in their scenes) but I don't think she's ever made any comment beyond that. So yeah, if you ever catch an early season episode where they're having one of their heart-to-hearts, just know that either they had already slept together or they were just about to.

Comment

• Greg and Marsha Brady Syndrome! RLTL when you have to play siblings is the creepiest/best.

Comment

• ITA that Emma Stone's stylist is hitting it out of the park right now. It's amazing. Even the LBD on Fallon was amazeballs. It's traditional enough with a kicky spin that makes it completely current and I loves it. INFINITY.

For Priestley, isn't it true with biographies (autos or otherwise) that you use the pic most easily recognized for attention? I thought that's the marketing hook?

Comment

• The way AG tries to backpedal and she's probs just sitting there with her hand under her chin. Ugh, I could make an entire Pinterest board with just Emma Stone outfits.

Comment

• I don't follow Jersey Shore stuff at all butwhat did this one do to her face? Jeebies.
                                "But my greatest pain in life is that I will never be able to see myself perform live.Ē---Kanye

Comment

Working...
                                X