No announcement yet.

Mean-Spirited Celebrity Gossip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I had to stop watching her Insta from the secondhand embarrassment. She seems so very into Reedus, what with the blowing up her life and all, but him getting the matching tattoo confirms what I have been thinking, which is that he is not nearly as into her. Issie is of course right; this girl needs an intervention.

Comment

• "I had to stop watching her Insta from the secondhand embarrassment. She seems so very into Reedus, what with the blowing up her life and all, but him getting the matching tattoo confirms what I have been thinking, which is that he is not nearly as into her. Issie is of course right; this girl needs an intervention."

Yeah her instagram is just sad at this point. And ditto to wondering where her friends are. Do not think it is coincidence that this desperation to be public with Reedus happened right after JJ was on Ellen though. Everytime he is getting some attention-it seems she is trying to answer back. Have to wonder if she is really into NR or is she just trying to prove to herself that he is into her because otherwise she blew everything up for nothing. She and JJ may have ended anyway but the way it has played out as been so bad for her. JJ looks great and seems to be enjoying life and she just looks miserable. I know her Mom has bigger issues going on with her husband dying but one does wonder if she is thrilled with all this. I mean if she googled NR as she did JJ I cringe to think at what she found.

Also I am not sure this hasn't had blow back on NR as well. Seems to be more and more comments and posts on sites comparing him to Johnny Depp as looking like an aging DB and even a backlash from Walking dead fans against his character. I am not a Walking Dead fan but seems to be a turn in the fandom of not exactly hating him but being tired of his character and also his personal antics.

Guess it will all play out though I have to say-Helena seems to be quite the player here. Posting the picture of her and JJ at halloween and also following him and then these photos. She may be the ultimate troll here. Who knew?

Comment

• I should just unfollow for awhile until she stops making me so dang sad. Watching her turn into a cliche or worse, a JennyAn is... ugh. Especially after we got to watch her be HBIC of her relaysh (and her life, in general) for 9 years. I can't figure out if her attention grabbing maneuvers are supposed to be for Reedus or The J. If Josh really cut the cord, all this could just be her way of trying to show him what he's missing, but it's obvs not working since he seems super chill and resolved as far as their breakup goes. He's off trying to save the world and skiing with his dude bros and just basically living his best life right now. Plus, he looks amazing right now and there's also the fact that he keeps following insta models which has gotta sting if DK still creeps his account anonymously. If it's for Reedus, my second hand embarrassment has broken through the atmosphere and found a new home up in space somewhere.

It's nice that she still maintains some communication with The Wesses, even if it's only on insta. Poor Mrs. Wes probs gets the, "But like, is he dating dating? Whatever, it's fine, I'm fine, you don't have to tell me" questions and I don't envy her position.

Comment

• I stopped following her and Reedus after the art show but I still check in to see how she's doing. It's easier that way.

Yes to Helena as top troll. A byproduct of this has been that I've come to enjoy her slightly surreal, borderline creepy, fairytale-like posts. She loves herself as well but I don't really care about her so I like that. And she does seem to be trolling DK, which is kind of sad but also entertaining. Reedus obviously holds some kind of attraction for these glamorous and self-involved model types. I'm looking forward to seeing how things play out next year.

Comment

• Originally posted by IssieCol View Post
            Watching her turn into a cliche or worse, a JennyAn is... ugh.
            JennyAn parlayed her patheticness into multiple $15mil+/picture deals. And she's surely laughing her ass off now that Brangelina has gone kaboom. DK ain't havin' no JennyAn life.

Either DK is actually into NR's bag of bullshit or she's trying to convince herself and the world she is because otherwise she blew it up with JJ for nothing. Which is seeming more and more like the case.

Comment

• [So, now NR is in Austin, where they say his mom lives. He also posted a picture of himself with Helena, whom he called a maniac, dancing in the background. This is Diane's Paris Match interview. At least she is not knocking the Chile experience yet.]

Diane Kruger: "The unknown fascinates me"
              Paris Match | Published on 19/12/2016
              Interview by Klhoť Dominguez

Just as George Clooney is the emblem of "Nespresso", Diane Kruger is now the muse of the brand "Special T". To film the commercial, she left for Sri Lanka. An unforgettable journey, like the many others that the actress did. Paris Match met her, Diane Kruger tells us about her wanderings around the world.

Paris Match. How did you become the spokesperson for the "Special T" brand?

