Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3:00am clip without the filter:

And:

(clutches heart) Okay, um, back on topic? Shay Mitchell has started a lifestyle website. I don't hate it.
    Last edited by LaaLaa; 08-06-2014, 12:28 PM.

Comment

• Aw, Bright! I secretly liked him and EVC together until I realized she was a serial co-star dater. But he and Anna Faris seem like fun peeps to be friends with. He was on Seth Meyers the other night talking about how he was ready to return to a life of fatness once the press tour for GotG ended partly because Anna likes him better when he's fatter.

He's also HILARIOUS on the P&R gag reels and anyone who can make Ron Swanson lose his shit from the giggles is A+ in my book.

Comment

• Unf, Bright. Now I have to watch Everwood again. Except for the part where he was a cheating dick because that was bullshit.

Comment

• WHAT?

I am crying laughing at Goop right now.

Comment

• Noooooo! Houuuult! But yes, Goopenfreude!

Comment

• I want JLaw to have better taste than that.

Comment

• I don't mind her dating him for fun. She's 24 and he's a rock star so I get it. Plus! Their couple name is Martin Lawrence! Damn, Gina, that is the BEST. Jen manages to make me laugh even in this highly unlikely way. I basically imagine her reaction when she figured out that this was their portmanteau and it automatically makes me giggle.

Comment

• No!!! She and Hoult were so cute. This is just wrong - but at least it shouldn't last long.

Comment

• I love it for all the reasons Issie said.

She's too young and famous and crazy to settle down yet.
                    Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• Isn't Hoult sniffing around Kstew now?

I found a hilarious tumbler post from a "joshifer" fan, rejoicing in JLaw's break-up.
                      Bitter Shipper

Comment

• Isn't Hoult sniffing around Kstew now?
                        *nods*

(Word minimum. Blargh.)

Comment

• No!!! She and Hoult were so cute.
                          I liked her with him too, but Nicky had starter boyfriend written all over him, lbr. Just like Chris Martin now has rebound stamped on him.

I'm basically rooting for Jen to be the A-lister version of Nina. I mean, Neens is cute with a stellar dating game, but what is a Bastian Baker and who cares? Bring ALL the more famous boys forward, please. Jen is waiting for you.

Comment

• but what is a Bastian Baker and who cares?
                            I'M GOING TO FORGET YOU SAID THAT, DUDE.

I don't think even JLaw would turn down Parisian balconey serenades from a Bastian Baker.

But yeah, agree with you totally. The trick is to date all the boys while avoiding the trap of looking like TaySwift. Nina does it well because she stays quite easy breezy independent, and is never seen hovering around just any one boy (and is never mopey over a boy in public view). I think Jen has all the right components in place to pull off her own Boy Buffet, so YES. Go do that, Jen.

ETA
                            Just as I drew the unflattering comparison involving Taylor, she comes out with the perfect anthem for Nina and JLaw and any other player who wants to play, and rendered my comment moot: Shake it Off: http://youtu.be/nfWlot6h_JM

Niiiice.
                            Last edited by ophy; 08-19-2014, 08:29 AM.

Comment

• Taylor Swift has totally fucking worn me down. I love her.
                              Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• This headline is delicious and terrible:

Chris Martin fell for pizza-eating smoker Jennifer Lawrence because she's nothing like clean-living Gwyneth Paltrow

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrit...#ixzz3AsMN4pZk

To be fair? Comparing the eating, drinking and smoking habits of a 24-year-old to a 41-year-old is bullshit.

I mean? At 24 I couldn't get enough pizza and booze! Now? Eh, I'm gardening and trying to enjoy "clean eating"!

But, yeah, if I were to break up with my husband? I'd totally want to fuck a 20-something for kicks I wouldn't because no 24YO needs to see my old saggy ass naked. But still.

Comment

Working...
                                X