No announcement yet.

Mean-Spirited Celebrity Gossip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Given the implosion of all my ships it was nice to see perennial favourites Mindy and BJ together for the Oscars. Just get married! Love her dress:

Comment

• Thanks @vanityfair

A post shared by Mindy Kaling (@mindykaling) on

Comment

• Originally posted by Laura View Post

Agreed she still looks a bit off somehow. Was it just a case that she thought The J would dance to her tune no matter what and she found out she was wrong or is she really so hung up on Reedus she can't see straight? I'd go for the former and the 'not really that into him' theory but it doesn't tally with the cyber stalking of NR. I can't believe she's doing that, it's so cringeworthy.
        The cyber stalking of NR is so that everyone knows she is into him, including Josh. What I think is strange about it is to me it seems to be hurting her career, which is dragging anyway. I would think she'd stop just so that people in the industry don't start thinking she's a nut.

But maybe I am not seeing things in proportion. I think a whole new community of people who didn't even know her before, hate her guts now, but perhaps it just seems that way because the internet magnifies everything. It might be just the same 1000 people posting over and over again and the bulk of producers and hiring agents have no idea what is going on.

Still, I believe she's going through a crisis. When she did that recent magazine shoot in Paris (with the Eiffel tower in the background, from the balcony), they wrote about how she was late and made them wait. She was cold to everyone when she got there, even the photographer, who is a friend of hers, and then she left abruptly. They said even though they had to wait for her, she wouldn't wait for them. Since they love her in France, I thought they were remarkably candid about her. They said she made every dress look good, but painted her as more diva than professional.

As for her dress last night, in the IG comments, even her director Bombero seemed to take a shot at her, even though he didn't mean it that way. Some guy said you wouldn't put bumper stickers on a Ferrari and Fatih Bombero said that he would, but he said then again he likes "trash." So, was he calling her dress trashy?

Comment

• Was it just a case that she thought The J would dance to her tune no matter what and she found out she was wrong or is she really so hung up on Reedus she can't see straight?
          Maybe it's a little of both? I think it crushed her that The J's willingness to follow her around the world probably lessened the longer they were together and I don't think she liked him working so much when she was off. He had one of his busiest years between the summer of '15 the spring of '16. And the early part of '15 was bonkers for her schedule, too. If she was used to them making 24 hr plane trips to see each other for a weekend and he was like, "Ugh, but I'm tired and I don't want to do that" I can totally see DK taking that really hard, like a sign that he wasn't as into her anymore, when really, he probs felt comfortable not seeing her all the time because he felt like they were solid. And then she seems like someone who would let her hurt feelings fester instead of dealing with it when it's still fresh. I'm the same way so maybe I'm projecting? I don't know.

And then with Reedus, it's possible she's cyber stalking him because she feels like she blew up her life for the chance at this new thing and maybe if she stays persistent (like The J did with her), Old Dirty Reedus will finally come around. I just feel like her meter is off and she doesn't realize how embarrassing this is. Or maybe she doesn't care because she's desperate and hates being without a boyfriend so if she has to force this thing into being, then dammit, that's what she's gonna do. There's also the possibility that since she was the more aloof one in her relationship with The J and he did the chasing and the maintaining and that didn't work, she's trying to be the aggressor this time as a way to prove she's really into someone.

I can't help it, y'all. Despite her wackadoo behavior that makes me wanna crawl into a hole and die from second-hand embarrassment, I feel bad for her. She'll never admit it, but the breakup messed her up BAD, she's not over it, and having to watch him glide more smoothly into this transitional phase literally probs kills her every effin' day. She gave an interview several years ago and said something like, "I know that if everything else falls apart, he'll still be there." And she BELIEVED that shit. You know something sad? She doesn't follow him anymore, but she's never wiped his pics off of her insta and never changed any of her captions. Her big time declarations of love are still there, being preserved.

Comment

• I don't know, I still feel like she knew he was wanting the full wife, kids, settling down thing whereas she felt it was never quite 'her' to do that and she was happier with the whole staying independent but with a steady boyfriend thing and ultimately it broke them. She's got the independence thing now anyway.

Comment

• Even though she doesn't follow him on her public account, I think she still looks at him on Siulfear or some other account, because just before the whole parking garage thing happened, her bigbaldhead likes seemed to come right after his Margosha likes.