Diane Kruger. Quite simply. They offered me a chance to follow the tea route. I was intrigued and as I adore travel, I said yes. I was seduced at the idea of ​​going to discover how tea was made, how the different tastes were selected.

So you went to Sri Lanka to do the advertising.

Yes, with the director Fabienne Berthaud. As we had just finished the movie "Sky" which is a kind of road trip, we wanted to do the same for advertising, to make a spot more original. So for 10 days we traveled through Sri Lanka. It was quite magical, because it was a trip I did not think I would make in my life. When I was a model, a long time ago, I had a stopover there, a day in the capital, but this I really could discover the country, its different facets.

Your job allowed you to travel?
              I had the chance to discover a lot of countries. When I have days to rest during the shooting, I always take the time to discover the cities I'm in. But it is rare that I am in exotic places. I still went to Kenya for "A perfect plan": it was great, we went on safaris [laughs]. Now, I've just returned from a shoot, between Greece and Hamburg in Germany. But I still have to travel.

The goal is to go around the world?
              No, it's more countries that attract me and I want to discover. It's the unknown that fascinates me. I dream of going to Peru for example, to be able to climb up the Machu Picchu. And New Zealand too.

What is your best travel souvenir?
              Chili. When I arrived at the Atacama desert, I got out of the car, I cried so much it was beautiful. It's like Mars.

And your worst memory?

The biggest disappointment was New Yearí's 1999. We were very numerous, about twenty, together to celebrate the beginning of the year 2000, in Mexico. Then a friend had rented a big house on the internet. We all came from all over the world and found ourselves in front of this house, which was still under construction. Uninhabitable. Finding a hotel for 20 people at the last minute, it was mission impossible. As a result, we found ourselves in a kind of false Club Med, a place a little raucous, frankly horrible. It was not our holiday dream, but we really laughed.

When you travel, do you go alone, with friends?
              Often with someone. I donít like it too much, alone. And when there are too many of us, we have to wait for everyone, always organize. It's good for a weekend, but when I go on a trekking or backpack, I like to leave with a very good friend, and we share the emotions together and discuss them in the evening. A few years ago, I went to China with a girlfriend, in a backpack, in conditions not at all luxurious, and it brought us a lot closer and it allowed us to recharge.

What is your next trip?
              Before Christmas, I leave for Lapland, to drive the aurora borealis. We'll go snowmobile or sled dogs at night to find them. And I chose a hotel where the roof is made of ice, so I can see them even from my bed. It's a childhood dream. Then, I will spend the holidays in Paris, with my mother, and in January, we both leave to recharge in Mexico.

You are very active on social networks, especially on Instagram, but there are not many photos of holidays, why?
              Often I do not necessarily want to share this with the public, because I don't want anyone to know where I am.

We are German. You have a United States Green Card. You travel to the four corners of the world. Where do you feel at home?

Germany is my country of childhood. I also lived in New York for a long time, especially when I was a model. I feel a bit of a New Yorker. But France is the country in which I have chosen to live since I was 16, because I love this country, I love living in Paris, I love French cinema. Itís in France that I feel at home. Here I feel loved, appreciated, people have always held my hand.

What do you do when you are in Paris?

As I am always traveling, it is really the place where I like to return, to recharge. Doing nothing is good too. It seems stupid, but I could waste a whole day, even two days, without leaving my home. I take advantage of these quiet moments to see my friends, the ones I rarely see.

http://www.vanityfair.com/style/2016...n-ellen-dating

Joshua Jackson and Diane Kruger were a beloved couple that made no sense at all, but all the sense in the world. He was a teen dream from the WB, and she is an actriz with a European air. Their names together evoked eau de John Mellencamp (with notes of a little diddy about Jack and Diane), which might have been tacky for any other couple, but they wore it with grace. They were together for 10 years, then, like that, they were over.

While Kruger tried many things ótraveling, working, posting a bunch of ďIím fine! I said Iím fine!Ē Instagrams óit sounds as though Jackson has gone with the tried-and-true method for moving on: starting to date again.
              Last edited by Lynn866; 12-29-2016, 01:15 PM.

Comment

• I love your JennyAn defense and forgot you hated Brangelina so much! To clarify, I meant JennyAn in that she's shallow, self-obsessed, and probs spends a healthy chunk of her day trying to eliminate wrinkles. But yes, while it did take about a decade, she did eventually win in that triangle. And DK still might? I mean... luck eventually shifts in your favor at some point and maybe The J will bust out some potato-nosed babies only to wreck it all Affleck style.

