No announcement yet.

Mean-Spirited Celebrity Gossip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have zero complaints about the way he is aging, for reals.

I don't personally know any fifty year old men who look that good.

The captain's hat!

The dress was Versace:

And they had three cakes: http://entertainment.xin.msn.com/en/...-wedding-cakes

Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt had a strawberry ice cream cake on their wedding day.

The happy couple's children Maddox, 13, Pax, 10, Zahara, nine, Shiloh, eight, and six-year-old twins Vivienne and Knox chose a hat-trick of cakes for family and friends to indulge in to celebrate their parents' big day at their French estate Chateau Miraval in Correns on August 23.

A source said: ''There were three different types of cakes, all picked by the kids - one was a strawberry ice cream one, another was a three-chocolate gateau and a third had fresh cream and raspberries.''

Both Brad, 50, and Angelina, 39, were said to be in tears when they exchanged their personalised vows with each other at the ''very modest'' ceremony, which was attended by around 20 of their family and friends.
    I can't believe the twins are already 6 yrs old! Wow.

Brad and Angie's first wedding (from Mr.and Mrs.Smith):

Feeling an intense desire to re-watch that movie this wkend. You have to wonder if the Brange can point to a specific scene, and say to the kids, "And this is the exact moment on set when Daddy decided to divorce his first wife. You see the way he is smiling? That's a 'I don't ever have to double date with Courtney Cox and her weirdo husband David Arquette AGAIN' smile."

I have no negative feelings towards JennyAn or Justin Theroux, but I can't imagine caring about them either. I liked Friends just fine, but I wasn't a big Rachel fan. I was more into Chandler/Monica than anything else.

Comment

• Remember when it was announced AJ would replace Nicole Kidman as the lead in Mr and Mrs Smith? And now they have 6 kids. Time flies like crazy.

I love how Justin Theroux frequently guested as the person with sexual dysfunctions in HBO shows. He is insanely attractive to me. Bypasses Pitt by a far mile (in a post Fight Club/Seven era)

Comment

• I've never been hot for Brad Pitt but I can't argue with the fact that he's a spectacular human specimen.
        Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• He strikes me as very dull. She doesn't seem to have any female friends - that speaks volumes. JenAn is blah whatever to me but I'm definitely TeamAniston rather than Team Brange.
          Bitter Shipper

Comment

• I've hated Brad since Interview With A Vampire. He was just so aggressively terrible in that movie. And then he did all those long-hair movies (A River Runs Through It and...that other one) and every girl in my high school was all swoony over him and ugh, no. And I've hated Angelina since her Billy Bob days. So both of them are pretty much just a swirling vortex of to me.

That said? I find him insanely hot in Fight Club. But only that movie. Everywhere else I'm bored.
            Last edited by roly; 09-04-2014, 04:30 PM.

Comment

• FIGHT CLUB!BRAD.

*swoon*

But if you like Fight Club!Brad, don't you also like Snatch!Brad?

Snatch is the movie where I decided that Brad is a comic genius, and should only make dark comedies as a character actor.

I liked him in Inglorious Basterds, too.

I kinda think Brad Pitt is underrated in those kinds of roles.

But! I think the peak of Pitt *and* Jolie attractiveness is the Mr. and Mrs. Smith era for both of them.

Apparently, I need little to no excuse for a picspam today.

Comment

• ophy speaks for me today. But like just in this thread, above.
                Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• Yep. And Rachel was the meh-est Friend.

This was the worst Brad:

And as much as I didn't enjoy the Billy Bob days, I like who Angie's become. Jennifer Aniston I used to like and now it's alllllllll eyerolls.

Comment

• You know that whole twinsies thing is alllll on Paltrow.

Comment

• Brad was very hot to me in the Oceans movies; both in physical attractiveness and character personality.

I just can't with Aniston. She is so aggressively insecure I find it off-putting. Every time she does a new round of press, I decide to give her a chance and every interview telegraphs how much she fears getting older and how contemptuous she is of younger actresses. I don't know if she is but she comes across as one of the most superficial movie stars in Hollywood (and that's saying something).

Also, the cheating aside, I feel the Aniston/Brange conflict was pretty inevitable. He wanted kids, Aniston didn't, Ange had kids and wanted more. Everyone should just accept they got what they wanted and shut up about it (and by everyone, I mean JennyAn.) It's no big deal Aniston doesn't want kids but she had to know she couldn't be with someone long term who wanted them as bad as Brad clearly did.
                      That's when I grew tired of her in Friends too. She played the pregnant Rachel storyline all the way to an Emmy but once that kid was born, it couldn't have been more obvious that she wanted nothing to do with a baby actor/mommy storyline. The number of scenes where she visibly refrains from physical contact with Emma became conspicuous.
                      I liked her in her earlier films but now she plays the same character in every picture which is some amalgam of Rachel Green and Jennifer Aniston.

I'm not particularly enamored with Angie as an actress either but I the Jolie-Pitt partnership.

Comment

• ITA. And glad I'm not the only one who enjoyed Ocean's Brad.

Think about every single one of Aniston's female friends. I mean.

Comment

• Not that I'm Pro-jenny or Pro-angie but maybe Anniston just gets asked a lot of stupid questions about aging/hair/making babies. I'm unclear how she's never walked out of an interview like this: :dblfinger: You can't put that blame solely on her. And she has tons of girlfriends who seem super tight.

I can't name a single female celeb that mentions their close bond with Angie.

I do agree that GwynethBrad was the worst Brad. Ugh, that picture.
                          Last edited by NeoMaxy; 09-05-2014, 10:17 PM.
                          "But my greatest pain in life is that I will never be able to see myself perform live.Ē---Kanye

Comment

• Word about the same ol' stupid questions all the time. It's the same with DK. If Angie has friends, they could just be all not famous? Also, I guess she's mom pals with Gwen Stefani.

Comment

• Angie doesn't have friends. She is a totally broken person and that's why the family unit is all-important to her!

Aniston does get asked endlessly assy/stupid questions BUT her answers are ALSO stupid and shallow. I mean, she's an actress with a team of people who make her pretty and get her press (and the media training that goes along with that) and yet she always comes off as sort of wishy-washy, insanely consumed with her own appearance and incapable of just asserting herself in a cool way. Cameron Diaz is not exactly a Rhodes scholar but somehow that stoner California girl with no babies comes off as totally having the time of her life and you sort of wish she'd asked you to go to Mexico with her and Drew and get high, you know?

But Aniston seems like she'd get drunk on margaritas and talk endlessly about her last spa treatment. She's agro boring!

ETA: Like, she gets all sanctimonious about her image (while ENDLESSLY playing into it) without ever just SAYING her piece. Just TELL people: You know, I will have kids when I want to and not a second before. But instead she castigates interviews for asking and acts like there is a Big Secret about Her Fertility that we should all stop being so rude about. And her INSANE interviews when she was dating Vince Vaughn made me HATE HER. She kept basically saying: Well, I AM dating SOMEONE but I WILL NOT SAY WHO even though there are photos of us everywhere clearly fucking! And also, it's none of your biz and how dare you! But then I'll tease it and pretend I'm in on some joke when really nobody gives a fuck and I'm using this to generate further interest in my non-career! Let's sip some Smart Water and talk about my workout routine and my penchant for executive shorts.
                              Last edited by isadora; 09-05-2014, 11:16 PM.

Comment

• Aveeno! LOL4evah.

Comment

Working...
                                X