Comment

• I still feel like she knew he was wanting the full wife, kids, settling down thing whereas she felt it was never quite 'her' to do that
                I get why people think this, but I'll never believe that she didn't want it too. I don't why, but I still believe they tried to start a family, couldn't, and their inability to do so contributed to their issues.

Comment

• I can't help it, y'all. Despite her wackadoo behavior that makes me wanna crawl into a hole and die from second-hand embarrassment, I feel bad for her.
                  I absolutely do too. I want to take her and say "Girl, you gotta get it together." And then make her some cookies. But it still makes me cringe sometimes.

I would like Baby Torvson very much, although it would have an unfortunate nose.
                  Oh for beeks sake. It is not possible to love Olivia Dunham and Peter Bishop more than I do, but those actors hated each other, the end. Sheesh.

Comment

• Diane did say in France last year (when she was pretending that she and Josh weren't estranged) that she didn't know if she could have kids, but they could adopt. I didn't know if she meant she would be older and couldn't conceive or if she meant her career might get in the way and she didn't know if she would or if she meant something else. I didn't understand. I think she has tried to get pregnant, but don't know how earnestly.

Margo posted pictures and everyone is complimenting her on her beautiful hair. I laughed, because Diane has sAid her fine hair is one of her least favorite features.

Comment

• I don't ship Torvson. At the time, I was very happy with Josh and Diane, so I never wanted him with anyone else. I am just saying, if there is a.baby hidden in the bowels of Vancouver, I will welcome it.

Also, I fell in love with Ruth on Luther, so I don't even need to train myself to disregard her mouth. She is beautiful to me. If Josh wants to procreate with her, that is fine as well.

Also, this month Canet admitted that he and Marion got together in 2003 and the French press ran with it. It was a lifetime ago, but I wonder if the recent public reveal bothered Diane at all.
                      Last edited by Lynn866; 02-27-2017, 05:33 PM.

Comment

• If they did try to conceive and couldn't, then no wonder she's trying to make the next anything the new center of her world. As focused as she has been on the hustle, even as I couldn't really picture her holding a poopy diaper or covered in spit-up, I never doubted that she really did want a fam. No one can say she doesn't know how to be domestic. I very much doubt The J was the one who wanted to start growing veggies. Anyway, I thought it was all about saving face, but of course she's going to try to convince herself that whoever she's doing right now is worth blowing up that cucumber life, y'know?

Comment

• I get why people think this, but I'll never believe that she didn't want it too. I don't why, but I still believe they tried to start a family, couldn't, and their inability to do so contributed to their issues.
                          Oh, I didn't put that very well. I totally agree that they probably tried to start a family. In my head she had talked herself into it as she knew he wanted kids so much but it had never her really been her dream. She had got herself geared up for it and went in with the 'if it happens, it happens and all will be good' attitude. It was when it didn't happen that she started to freak and doubt that it was not meant to be and she had major wobbles. I am am convinced that if it had happened they would be together and happy now.

Or, you know, she met and fell for Reedus.

To date we have no proof that The J can have kids (apart from Suri and baby Torvson, of course). Even that long ago rumoured baby turned out not to be his. I hope he does some day if it's still what he wants.

Comment

• Thinking of what Issie wrote in the other thread, I actually don't think Laura's theory is wacky and I do not believe that when they "separated" last July that they thought the relationship was over. I do think they took a breather with the intention of still being a couple at some point. However, I don't know what to imagine may have happened between the July announcement and now. Maybe too much water on the bridge.

So, Chelsea Handler follows Diane back and commented on Diane's great legs. I don't think I want to see Diane on Chelsea's show, anytime soon.

Comment

• Hey, I am wondering if Margo will go to the 2017 ACM Awards and if she has a plus one.

Chris Stapleton‘s music video for “Fire Away” barely shows the singer at all, opting instead to place the powerful story in the hands of seasoned actors Ben Foster and Margarita Levieva. With unflinching honesty, “Fire Away” brings awareness to mental health issues as its main characters fight to stay in love (and alive) in the midst of emotional trauma. Directed by Tim Mattia, “Fire Away” is stunning in its use of cinematography and its ability to shed light on an issue that often remains hidden in the shadows.

Read More: POLL: Who Should Win Video of the Year at the 2017 ACM Awards? | http://theboot.com/video-of-the-year...ckback=tsmclip

Comment

• I am convinced that if it had happened they would be together and happy now.
                                SOB! Are you TRYING to upset me with potato nosed baby feelings!? I am on my period!

Comment

Working...
                                X