No announcement yet.

Mean-Spirited Celebrity Gossip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When did Solange do that? That night? Or after the vid broke?

O I C. She deleted them yesterday.

Yeah, she's a loon.
    It’s just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• After, I think.

Comment

• As a person with a batshit sister, I have no surprise about Bey's nonchalant approach here. After a while you just learn to roll with that shit.

Comment

• Right. Someone's throwing a tantrum like a child, you treat them like one. It looked to me like Beyoncé was just waiting for her to tire herself out.

ETA: the Blunt-Krasinski baby!
          Last edited by LaaLaa; 05-13-2014, 04:26 PM.

Comment

• So... Solange n' Bey took a sister trip?

Comment

• Rachel Bilson is pregnant! And the father is Darth Vader, which is so shocking to me that I gasped. I canNOT believe they're still together.

Comment

• Zach Levi and Missy Peregym got married??

Jarett Wieselman ‏@JarettSays 1m
                So Zachary Levi & Missy Peregrym got secretly married! Cute couple

Well, that's nice. I will bury my (completely longshot) hopes for Zach/Nina Dobrev down deep, I guess. RIP Zacharina, viva la Zissy.

ETA

Bartowski family feels!

Sarah Lancaster ‏@SarahMLancaster 2m
                My oh my oh my @ZacharyLevi has tied the knot!! Sending love to my dear friend and his bride. Love ya little brother.
                Last edited by ophy; 06-16-2014, 08:51 PM.

Comment

• Have I mentioned how much I love Sarah Lancaster and the Bartkowski sibling thing? Cause I really really do. This gives me all the feels, every single one of them.

Comment

• Aww, me too! I loved the whole Chuck cast and their panels at Comic Con were always golden. I looked forward to them every single year and the last one they did when Zach cried and then Sarah got the sympathy cries just about broke me.

Comment

• Mr. and Mrs. Chuck Bartowski:

http://www.eonline.com/news/552149/z...rprise-wedding

It was a nice day for a white wedding! Zachary Levi and Missy Peregrym surprised fans when they tied the knot in Maui June 15, and now E! News is exclusively revealing the first photo from their nuptials.

The First Date actor, 33, and the Rookie Blue actress, 32, kept their guest list small, inviting only family members and close friends to attend. Levi's longtime stylist, Warren Alfie Baker, dressed the couple for their big day. Peregrym modeled a backless Amanda Wakeley gown, while Levi wore a blue Reiss suit.

James Sartain did Peregrym's hair, while Candace Ornstein handled the TV star's makeup. Throughout the day, L.A.-based photographer Eric Blackmon documented the private pair's picture-perfect affair.

Peregrym's father and one of Levi's best friends officiated the ceremony, a source says. On Tuesday, an insider told E! News that Levi "is beyond thrilled" to have married "the love of his life." Unsurprisingly, the feeling is mutual. "Missy couldn't be happier either," the insider said. "It was a beautiful ceremony."
                      They've known each for over a decade, but I don't know how long they have been a couple.

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment...617-story.html
                      Zachary Levi, Missy Peregrym pull off 'coffee date' wedding

Zachary Levi isn't done with those clandestine operations yet -- the "Chuck" star has pulled off a secret wedding to Missy Peregrym.

Levi, who played a computer geek-turned-secret agent in the Emmy-winning series, married the "Rookie Blue" actress in Maui over the weekend during a little thing the bride and groom like to refer to as an impromptu "coffee date." How's that for deep cover?

"That coffee date was UNREAL @zacharylevi #marriedinmaui," Peregrym, 32, tweeted, posting a photo of herself and her new husband wearing coordinated Mr. and Mrs. hoodies.

"These dreams and goals are really workin out," Levi added, retweeting his wife's original message.

The couple had managed to keep their relationship classified, but the tweets came on the heels a Twitter "proposal" by Peregrym after Levi appeared at the Tony Awards earlier this month to represent "First Date," the Broadway musical he's starring in with "Smash" actress Krysta Rodriguez.

The flirty communique just took off from there.

"Hey @ZacharyLevi, great job at the Tony's. You're a real babe alert," she wrote. "How about we grab a coffee and talk about your dreams and goals."

Jenny McCarthy, a controversial co-host of "The View," announced her engagement to Donnie Wahlberg on the April 16 episode of the show. The former Playboy bunny showed off her yellow sapphire engagement ring from Wahlberg, 44, whose brother is actor Mark Wahlberg. Her 11-year-old son, Evan...

The Nerd Machine founder, 33, replied with: "Hey, thank you. Name the place and time. I'll bring my own mug. Not my typical move, but I'm feelin like takin a chance."

Levi, who appeared in "Thor: The Dark World," was spotted on the Hawaiian island last weekend hanging out with "Avatar" actor Joel David Moore. Moore dropped a few more clues about the affair on social media, including some photo evidence of the men at the event.

"Congrats to @ZacharyLevi and @mperegrym on their stunning wedding and beautiful future. Couldn’t be happier for my brother & my new sis pal," he tweeted, adding, "Furthermore, I'm exhausted and terrible with secrets. So from all the boys, thanks for lifting the veil. #punintended."

Comment

• That's...a dress. Isn't it.
                        "But my greatest pain in life is that I will never be able to see myself perform live.”---Kanye

Comment

• KBell is having another little BabyBell!

I'm happy for Mr. And Mrs. Bartowski, of course, but those matching hoodies are painin' me.

Comment

• I was at the grocery store yesterday and a magazine told me that Sarah Jessica Parker and Matthew Broderick are getting divorced after 17 years. This makes me sad.

Comment

• That is sad. Did y'all remember that SJP was with RDJ for years and years? It was during his drugged up days, but even so I have a hard time picturing going from Iron Man to Ferris Bueller. No offense, Ferris!

But yay for more Baby Bells!

Comment

• Originally posted by vanessa View Post
                                I was at the grocery store yesterday and a magazine told me that Sarah Jessica Parker and Matthew Broderick are getting divorced after 17 years. This makes me sad.
                                Wasn't he cheating on her?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X