Helena trolling DK would make me laugh, but it doesn't seem to be on purpose. I think she's still involved with her rock star dude who is like a decade younger than her, so good for you, HC!

she's trying to convince herself and the world she is because otherwise she blew it up with JJ for nothing. Which is seeming more and more like the case.
                This.

Comment

• Originally posted by IssieCol View Post
                  I meant JennyAn in that she's shallow, self-obsessed, and probs spends a healthy chunk of her day trying to eliminate wrinkles.
                  Well, when you put it like that! Yes, it's a fair comparison.

maybe The J will bust out some potato-nosed babies only to wreck it all Affleck style.
                  I could see this happening if it wasn't for all his absentee daddy issues. Also, I think it depends a lot on who he makes those babies with. JG tries to project this impossibly virtuous persona (she's making fucking religious movies now like she's goddamn Kirk Cameron) - I can see how that drew someone as "troubled" as Ben in initially, and why trying to live up to that made him spiral out. I don't think the J's demons are nearly as bad as Ben's to begin with, so I doubt he'll end up with someone as goody-two-shoes-y as JG. I mean, we probably won't be getting Garden Party Cucumber Antics out of the next one, but she'll at least be interesting (which sadly eliminates Toledo).

Comment

• she's making fucking religious movies now like she's goddamn Kirk Cameron
                    /sob
                    I have always loved Jennie G, and this development has made that hard to do.

Comment

• So many great things in this thread, bitches. LOL

JennyAn in that she's shallow, self-obsessed, and probs spends a healthy chunk of her day trying to eliminate wrinkles.
                      This is a perfect summation of JennyAn. BRAVO.

Also, Helena is my favorite 90s supermodel and I had NO IDEA she and NR had a kid! She got him when he was pretty, I guess? Good for her.

Issie's take on DK is my bible on her so I accept it all without questions. HOWEVER. I do think it's possible she just wasn't happy with The J because she HATES HATES HATES being in a long-term relationship but also doesn't understand that she'll never be that happy again? And maybe Reedus is just a gypsy soul mate and both want to be free and fuck and be artists and blah, blah, blah hipster bullshit.

I mean, it's POSSIBLE.

In other news, I've spent a LOT of time thinking about how Debbie Reynold, Eddie Fisher and Liz Taylor were the original JennyAn and Brangelina (except Debbie was interesting and smarter than she seemed, Eddie was weirdly not hot but still Brad-dumb, and Angelina, as deliciously crazy as she is, could NEVER be as deliciously crazy as Liz Taylor).
                      Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• In other news, I've spent a LOT of time thinking about how Debbie Reynold, Eddie Fisher and Liz Taylor were the original JennyAn and Brangelina (except Debbie was interesting and smarter than she seemed, Eddie was weirdly not hot but still Brad-dumb, and Angelina, as deliciously crazy as she is, could NEVER be as deliciously crazy as Liz Taylor).
                        <3 this. Eddie Fisher was so not worth all of that drama, and in the end got thrown over for Richard Burton if I remember correctly.

Comment

• Yeah Eddie fisher was a result of her grief over the death of Mike Todd-who may have been the love of her life. Still not cool to do to Debbie but they made up years later. Once she meet Burton it was game over for that marriage. Burton was probably her greatest passion but they could just not make it work. Too much alike I think.

Miss Liz Taylor. She was kickass in every sense

Comment

• I think Taylor and Debbie Reynolds even starred in a play together in their senior years, capitalizing on the past scandal.

Comment

• Yes, Debbie forgave Liz after they both realized Eddie was the actual big zero in that triangle. I can NOT imagine that happening with Jen and Angelina but they were never friends first and they don't actually seem to exist in the same universe. I can't imagine them having any sort of moment. Life is long and memories are short. 20 years from now they will probably do some bizarre thing together and we'll all scratch our heads.
                              Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• Buzzfeed is revisiting the list of fifty-three 2016 celeb break-ups: https://www.buzzfeed.com/whitneyjeff...3K1#.pak3YeDny

I totally forgot about half of these. We keep focusing on the famous people 2016 killed, but it took quite the toll on relationships, too. Bella Thorne had THREE break-ups this year! Such a tragedy.

Comment

Working...
                                X