No announcement yet.

Mean-Spirited Celebrity Gossip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think she and Snooki both had a lot of face work done. I am kind of impressed that she's still with that guy. I watched the first season or so (I think all Jersey peeps did, we just didn't want to admit it) and assumed he was just interested in getting on camera.

Random JS story: My best friend used to manage a bar and she once got a call from a PR guy asking if she wanted JWow (the one in the link) to make an appearance, for only a couple measly thousand dollars, because, "she's one of the most popular ones!" She politely declined.

Comment

• PAMBIC! List of celebs that are rumored to have herpes. The J and Toledo are both on it, of course. It's completely ridiculous, and the way the profiles are written is bizarre, but I find it v.v. amusing that Derek Jeter is apparently Patient Zero.

Comment

• My friend who is an ob/gyn nurse loves it when it's reported that healthy young starlets have c-sections. She always puts them down as a possible herpes case. She knows that's not True, of course, but it's Tru Enuf.

ETA: That list is hilarious.

"Rules of Attraction" star Jessica Biel is another victim of the one-man herpes distribution center that is Derek Jeter.
        Last edited by isadora; 05-05-2014, 02:51 PM.
        Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• BWA! New favorite webpage.

Comment

• Love this:
            Tawny Kitaen reportedly carried four different strains of herpes.

Comment

• I loved that, too. She's super extra dirty, I guess. I also love that the author doesn't seem to know that oral and genital herpes are two different viruses, and that having one doesn't necessarily mean you have the other.

Comment

• I also love that the author doesn't seem to know that oral and genital herpes are two different viruses, and that having one doesn't necessarily mean you have the other.
                That was confusing the heck out of me! I was like, having cold sores doesn't mean you slept with Derek Jeter! And as far as I know, Zovirax can be used for cold sores and definitely does not equal genital herpes. That takes a big chunk of peeps right off the list.

(But probs not Derek Jeter.)

As a side note, it looks like you can actually cure (as in make go away so they don't pop up again ever) cold sores with oil of oregano. JUST SAYING, CELEBRITIES.

If you don't currently *have* a cold sore eruption, it will make one appear when you start using it . . . but it will go away fast, and then you no longer have the virus lying dormant in your mouth waiting for the best time to come on out and make your life miserable. In theory, anyway.

Comment

• Why did you spoiler tag that?

Comment

• I don't know!

It seemed like the thing to do at the time!

<--- losing it, majorly

Comment

• Solange trying to beat Jay Z's ass in an elevator at the Met Gala is AMAZING and crazy.

Crazier still is Bey jumping in the car all nonchalant with her sister and the bodyguard diverting Jay Z to another car?
                      http://www.tmz.com/2014/05/12/jay-z-...once-met-gala/

What was Solange so pissed about? Why did Bey have no opinion on her sister physically attacking her husband? A dirty look behind the veil of the carefully crafted Beyoncempire.
                      Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• This is the best security footage I have ever seen.

Comment

• Beyonce's ability to maintain her face right after that attempted beat down convinces me she's a robot. She barely looks stressed in the pics of them stepping out of the elevator. I tend to agree with Lainey on this one that both Jay and Bey look like they've seen this before. Neither one of them are reacting with much surprise and they seem to be letting Solange yell it out of her system without trying to explain or reason with her.

Comment

• Yep. Kinda waiting for reports of Solange getting sloppy drunk during dinner, tbh.

Comment

• That was exactly how I took it: Solange goes batshit and they all know it and ain't even surprised anymore. However, props to JayZ for not slapping that bitch into next week. I don't condone violence but she is raging at him with her spiked heels like a crazy person and he barely moves to defend himself. And it takes restraint to not hit a person back when they are going after you--he's bigger than her and could have slapped her ass to the ground, I'm guessing.

Assholes on ONTD were speccing that Beyonce was siding with her sister since she didn't step in and OBVI it had to be turrible (like J cheating on Bey) for Solange to go off like that but I disagree. Jay kept his cool while his sister-in-law went ballistic. My own husband would be hard-pressed to do the same! And so would I. I would have ripped her effing hair out by the handful.

Comment

• Solange deleted every picture of Bey from her insta, so yeah, Bey probably hopped in that car with her, tried to calm her ass, and failed.

Comment

Working...
                                X