No announcement yet.

Mean-Spirited Celebrity Gossip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The J has been liking ML's posts for a little bit now, so if she's still dealing with Stan, he's not backing off. And usually insta likes aren't indicative of much, but The J uses that like button so sparingly that it's pretty noticeable when he starts directing those likes a certain way. I mean, if you're crazy, like me.

He's also been liking Mahershala Ali's and Janelle Monae's pics on the regular so obvs there's a quad love situation going on here.

Comment

• He's also been liking Mahershala Ali's and Janelle Monae's pics on the regular so obvs there's a quad love situation going on here.

Comment

• DK is all over Mahershala and Janelle's IG, too. She was following Janelle before Josh was. Last week DK and J liked Janelle's post about NASA girls being down to earth st the same time.

Well.Josh didn"t just share a vacation condo with Mahershala. So, that weighs in Margo's favor.

Comment

• There's pretty much zero chance that his next lady won't be a woke queen, right? I think we're in the clear re: Keibler-esque dummies.

Comment

• One thought that scared me, after he attended that party at Vanessa von Bismarck’s house and I started looking at the social media accounts for the other people there is that it would be awful if he started dating someone who was conscientious about the environment, but didn't want to speak out politically about anything else, didn't want to insert conflict into their "brand." That kind of strategic silence is really a problem right now. I don't think he'd have the patience for it at this point in his life.

Comment

• Maybe he should get it together with Phoebe.

Comment

• DK and Reedus got papped coming from some trip together so it's mega official. She posted something about romance on her insta, got slammed UFC style by a ton of people, and deactivated the comments section for that pic.

Just. Yikes. They could not have handled this in a more clumsy way. At this point, they should own it, show up to the Vanity Fair party together on Sunday, and make everyone accept that this is the new reality. People who hate them will hate them no matter what and everyone else will acclimate in time if they haven't already. There's no winning when you start off a new relaysh by one of you cheating on Pacey Witter! So just take the L and find your happiness, DK.

Meanwhile, The J is in L.A. doing panels for CAA about the environment and skiing his little heart out and also possibly dealing with Seb Stan's current/ex and like, no one is yelling at him for that.

Comment

• So does this make it about the 60th time that DK and Reedus have come out? Why don't they just openly date instead of skulking around in parking garages. I am starting to think they like the publicity they get every time they are spotted together, be it good, bad or indifferent. Being sneaky gets them more headlines. It also leaves Reedus free to keep sleeping with everything that moves, if he is not officially snagged.

Oh you are right about the Vanity Fair party. DK is doing an immigration protest tomorrow and showing up with Reedus for that or the Oscar festivities would be a way to make it official.

With Margo, it's been so long since her and Stan have seemed like a couple that it seems like his fans don't care. The feeling seems to be that Josh didn't step into an ongoing relationship.

I would like to yell at Josh about his beard. That hobo look is wearing me down. On Television Without Pity the guy who summarized the show was all over Josh for his stubble, but Peter Bishop was BEAUTIFUL.

Comment

• IDK. Seems maybe DK is still trying to make fetch happen. He only seems to be into being together when it suits him. He apparently has a thing with a costar as well? Maybe she is fine with that but seems kinda sad to me. But agreed. Just be a couple if you are. Weird though that it seems to be the NR fans who are dragging her. Is there a reason they hate her so.

As to Margo and the J if they are together. Neither seems to be trying to make it a big deal. Maybe DK got wind of their being a couple and wanted to beat them to the punch. Or maybe they are all going to the Vanity Fair party and it will be awkward for all!

Comment

• It's weird but my first thought was how is she going to stay off the cigs if she's really dating Reedus? Maybe he's given up too.

It could be a casual thing if they really are both commitment-shy but she still looks way more into him than she ever did The J. It really is amazing they lasted so long.

Comment

• LOL. I did a search and saw a picture of Margarita at the Vanity Fair party from 2013. Wouldn't that be something if she went this year?

Comment

• Is Fabienne and her whole godfam cool with this Reedus situation? If anyone starts calling him Uncle Norman, I'mma gag. I just want to know if she's cool with The J's pity Insta-likes while she back-hugs NR or if she's saving face. Blink three times if you're just playing the game, DK.

Comment

• Yes, Fabienne and her daughter were just cooing over Norman on IG. Fabienne said she LOVED the dog picture he made for her and then Morgane like gave the comment 20 likes.

DK has regressed badly into girlhood. Now, she goes searching her name and Reedus' on IG and likes random comments. The other day she liked a comment that said that Reedus and his old girlfriend Asia were "sexy babes." Today, someone wrote that Reedus has been good at keeping his relationship with Diane secret and she "liked" that comment. She's desperate. If she wants the world to know (or think) they're together that much, why not just give an interview?

Phoning the press: We'll be in the parking garage at 3:15. Don't be late. I don't know how long I can hold him there.

Last edited by Lynn866; 02-25-2017, 01:43 AM.

Comment

• Okay, that like is weird. Hella weird. The whole thing is hella weird.

Comment

• I didn't know anyone actually used that new "liking" comments feature. That makes my face hurt.

Comment

Working...
                                X