No announcement yet.

Mean-Spirited Celebrity Gossip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And now NR's people have sent out an item to eonline saying they are just friends and not together. This is getting weirder and weirder. He clearly does not want to be publically linked to her and she clearly does want to be. This does not look like it will end well.

In other weird news. Karl and Meryl Streep are fighting. I am totally tram Meryl. I am sure that celebs and their people have side deals with designers and pay to play deals. But I think she could care less and TLO has a pretty good rundown of why more may be going on here. Like Karl designing for A certain First Lady.
    Last edited by Scullycat; 02-25-2017, 04:02 PM.

Comment

• I thought I'd reached my second hand embarrassment cap when those red dress balcony pictures came out, but you proved I was capable of more, DK! That like made me almost vom because she had to have searched random Reedus tags to see it since she wasn't tagged or hashtagged on the pic. Which means she was looking for reactions to the garage pics. Like legit LEGIT, you guys. If you'd asked me five years ago if the fairy princess who had her shit so together could be so desperate and thirsty and sad, I would've said no without hesitation. And if you'd asked me if she could ever exhibit this gross cringey behavior because of dirty smelly Norman Fuckin Reedus, I would've straight up laughed at you. Oh, how far we've fallen from the glory days of Cannes 2012. Can we just go back?

Comment

• But but but in the pics he's giving her things to carry. She carries things for Norman Reedus!
        sigpic

Comment

• Ugh, make it stop!

I thought I'd reached my second hand embarrassment cap when those red dress balcony pictures came out, but you proved I was capable of more, DK! ...Oh, how far we've fallen from the glory days of Cannes 2012. Can we just go back?
          We are well and truly though that stupid looking glass and it seems there's no going back.

And just what is in this for Reedus anyway? Those pics must have been staged? After all, we know how much really mega famous people can go under the radar when they want to. Maybe he's happy to go along with it as 'a friend', or he is ok with this type of publicity. Or he really loves all the fawning and how into him she is. Baffles me.
          Last edited by Laura; 02-26-2017, 03:41 AM.

Comment

• Well he was carrying some boxes, but the fact that he had his people deny it after she called the paps is super super cringey.

3D9F7E2C00000578-4257488-Doing_the_heavy_lifting_Reedus_had_his_arms_laden_with_a_pile_of-a-4_1487965428051.jpg

Comment

• Maybe she decided she wants to be the chaser this time around? But, like, chase something that's doesn't look like it smells like stale cigs and Slim Jims. Blergggg. I mean, she likes that people are virtually patting Reedus on the back for hiding her?

Comment

• And as one of her followers, Josh gets to see this insanity, just like we do. What does he think? Is he saying, "Oh, she really loves Reedus more than she ever cared about me" or is he saying, "This woman is on the verge of some kind of breakdown. She has lost it and I feel bad for her."

When she liked a comment on a 2003 picture of Norman and Asia (his old girlfriend) on Asia Argento's IG, Reedus' fans just commented, "is pathetic Diane at it again? She should stop stalking Norman's friends."

Comment

• How about this for a wackadoo theory. Last June on their anniversary trip to Greece, The J and DK decide to have year apart, date other people etc. For The J this gives him free reign but for DK this pretty much means Reedus. She knows he's not exclusive or even that into her but she's not a sleep around kind of gal and she likes him. She wants The J to know she's still getting some with Norman but is happy that it's going to get denied (just like all The J's potential hookups) because that's the deal.

Okay, probably not (and I sure hope not at this stage), but it could explain some of the weird stuff. Nothing would surprise me with celebs - they're none of them just like us.

Comment

• Originally posted by Laura View Post
                    How about this for a wackadoo theory. Last June on their anniversary trip to Greece, The J and DK decide to have year apart, date other people etc. For The J this gives him free reign but for DK this pretty much means Reedus. She knows he's not exclusive or even that into her but she's not a sleep around kind of gal and she likes him. She wants The J to know she's still getting some with Norman but is happy that it's going to get denied (just like all The J's potential hookups) because that's the deal.

