No announcement yet.

Mean-Spirited Celebrity Gossip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In my head canon, Eva is a McGosling surrogate because of REASONS so obvs my crazy is FULL ON.

Comment

• I'll hold up your crazy with my crazy.

Comment

• It seems that a well known British TV personality was a serial rapist and abuser. He used his fame to get access to hospitals and abuse patients there. And he continued uncaught until he died. This makes me so angry.
        sigpic

Comment

• Well, that's horrifying.

This however is everything you didn't know you needed in your life.
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Irvcf6dCk-k#t=107

After Short Term 12, I've totally turned around on Brie Larson so like her inclusion here a lot. And Jenny Lewis fangirl 4 Lyfe.

ETA: Ugh, I can't get it to embed.
          Last edited by emmaleigh; 07-15-2014, 09:43 AM.

Comment

• That link started part way through, I think.

But all the info (and the vid) is here: http://www.thewire.com/entertainment...e-guys/374448/

Never been into Jenny Lewis before, but I do like a good 'fuck the patriarchy' song. And Anne Hathaway manages a magnificent single man tear in the vid.

Kristen, doing a man dance:

It seems that a well known British TV personality was a serial rapist and abuser.
            dada, I'm going to add Jimmy Savile to our offenders thread. So unbelievably gross.

Comment

• Orly fighting with the Biebs over his ex-wife makes me more embarrassed for Legolas than for JB even if Justin was allegedly the one who got punched in the face. I mean, Biebs is a gross person and an embarrassment to humanity, but Miranda supposedly cheated on Orly like it was her hobby so just be glad that relationship is over and save some face, Bloomy. You're British, be more dignified!

Comment

• For serious. I'm more embarrassed that he was at a party with Diddy and Paris Hilton. Get cooler friends, Legolas!

Comment

• But rando sources say Leo and La Lohan were cheering him on, so I'm still delighted with it.

Emma Watson: UN Women Goodwill Ambassador!

Comment

• Nobody will care about this but me, but Sebastian Stan The Winter Soldier appears to be dating dead Fauxmanda from Revenge.

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-...dating-2014317

Sebastian Stan and Margarita Levieva Are Dating!

New couple alert! Sebastian Stan and Margarita Levieva are dating, multiple sources tell Us Weekly.

"They've been friends for awhile," a source tells Us of the Captain America: The Winter Soldier actor and the Revenge alum. "They're having fun together and seeing where it goes," the insider adds. "They're both very art-minded and thoughtful people."

Indeed, the couple—who both starred in Ashton Kutcher's 2009 flick Spread—are having fun. Another source tells Us the new couple "didn't leave each other's side" while at Taylor Schilling's 30th birthday party at NYC hotspot Catch Roof on Saturday, July 26.

"They were with Joshua Jackson all night long," the eyewitness adds of Stan and Levieva, who "spent the entire night hanging out together on the terrace."

Stan, who was previously linked to Gossip Girl star Leighton Meester and Jennifer Morrison, posted a discreet picture of the Revenge alum two months ago on his Instagram and another of her walking in the rain on July 5 with the caption: "I mean... #yes."

http://instagram.com/p/qDuj0ZOmnQ/?modal=true

Comment

• I don't know what happened to him but after his guest stint on Once Upon a Time he turned into lava he's gotten so hot.
                      It’s just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• Right? Stubble is needed on that face at all times.

My already outrageous crush on Chris Pratt grows.

Last edited by LaaLaa; 08-05-2014, 11:25 AM.

Comment

• Isn't he awesome? I feel so validated for loving him the most on Everwood.

Comment

• Me TOO roly! And he is just delightful on P&R. I also loved him as a goofball (natch) activist on the last season of The OC. Bright 4eva!

Comment

• Yes! It's acceptable to be hipster about loving original recipe Chris Pratt.

Comment

• Margaret Lyons knows what we're talking about. (She is my critic soulmate. If she loves something, there's a good chance is going to be my new favorite thing.)

Comment

Working...
                                X