No announcement yet.

Mean-Spirited Celebrity Gossip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snick was in a place with no cameras with Robsten and they were allll over each other and smelled of cigarettes and body odor, so I totally believe they were crazy about each other at one point.

OMB I forgot about that! SNICK'S WORD IS GOLD.

Yeah, I don't think we really seriously questioned Fake or Real when it came to Robsten during that time period. They lived together, they adopted dogs together, they spent sekrit vacas together, and holidays with their families that the fans didn't learn about it 'til later (and the media never picked up on), and they were about as into each other as it gets. But I'd forgotten that Snick actually witnessed them being make out ninjas backstage.

Snick is also the one who told us Taylor Swift >>>> Katy Perry based on her own personal experience, and again SNICK'S WORD IS GOLD.

Comment

• I think they probably hooked up. V much doubt they were a great love story.
      Bitter Shipper

Comment

• BRANGELINA OMB.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/new...source=twitter

Angelina Jolie Files for Divorce from Brad Pitt

The two were married in 2014.
        Angelina Jolie has filed for divorce from Brad Pitt citing irreconcilable differences, TMZreported Tuesday.
        The actress is asking for physical custody of the couple's six children, according to TMZ, and lists the date of separation as Sept. 15.
        Jolie and Pitt married in August 2014 after a 10-year relationship.
        I will NEVER forgive you, 2016.

Comment

• Deets from TMZ:

http://www.tmz.com/2016/09/20/angeli...rce-brad-pitt/

Angelina Jolie has filed for divorce from Brad Pitt and the trigger was a conflict over the kids, substance abuse and anger ... TMZ has learned.

Jolie filed legal docs Monday citing irreconcilable differences.

She's asking for physical custody of the couple's 6 children. She is asking the judge to give Pitt visitation. It's significant ... she does not want Brad to have joint physical custody ... only joint legal custody.

Sources connected with the couple tell us ... Angelina's decision to file has to do with the way Brad was parenting the children ... she was extremely upset with his methods.

Our sources say, Angelina became "fed up" with Brad's consumption of weed and possibly alcohol, and mixed with what she believes is "an anger problem" became dangerous for the children.

We're told there was no alleged "third person" ... her decision to file was solely over Brad's interaction with their children.

Jolie, who's being repped by disso queen Laura Wasser, is not asking for spousal support.

Jolie lists the date of separation as Sept. 15, 2016.

They married in August 2014. They've been together since 2004.

The last time we saw them together was in July when they took the twins, Knox and Vivienne, out for a birthday breakfast in West Hollywood.

The fact that this wasn't dumped on a Friday means it's going to be public and maybe get nasty ugh.

Comment

• Oh yeah, gonna get ugly. I like Angelina, but we're going to get too many "Brave Angie" stories coming soon.

We we will still have the perfect wedding photos, but now the wedding seems like the attempt to shore up a failing ship.

Comment

• LOLOLOLOLOL
              #TeamAniston4EVA

Comment

• holy crap! Definitely didn't see it coming

Comment

• HOLY SHITBALLS. 2016 is savage AF, y'all. Now I'm scared that the Trumpocalypse will be its ultimate act of terror.

Also is Marion Cotillard pregnant with PittSpawn!?

Comment

• HOLY SHITBALLS. 2016 is savage AF, y'all. Now I'm scared that the Trumpocalypse will be its ultimate act of terror.
                    Legit my first thought.

There's something big and weird they're not disclosing. An affair doesn't make him a bad parent and weed wouldn't contribute to anger issues. If anything, it'd temper them. This will def be big and ugly though... or it's a tactical move to scare him straight.

Comment

• Also is Marion Cotillard pregnant with PittSpawn!?

HMMMM!!!!!!

If this was a cheating thing, wouldn't it have been better to hint at that instead of dire things involving the kids?

or it's a tactical move to scare him straight.

This would not surprise me at all.

ETA because I probs shouldn't be speccing about anything in regards to the kids. I forget this is a public board sometimes.
                      Last edited by ophy; 09-20-2016, 02:29 PM.

Comment

• Honestly I always thought this would eventually happen with them. It is a shame because they honestly did seem like they were good together. Either this will scare him straight or it is going to be ugly.

Comment

• It was top story on BBC news?! For some reason it's not surprised me at all. What a year though.

Comment

• Eh. Everyone breaks up. I legit thought theirs would be a friendly one though.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Wow Angelina is not screwing around-no Friday news dump for her. I do wonder about the Marion involvement as the rumors about her husband cheating on her have been around forever.

And Jennifer Aniston is a better person than me if she is not smiling just a little bit over this. Of course she also probably hates being dragged into as it was over a decade ago.

Comment

• Not surprised at the split, more surprised it took so long. Sucks that there's so many kids caught in the middle though.

I can't imagine that after like, what, 12 years together, he suddenly became a really shit parent which seems to be what's implied here? But maybe.

Comment

Working...
                                X