Okay, probably not (and I sure hope not at this stage), but it could explain some of the weird stuff. Nothing would surprise me with celebs - they're none of them just like us.
                    Anything is possible but at this point the J seems so far removed from the drama and so over it. He throws a like at DK now and then but other than that he is off skiing or being woke and hanging with friends and possibly ML. Both have gone insta silent since her LA flight pics. Will be interesting if they show up at any Oscar stuff this weekend.

As for this DK mess-the NR stans are all over the gossip sights pointing out that NR was in Upstate NY with his son as fan pics also show and claim that the garage photos are actually from last Saturday and NR helped DK with her stuff and there are Daily mail pics from her shopping that day in the same clothes etc. the stans are all-she planted this as part of her deal with the daily mail. And they note her tracking his exes and her liking those mentions on Instagram as proff she is kinda cyber stalking him. Oh the the J truther is back also saying DK faked the whole thing though no word on baby Trovson!

No idea what is going on but his sending his people out to deny both the trip and the relationship is interesting. Someone is lying or at least embellishing here. Just not sure what side.

Comment

• I would like Baby Torvson very much, although it would have an unfortunate nose.

Comment

• Fuck no to a Torvson baby. Those two had the chemistry of stale toast and dry cheese.

I'm still waiting for DK's friends to throw her a dick intervention, or a dicktervention if you like. I don't understand why none of her gay besties haven't locked her in a room with wall paper that reads THIS IS NOT A GOOD LOOK.

Unless maybe Uncle Karl tried and that's why they're fighting right now.

I think Is's point from a while back that DK doesn't get it yet that she'll probably never be as happy or as loved and adored as she was with The J (before it all turned to shit) has a lot of truth to it. And it shows all over face. I don't know what it is, but it's like she always looks like she's lost something but can't figure out what. Even when she's smiling, she's looks kinda unsettled.

Comment

• It would be interesting to know what Micah feels or Jason Wu for that matter.I have to think Fabienne and Morgane are backing DK up on this Norman thing.

I don't think DK is that into Norman, actually. But she's playing some kind of game that still has her ending up as pathetic. She's out to prove something, but all she's ending up doing is looking unstable. Good for her when she goes back to work in May, because who knows what else foolish she will find to do before then.

Look, Josh and Anna did not like each other. If they were apathetic it would be one thing, but they weren't. Chemistry was repressed. Thin line between love and hate. I'll take that baby. And although I don't like Ruth Wilson's mouth, I'll take her and Josh's baby as well.

I'll just be on my Pinterest looking at pictures of Matthew Rhys grip Keri by the arm, so she won't fall on the ice in her six inch shoes, over and over and over again. It's all I have left.

Comment

• Dude, no. Actors who hate each other usually have AMAZEBALLS chemistry precisely because all that emotion translates on screen. The J and Anna Torv were just a'ight on their best days together. And The J was really trying at first, like in seasons 1 and 2 he was selling it as best he could, but by the time 3-5 rolled around, he mostly seemed disengaged in those scenes.

DK's dress at VF tonight is shiny and short and Housewives and I hate it.

Comment

• There is some truth to what you say about antipathy and heat. I cannot forget David Duchovny and Gillian Anderson, after all.

But Marionette and 6B. Third season was HOT. I couldn't even.

Well, we know Josh isn't home tonight or he would have tweeted about Mahershala Ali's win, already. I just want to put a GPS on that guy. I don't ask to know what he is doing. I just want to know where he is at all times.

The way the hanging sash makes DK's dress drape, it almost looks like she's wearing shorts.

Last edited by Lynn866; 02-27-2017, 01:21 AM.

Comment

• I hated her dress too. And I'm sick of that hairstyle.

Agreed she still looks a bit off somehow. Was it just a case that she thought The J would dance to her tune no matter what and she found out she was wrong or is she really so hung up on Reedus she can't see straight? I'd go for the former and the 'not really that into him' theory but it doesn't tally with the cyber stalking of NR. I can't believe she's doing that, it's so cringeworthy.

As for Fringe, The J did put a bit more effort in the love scenes during the period he was on the outs with DK, imo, but it was never the full works.

In any case, I've decided I'm only going to ship Busy and MW from now on, it's safer.

Comment

Working...
                                X