No announcement yet.

Mean-Spirited Celebrity Gossip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wait, is the SJP/MB divorce legit news 'cause I can't find it anywhere. The only thing Google gave me was some BS CDL article of spec. Those two have seemed pretty miserable for like a decade now (since she blew up on SATC and he... didn't) so it wouldn't surprise me, but they also seemed to have an arrangement that worked for them. He totally doesn't even try to sell it anymore. He rarely goes with her to anything and when he does show up, he basically does this:

Comment

• Yeah, the tabs have been on fire with this for like five years. He cheated and they have basically agreed to live apart from all accounts?

But who knows? Maybe they both get to fuck around and the rest of us are just provincial? I mean, she had to get used to shenanigans with RDJ? No WAY was he coked up AND faithful?
      Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• I have to admit, I never really dug RDJ. I still haven't seen any of the Iron Man movies. I do think he's very attractive now, but my exposure to him in the 80s was Weird Science, The Pick-Up Artist and Less Than Zero, and that last one, in particular, sealed the deal for me. I cannot want to do a guy when I've seen him all vomit-y like that.

I do love all the pics of him with SJP. They were v.v. cute together. Awesomely, tragically cute.

Comment

• This piece on The Biebs affirms all my feelings about children and celebrity: It’s a known known among people who work with famous people that famous people are psychologically stuck at the age they became famous, and Bieber is eternally 14.
          Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• Can we talk about the TaySwift instagramavanza over 4th of July? Jaime King was there and I'm obsessed with like what happened on this weekend? How are the egos managed? Do they all stay in the same house together? Since Jessica Szohr was there, how come Nina wasn't? (Was this all already discussed in the Nian thread? Sometimes I have to take a break from that one...)

Comment

• Their weekend looks like an indie movie I would watch on a Sunday, basically. Also, GARSTONE.

Comment

• Also, Jaime King is THIRTY-FIVE (I suspect older). Why does Taylor Swift hang out with old people? /am old and passing judgments.

Comment

• Hah! Because Jaime King could be the blonde representation of TSwift's domestic goals?

Comment

• Since Jessica Szohr was there, how come Nina wasn't? (Was this all already discussed in the Nian thread? Sometimes I have to take a break from that one...)
                    Nina is in Paris with her mom (and a hot Austrian musician) for fashion week.

TaySwift's wkend does look insane. Lena Dunham! Emma Stone! Sailboats and slip-n-slides! So totally a movie I would watch.

Comment

• I would watch anything about that weekend--from a documentary to a docudrama!

Comment

• Was this all at TSwift's awesome Rhode Island house? It looks similar in the pictures. I like this version of Swifty. Less boy obsessed, more into cultivating friendships and having fun with all her besties. I haven't seen her in any of the group shots, but TSwizzle's face twin and my bb Karlie Kloss was also there, at least for part of the weekend.

Why does Taylor Swift hang out with old people?
                        She also hangs with the youngens! She's buds with Hailee Steinfeld and now Lorde, so she spreads it around.

Comment

• Agree! Especially if that house was her saving face after buying the one next door to her last obsession. She's still twee, she just doesn't need boys anymore.

At 65 feet off the beach/water, listing details boldly states High Watch occupies what is “thought to be the highest point of direct waterfront land on the entire eastern seaboard, from Florida to Southern New England.”
                          That's NUTS.

Comment

• Eva Mendes is pregs with a baby Gos.

Comment

• Lucky bitch.

Comment

• I will never accept anyone but McAdams as his baby momma.

Comment

Working...
                                X