No announcement yet.

Mean-Spirited Celebrity Gossip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is Bella Thorne? She sounds like a character in Twilight.
    Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• Were there really more celeb breakups than normal this year? They're always happening, it's the staying together that's unusual.

I love Old Hollywood and OH gossip best. Is there a specific thread for it anywhere on here?

Comment

• at that list putting Taylor and Calvin higher than Hiddleswift!

Comment

• Putting the breakups all in one place does make it seem like a higher number, but I wonder if it really is. Celebs seem to go through partner's like water. It is bigger news if they can manage to stay together and having a long lasting relationship.

Comment

• Who is Bella Thorne? She sounds like a character in Twilight.

Funny you should say that, because she's going to be starring in I.Marlene King's new show Famous In Love, which is based on Rebecca Serle's book, which is based on the general idea of Kristen Stewart and Rob Pattinson falling in love on the set of Twilight, only with all the names and particks changed.

Bella Thorne had a busy year! She broke up with her fiance Gregg Sulkin, came out as bi-sexual, dated her brother's ex-girlfriend, dated Tyler Posey, cheated on Tyler Posey with Charlie Puth, and then got dumped publicly by Charlie Puth because he didn't realize she was supposed to still be with Tyler Posey. All of that and she just turned 19 a couple of months ago.

at that list putting Taylor and Calvin higher than Hiddleswift!

I KNOW. *sob*

Comment

• Originally posted by ophy View Post

Funny you should say that, because she's going to be starring in I.Marlene King's new show Famous In Love, which is based on Rebecca Serle's book, which is based on the general idea of Kristen Stewart and Rob Pattinson falling in love on the set of Twilight, only with all the names and particks changed.
              Wow, those Disney actresses play hard. Makes me wonder what I didn't know about Annette Funicello.

Comment

• Looks like DK maybe made CDAN blinds again:

This foreign born dual threat A- list actress is really trying to change the whole cheating narrative. Studios donít want to hire her because she has such negative numbers right now. There is even talk about booting her from her franchise.
                http://crazydaysandnights.net/2016/1...em-12-258.html

Comment

• As long as the narrative isn't changed by trashing Josh on one hand and pleading for kindness and acceptance on the other.

Enty seems more thirsty for a National Treasure sequel than even Nicholas Cage must be.

Comment

• Laa! Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, dude.

http://www.eonline.com/news/822243/z...years-together

Zoey Deutch and Boyfriend Avan Jogia Breakup After 5 Years Together

E! News has exclusively learned that Zoey Deutch and boyfriend Avan Jogia have "amicably" broken up after over five years together. While the details on what caused them to split remain unknown, a source tells us that "they broke up 4 months ago and remain friends."
                    Deutch, 22, and Jogia, 24, first made headlines as a possible couple back in 2012 when they attended the Kids' Choice Awards together. Their romance was quickly proven to be true when they became inseparable in the following years.

They've been together since they were teens, so this isn't super surprising, I guess.

But they were cute!

Comment

• My beautiful little nerds! It's okay, love is an illusion and 2016 was THE WORST. Well, here's a pic spam no one else cares about!

Last edited by LaaLaa; 01-14-2017, 10:02 PM.

Comment

• I have no idea who they are, but they were very pretty together. I am sorry for your loss. 2016, man.

Comment

• Some faves on the march!

Connie Britton:

Mindy Kaling in NYC:

Paul Wesley and Emily Van Camp:

Phoebe Tonkin and Rose McIver:

Ladies who march #womensmarchla @imrosemciver @bellalheathcote

A photo posted by Phoee Tonkin (@phoebejtonkin) on

Candice Accola and her bitty baby in Denver:

A Nasty Woman and Her Future President #womensmarchatl #womensmarch

A photo posted by Candice King (@craccola) on

Melissa Benoist in DC:

Jenny Slate at the Sundance march:

Busy in LA:

Marching is hard work. @womensmarchla @womensmarch #whyimarch

A photo posted by Busy Philipps (@busyphilipps) on

Sophia Bush and Chrissy Teigen in DC:

Yoko Ono and Rosie Perez:

Misha Collins in LA:

Riz Ahmed:

Helen Mirren in NYC:

Ian McKellan in London:

And! The J with John Legend:

Comment

• Ugh, Woke Bae J is my fave FAVE J. That PP skull cap makes my ovaries go splodey. Can he and Sophia Bush get their shit together and find each other already? Like...now? Now would be awesome for me. I needs a new RL ship since Bryce Harper married some commoner rando instead of Gigi Hadid.

Comment

• And the Sonia Johnson quote on Insta? I mean.

Comment

• I love Ian and Patrick Stewart and want them to adopt me as gay uncles. Helen Mirran is live goals

Here are some more pictures of JJ at the March:

And for those still paying attention this was on Crazy Days and Night:

"This foreign born A- list mostly movie actress got dumped by the guy she cheated on her longtime actor boyfriend with. She got dumped even though she agreed to a mostly secret relationship just so he could keep having sex with groupies and co-stars."

The consensus there is that it is DK but man. That is just cringe worthy all around. Seems NR just wanted another notch in his bedpost.

Comment

Working...
                                X